Dangerous

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Is it true that Aids and Chlamydia is being spread in Westmoreland? I have heard a few names with both stds. Have you heard of anyone?
Gross

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Feb 28, 2013
That is so disgusting who is it ?? That means if its true no telling who has it gross gross
Dangerous

Bethpage, TN

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Some of the names are already on topix.
Puke

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
I hear stuff all the time mainly the pregnant ones that don't even know who their baby daddy is sick sick sick
Sucka

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I guess parents arent doing their jobs at educating their children and dont have God in their lives!!
Puke

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Sucka wrote:
I guess parents arent doing their jobs at educating their children and dont have God in their lives!!
if you can find some of the other post on here somewhere somebody said parents think outside the box put you kid on the pill and buy them condoms there is values shot out the window but your right god is not in their homes
Tabitha

Lexington, SC

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Stfu
Nasty

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Mar 2, 2013
No wonder all the girls up here are doing the dirty it's called. They don't know better eww bad girls and guys with diseases eww again they will regret when their stuff falls off
Children

Lexington, SC

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Children having sex half get pregnant most don't know who the father is this begins at home educating the kids I don't have any but if I did would beat his or her butt if they got Simeone pregnant that young that Scruggs girl several boys are saying its their baby I guess in time that baby will look like someone bet its Austin Scruggs or Blair
Tabitha

Groveland, FL

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Dont you worry about my baby and who the daddy is.
Please kids

Lafayette, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
There is a bug running rampant not only here, but everywhere and there are no symtoms. Down the road, women get cancer of the cervix and/or cancer of the throat and men get cancer of the throat. There is a vaccine available but kids (both sexes) should get it in their early teens. To get absolute protection. teens need to be vaccinated before they start having sex. In this day and age, if you think your kids arent having sex, then you may want to reconsider because they are. The way kids are having multiple partners around here, this is a future nest of tragedy. I am not writing this to point fingers, I just want you to be aware. Talk to your healthcare provider, please!
Uhm

Lafayette, TN

#12 Mar 10, 2013
AIDS and Chlamydia have been around for a while now. It's not breaking news. That's why you little hoebags should close your legs.
josh

Scottsville, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Ashley is a std true story
Who

Tampa, FL

#14 Dec 11, 2013
josh wrote:
Ashley is a std true story
Ashley who??
uh oh

Newton, NC

#15 Dec 12, 2013
the Fykes skank is spreading herpes. hooking up with men and sleeping with them for months before admitting it.
racheal

Lafayette, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2013
The girl zack ward was married too! She messed with my husband for a few months gave him an std
Lmao

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Sep 26, 2014
Smh
never a dull moment

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Sep 28, 2014
I would say def. STD going around this place.... STD = Shit Talking Dumbasses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlin harbison 2 hr Only 1
Bubba English 7 hr needing info asao 1
Nut Bush City 12 hr JUSTsayin 3
Ridgecrest subdivision (Mar '13) Mon 420 friendly 6
Is chris Gregory a snitch Sun chris gregory 3
Adam tuttle May 22 Jess J 4
Chris Gregory and Melissa Thomas (May '14) May 21 Anonymous 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westmoreland Mortgages