Wondering

Scottsville, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2011
How many people want beer sales here in Westmoreland on Sunday? And how do you feel about the new hours they are trying to set? Personally i think we have enough DUI drivers on the road and Personally I sick of the police always being on Pleasant Grove Road and pulling anyone and everyone over just because they think you have been at the Bar.
Alcohol

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Beer sales on Sunday? Well hell yeah, I'm for it. My 21st birthday is on Saturday, best believe I'm getting drunk on Sunday.

Cedar Hill, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Then you will never amount to anything in life. Just a sot and drunkard.
Alcohol

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2011
And I can live with that. Can you?

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2011
Damned right I can. Got no use for drunk loosers.
fact

Adolphus, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2011
dear "guest",
I would rather be drunk than stupid. You called him a "sot"....thats not even a word. and then in your next oh-so-clever insult, you misspelled loser.

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Oct 31, 2011
Fact, sticking keyboard. You ever have equipment failure? In your case I guess you got the best of both worlds (drunk and stupid-one and the same). You cannot give weight to the words of a drunkard. A drunken man is half a man. If they are so enamoured with alcoholic consumption that they have to have access to it 7 days a week then they will most likely die from liver failure or cirrosis thereof. You do know the main function of the liver is a filter for "poisons" entering the body? Give us 1 day of no liquor sales. Why is that such a problem? Guess you want liquor sales on the Church Property too?

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Oct 31, 2011
FACT-how about this "fact"?

http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/health_stories/D...

Guess with so many sots and drunkards in Westmoreland that is why it never has nor never will amount to anything. Even the Mayor arrested for leaving the scene of an accident involving potential drinking. Yea, good example your setting there Westmoreland.
Alcohol

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2011
Whoever said I was a drunkard, "guest"? All I said was that I support beer sales on Sunday? Is that so wrong? I'm positive I'm not the only one that wouldn't mind it. I guess Westmoreland and it's inhabitants are so closed-minded and morally repressed that they're willing to let this town die. Think about the revenue, the tax money the city will earn from beer sales on Sunday and extended sales hours through the week. Yes, we have the "Expo Center", which is a step in the right direction. Unfortunately, I see that venture failing in 7 to 10 years. Disagree if you want, it's likely to happen, considering how much opposition has been shown to it. So, pardon me for wanting to further this town just a little bit. I may like alcohol, but I am NOT a drunkard, a sot, or a drunk "looser". Have a great day, "guest".

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2011
I don't see poisoning the town as helping it in any way. If you have to have the liquor on the only day it is not allowed then you are a sot a drunkard and a loser. You have 6 days already. Repressed? I disagree. Just the opposite. Looking out for the town. How many people do you want to die on the highways due to Sunday Drunkards to further your town? Like I said, if you have such a driving desire for it all 7 days and can't do without it for 1 day that makes you a drunkard, sot, and worthless.

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Oct 31, 2011
Why don't we start a whorehouse while we are at it. We will let you "run it by hand" till wh hire some hookers. That ought to roll in the money. After all isn't that what this crap is all about? Money is the only thing that matters correct? Got to build this little town into something big. Throw everything good out the window. Afterall that is what you get when you have such an "open mind" that your brain falls out!!!!
Webster

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Oct 31, 2011
fact wrote:
dear "guest",
I would rather be drunk than stupid. You called him a "sot"....thats not even a word. and then in your next oh-so-clever insult, you misspelled loser.
Fact, you might want to purchase a big book called a dictionary. Mine has the word "sot" in it which means a habitual drunkard. Now you have another fact.

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Oct 31, 2011
Back to you Fact! Thanks Webster. Most drunkards don't read or have much of an education in my opinion and experiance.
Alcohol

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Nov 1, 2011
A whorehouse? Have you lost your mind? Your mother and sister would never go for that, "guest"! You should know better than that. When did I ever say that I'm a fiend for alcohol? I don't recall. All I'm doing is stating my opinion on a current issue which, by the way, was voted down in the most recent town council meeting. Does this bother me? Not one bit.

Cedar Hill, TN

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Well, we can do without alcohol 1 day out of 7. It won't make any difference one way or the other except to the town drunks who have to have a drink so badly that they can't figure out they need to buy it on Saturday night if they want it on Sunday.
fed up

Sharon, SC

#16 Apr 17, 2012
@guest ... i respect your opinion but beer sales on sundays would be a good thing it would up revenue and bring more business thats why we cant have a logans or longhorns cuz they sell beer on sunday so it would be good
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't see poisoning the town as helping it in any way. If you have to have the liquor on the only day it is not allowed then you are a sot a drunkard and a loser. You have 6 days already. Repressed? I disagree. Just the opposite. Looking out for the town. How many people do you want to die on the highways due to Sunday Drunkards to further your town? Like I said, if you have such a driving desire for it all 7 days and can't do without it for 1 day that makes you a drunkard, sot, and worthless.
Amen
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2012
fed up wrote:
@guest ... i respect your opinion but beer sales on sundays would be a good thing it would up revenue and bring more business thats why we cant have a logans or longhorns cuz they sell beer on sunday so it would be good
Yea the funeral home is low on bodys in a 6 day period, bring on the business.They should destroy anything to do with getting drunk, idiots!!!!!
thinkaboutit

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 19, 2012
Believe me, if people want beer bad enough now, all they have to do is drive into Gallatin and give them the money/revenue and driving right back to Westmoreland. So really if they want it they will drive to get it regardless and Westmoreland is missing out on that revenue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get a felony to cyberbully (Nov '11) 2 hr TN Code 30
Mason's Place/Kim's on Hartsville Rd near Lafay... 6 hr TCN 1
Scott Sadler and Anita 7 hr Just a friend 5
Betcha didnt kno 8 hr Wayne 19
President Trump 9 hr Nonsense 6
cheray patterson 14 hr Hey 6
News Cockfighting would be felony under bill (Jun '09) Sun Good Citizen 2

Westmoreland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance