Austin

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2011
How is ashley ward a stripper? she has no ass no boobs and she's ugly as sin with stretch marks. Wow . Oh i forgot she's easy. That's why they like her.
Ashley Ward

Charlotte, NC

#22 Jan 10, 2011
Yeah your right you just like running your mouth but that's okay I have big sholders and I can handle it;)l know whwt I am and that's all that matters. You are showing. The kind of people you are every day that you get on this web site.I don't care what kind of imperfections I have, I look a like my mama and my dad and I love it.I am beautiful in my own way just like every one else. I'm not proud of being a dancer at all but I. Do have fun at work.I meet some really cool people there.until you walk in my shoes don't judge me you don't. Have the right.
Ashley Ward

Charlotte, NC

#23 Jan 10, 2011
Lol and I don't give it up that's why I. Don't make a lot of money sweet heart. I am proud of my strech marks got them from my babies
Haha

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2011
Ha ha you get on here just as much as everyone else and you do to give it up you told me yourself girl! and talkin shit about people is your favorite thing to do that's all you do when I'm around you. Lol your so stupid and they make lotion for stretchmarks sweetie :) nasty bitch you are proud to be a dancer or you wouldn't have all those pictures on your my space but just so you know they look trashy and your mom is a whore to that's where you get it from :) ha
ITS AMANDA BITCHES

Madison, TN

#25 Jan 10, 2011
OK YALL LIL PUNK B*TCHES WANNA HATE ON MY GIRL THAT ACTUALLY WORKS & TAKES CARE A HERS.. WHATS REALLY GOIN ON I SINCE ALOTA JEALOUSY???? ZACH AINT GONE HES STILL @ HOME WIT ASHLEY & HIS GIRLS SO WTF YALL B*TCHES TALKIN BOUT????????? I GUESS ALL YALL HOES NEED A GOOD OLE NASHVILLE AS* WHOOPIN!!!!! AS FAR AS BEIN A STRIPPER $ IS GOOD BOO & YA AINT GOTTA F*CK NOONE TO MAKE IT JUST BE HOT LIKE MY GIRL ASHLEY... BET SHE MAKES MORE IN A NITE THAN YA DADDY MAKES IN A MONTH!!!!! GETCHA FACTS STRAIT BEFORE U START TRYNA F*CK WIT MY B*TCH!!! YEA I SAID "MY" B*TCH... SHES MY HOMEGIRL & YALL LIL PETTY AS* PPL ON HERE WIT NO LIFE IS GUNNA FEEL THE WRATH OF ABOUT 30 STRIPPERS YA KEEP F*CKIN WIT HER!!! & AS FAR AS HER BODY GOES OMG... SHES F*CKIN HHHHOOOOTTT!!!!! SO SCREW ALL YALL CUM GUZZLIN GUTTA SLUTS.. I GOT SOMETHIN FOR ALL A YALL!!! ASHLEYS A DAMN GOOD MAMA & ZACHS SO N LOVE WIT HER ITS AMAZING SO BACK THE F*CK OFF & GET A LIFE.. DO U NO WHAT THAT IS ANYWAY??????? LOVE HER OR HATE HER ITS STILL AN OBSESSION & I SEE Y YALL OBSESSED WIT HER SHES F*CKIN BANGIN!!!!!!!
Jane

Scottsville, KY

#26 Jan 11, 2011
Yes Amanda you caught me im terribly jealous and obsessed with her your home girl Ashley Ward haha. how did you know? yoor right Zack is in love with her thats whats so sad he cries and worries over her All the time.because he knows how she is, and no your right you dont have to sleep with guys to get money but ashley chooses to which makes her pretty fuckn nasty! and no sadly she dosnt make more than my father, she should be but she dosnt i take it she;s not very good at what she does?! haha she is still borrowing money from friends and family and complaining about bills.. and last i heard her side kick drug friend was helping her pay bills and buy things for her girls. and if you think shes hot your either blind or just as trashy and ugly she thinks shes hot but she's not. she was actually kinda pretty before she started wearing 10 pounds of make up and hooker clothes now she just looks like trash. its funny you got on here to take up for her seems only strippers and drug dealers are:) and yes unfortunatly everyone has seen her body its covered with strech marks and her pale ass needs to tan she looks like a fukn ghost. nothing about her is attractive!and i would love a good ole Nashville a*s whooping so bring it on nasty ass dike!and yes for the hundredth time we know zack is home thats cause there so in love:) haha and getting high and getting fukd up on drugs!and i have all my facts straight sweetie nothing iv said on here is a lie! Promise
its on today

United States

#27 Jan 12, 2011
Looks like Chardity is back on the case. Maybe we can get together and figure out what kind of mental issue u really have. Sorry no one is in ur corner to go to bat for u. But, who could since u give free blow jobs at Subway.. Keep on talking some shit about who Ashley's friends are... Pretty sure ones going to make a trip to ur house and tell ur mom about ur drinking problem and seeing Tyler still. Yeah, and going to go to Subway and tell ur manger what ur doing also... Pretty obvious ur just obsessed with Ashley and Zack WArd... HEY and if u want their kids so bad have Zack to fuck u them u might be happy. Watch ur shoulder today I'm coming and it's going to be great......I promise u that....
Diane

United States

#28 Jan 12, 2011
Ashley ward is a sl*t
Jenny

United States

#30 Jan 12, 2011
So by accusing people of sayin all this your pretty much admitting to it all? ha.
Steve

United States

#31 Jan 12, 2011
its on today wrote:
Looks like Chardity is back on the case. Maybe we can get together and figure out what kind of mental issue u really have. Sorry no one is in ur corner to go to bat for u. But, who could since u give free blow jobs at Subway.. Keep on talking some shit about who Ashley's friends are... Pretty sure ones going to make a trip to ur house and tell ur mom about ur drinking problem and seeing Tyler still. Yeah, and going to go to Subway and tell ur manger what ur doing also... Pretty obvious ur just obsessed with Ashley and Zack WArd... HEY and if u want their kids so bad have Zack to fuck u them u might be happy. Watch ur shoulder today I'm coming and it's going to be great......I promise u that....
who is this chardity chick? sounds like a good time ;)
David

United States

#32 Jan 12, 2011
Oh i remember ashley ward she's a skanky ass ho . She slept wit my homeboi . . she looks nasty as hell
Seth

United States

#33 Jan 12, 2011
Austin wrote:
How is ashley ward a stripper? she has no ass no boobs and she's ugly as sin with stretch marks. Wow . Oh i forgot she's easy. That's why they like her.
amen..
aka Josh

United States

#34 Jan 12, 2011
Jane wrote:
Yes Amanda you caught me im terribly jealous and obsessed with her your home girl Ashley Ward haha. how did you know? yoor right Zack is in love with her thats whats so sad he cries and worries over her All the time.because he knows how she is, and no your right you dont have to sleep with guys to get money but ashley chooses to which makes her pretty fuckn nasty! and no sadly she dosnt make more than my father, she should be but she dosnt i take it she;s not very good at what she does?! haha she is still borrowing money from friends and family and complaining about bills.. and last i heard her side kick drug friend was helping her pay bills and buy things for her girls. and if you think shes hot your either blind or just as trashy and ugly she thinks shes hot but she's not. she was actually kinda pretty before she started wearing 10 pounds of make up and hooker clothes now she just looks like trash. its funny you got on here to take up for her seems only strippers and drug dealers are:) and yes unfortunatly everyone has seen her body its covered with strech marks and her pale ass needs to tan she looks like a fukn ghost. nothing about her is attractive!and i would love a good ole Nashville a*s whooping so bring it on nasty ass dike!and yes for the hundredth time we know zack is home thats cause there so in love:) haha and getting high and getting fukd up on drugs!and i have all my facts straight sweetie nothing iv said on here is a lie! Promise
lol this some funny shit and believe every bit of it
Kat

United States

#35 Jan 12, 2011
Its funny you think everyone is scared of you and jealous no one is so get that out of your head sweetheartand for you and your Nashville friends fuck all of you. Your all whores and trash. so go neglect your children and family's to take off your clothes and sleep around. i feel sorry for you all and i hope you realize how stupid you all sound on here and look going out all the time . And as far as Ashley ward goes honey everyone already knows everything from the meth and other drugs to you always cheating on your husband. One day he will realize he deserves better and will find true love cause your not it. And your girls deserve way better parents than you and zack ward ! yal are all trash you your husband your friends . you need to stop running around with that girl and cheating on zach wit everyone. Grow up bitch
Ashley Ward

United States

#36 Jan 12, 2011
Grow up relly?I'm not on this web site running people in the ground making people feel less about themselves,I am defending me and mine.no one knows me like they think they do.its so easy to sit back and talk about others but it is really hard too look in the mirror and see what kind of person you are. There is no need to keep on with the whole I cheated on zack trip.he knows everything because I was honest with him and he was honest with me.for the last time I do not do drugs.I don't need them I am happy with my life I have two beautiful girls that love their mama;)sorry if you can't handle that. Oh and I work at carrabbas in hendersonville.this is the last time I will be on this site so feel free to bash away it won't hurt me I won't even see it.god bless
Fake

United States

#37 Jan 12, 2011
Your so fake your a fake bitch and you will be back on you just won't tell anyone. And yes you do drugs lie all you want but everyone knows your on shit all the time. and you don't have much room to talk because you were the first one on here trashing that girl zack slept wit. Remember that? you were so determined to dog her and make her feel low when it take two to have sex not just her. So i don't feel bad about anything I've said cause every bit of it is true and you deserve anything and everything bad that comes at you karma is a bitch ! and its about time you got a real job if that's even true
INVESTIGATOR

Mooresville, NC

#38 Jan 13, 2011
I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO HAS BLOGGED ON THIS TOPIC IS NOW UNDER A INTERNAL INVESTIGATION. THE LOCAL POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND ARE TRACING THE BLOGS TO HOME COMPUTERS AND SMARTPHONES. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VERY SOON OF THE ALLEGED DRUG USE AND CHILD NEGLECT. WE ARE PREPARED TO FILE SUIT AGAINST ALL GUILTY PARTIES MIONORS ALSO. IF THIS DRUG USE, SEX SOLICITATION, CHILD NEGLECT IS FOUND TO BE UNTRUE WE ARE PREPARED TO HELP THE VICTIMS IN FILING SLANDER AND DEF TO CHARACTER SUITS AGAINST THE ACCURSER. THIS SITE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED TO HURT PEOPLE ITS TO HELP PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES TO SEE HOW A CERTAIN TOWN OF THERE INTEREST IS RUNNING. FROM CRIMES AND NEWS. WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE PREPARED FOR THE REACTIONS OF YOUR ACTIONS.
dummie

United States

#39 Jan 13, 2011
Funny. Think investigators would post a warning
Bob

United States

#40 Jan 16, 2011
ashley ward wrote:
Lol joke is on you were still together and happy something KIDS like you know nothing about oh by the way tell you little friend to stop calling restricted its so Jr high. Your not going to say anything to hurt me so stop wasting your time and if you want to continue running your mouth behind a computer screen at least have enough balls to put your name on it. I did;)
that's funny it only took three days later for zack to catch his wife textn her boyfriend josh. Hopefully he'll stop takin her back she talked a lot shit about trust and how much she cared for him and everyone knows about your little plan to hold on til tax time then drop zack once you got the money you wante. Your trash and will never change
mpmpblis

White House, TN

#41 Jun 2, 2012
Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trousdale Turner Correctional Center 3 hr Say watt 21
trousdale turner correctional center 3 hr Say watt 5
straitway truth ministries 3 hr lori 8
what is that hot girls name that works at sonic... 5 hr cis 1
Two eyesore trailers on 141 N 5 hr eatit 25
Who sells the coldest beer in town (Apr '15) 5 hr eatit 14
ReGina Evans (Dec '14) 6 hr OneThatKnows 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westmoreland Mortgages