r.i.p. Leta Miller
CMS

Nebo, NC

#42 Sep 22, 2011
children wrote:
you're right, it's leta's fault and noone but, I'm not meaning to piss anyone off, sure others are at fault...Josh's mom...just quit defending your son, you're just as much at blame for the party that involved UNDERAGE people. Quit being idiots and acting like you're going to run around kicking people's asses...everyone knows you're not. mistakes are mistakes and people learn from them. As far as doing burnouts...yeah lets go be idiots in someone's honor...morons.
Agreed. I love Leta. & wish it never happened. Others should learn from this example. I hate it was her to show it, but hopefully, it won't happen to any one else that knew about this situation. ;( r.i.p!
Miss Jade

Scottsville, KY

#43 Sep 22, 2011
Leta was one of the happiest and greatest people I ever met through out my entire life. She loved many and hated none. She was a large part of Westmoreland and will be deeply missed by myself and many. As for the people on here talking bad about everythig... this is not the time or the place to blame anyone. Whether you blame Josh or anyon else it is everyones opinion and should not be discussed on here out of respect for Leta. This was made in memory of Leta not to put down what happened. Leta was the most unique person to ever set foot in Westmoreland and I hope we all remember her that way. We all love and miss you Leta Sue!
may peace be with you

Hermitage, TN

#44 Sep 22, 2011
why did this teen die? what happened ? seventeen years old is just too young to go ....the teen boy with her had to be revived at the scene.... cpr was given or he wouldnt be alive ....does anyone know why ?
why why why

Hermitage, TN

#45 Sep 22, 2011
just wanna know why ? her birthdays today thats so sad so sad so sad....poor baby....i hate it when kids leave so young with so much living left to do.yall kids cherish the times you have ....every day on this earth is a blessing ....lifes too short as it is and please let this be a way for each and every one of you to seek god in your life....talk to your mom and dad if you have trouble in your life....trouble or depression from the loss of your friend...remember her every day keep her memory alive.... when you see her mom ,dad,sis, say hi....or around the holidays stop by drop a card in the mail ....we love all yall kids....and appreciate the time you spent at the funeral home with our family ....your parents are blessed to still have you
potheadfred

Adolphus, KY

#46 Sep 22, 2011
will and justin yall are right about this.. most people (not all) like to run their mouth and start a bunch of rumors. and they dont know the real story so i think that they should just stfu and wait till we all find out for sure.
Toni-mother of 2 teens

Goodlettsville, TN

#47 Sep 23, 2011
I did not know this young girl, but I am very sad. I have hugged my guys and told them how happy I was that, it was not them in that casket. My guys knew her and one of them were at the party. This is a very bad situation, this young girl, was taken in the prime of her life. In the past 2 years, I know Westmoreland has lost several young people for different reasons. The reasoning behind their deaths, is very insignificant, it boils down to the fact that we have lost young ones. I lost many friends as a teenager, some still haunt me. The whole town needs to respect all families involved, and pray for them to find some peace, in this terrible time. We also all need to pray for every single one of our young folks, that hopefully this will help them realize, that it can all be taken away in only an instant. My heart and prayers are with each and everyone that is touched by this young girls passing. May GOD bless!!!
stfu

Scottsville, KY

#48 Sep 24, 2011
you ppl needa shut the hell up! dam you ppl on here sh*t tlking have no life. you should be leaving this alone as that is what Leta would want you to do! She was one of my friends & yall need to RESPECT her. Leta impacted alot of lives including mine! she was a amazing person! i cant imagine what her family is going through & all yall are doing is showing pure disrespect! no its NOT josh's fault so you need to stop pointing fingers at him!*josh... im very sorry for the immature people around Westmoreland. keep your head held high.! you can do this! im taking this hard and its very difficult but i cant imagine what you,devin,or the familys are going through! im behind you all the way. leta is GREATLY missed!

-R.i.P Leta Fajita Sue Miller!!!
aitn

United States

#49 Sep 26, 2011
I just saw the email from the dean at aitn regarding her passing. I am so sorry to her family and friends. I didn't know her but prayers to those who loved her
mother

United States

#50 Sep 27, 2011
Learn from this kids! I'm so very glad I talk to my kids bout drugs an sex an they no they can talk 2 me an they do. Don't drink, smoke. If u wanna try sumthin talk 2 us 1st u never no what could b added 2 some drugs. Take responsiblity for ur actions. B smart an remember u r lovd.
to leta friends

Hermitage, TN

#51 Sep 27, 2011
pray for the parents as they have to go thru the days ahead without their child...after the loss of a best friend i found myself picking up the phone to call and tell em something ...as the phone rang it dawned on me he wasnt going to answer...you may find yourself doing the same...every day on this earth is a blessing ...as a teen you dont realize how short life really is ...i grew up with letas mom i swear it seems like yesterday when we were teens ...dont blink you will be here soon...i pray each one of you have peace with the loss of your friend...
nigel

Knoxville, TN

#52 Sep 28, 2011
yea that basterd and devin should be in jail right now since they threw party for under age kids kma josh do somthin
nigel

Knoxville, TN

#53 Sep 28, 2011
if it wasnt for devin and josh party she might still be here devin and josh poster child for birth control and why stupid people shouldnt have kids there gong to jail regardless kiss my but josh
ummmm yeah

Adolphus, KY

#54 Sep 30, 2011
nigel wrote:
yea that basterd and devin should be in jail right now since they threw party for under age kids kma josh do somthin
Okay, so I know they had the party, but it's not like they are the only people in westmoreland that threw a party. And whatever happened to her, whether it was o.d. alochol poisioning, ect. Not saying that happened, but just an example, Josh nor Devin made her do anything that she did that night, so people need to quit blaming others and let the family mourn. People need to learn respect and leave it alone.
Josh McCloud

Lawndale, NC

#55 Sep 30, 2011
nigel wrote:
if it wasnt for devin and josh party she might still be here devin and josh poster child for birth control and why stupid people shouldnt have kids there gong to jail regardless kiss my but josh
why don't you put your real full name on here boy?? Don't drag devin into this.. it was all my party, she only came to it, just like almost 40 others did. So if you blame devin, you're blaming the other 40 that were there. I ain't gonna kiss your ass but ill drop you in a heartbeat. You have no idea what me devin or letas family is going through, and you obviously don't know anything about what happened at all.
8890hhh

Columbia, SC

#56 Oct 2, 2011
Josh McCloud wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you put your real full name on here boy?? Don't drag devin into this.. it was all my party, she only came to it, just like almost 40 others did. So if you blame devin, you're blaming the other 40 that were there. I ain't gonna kiss your ass but ill drop you in a heartbeat. You have no idea what me devin or letas family is going through, and you obviously don't know anything about what happened at all.
josh you ain't gunna drop Noone so stfu lol
wow

Westmoreland, TN

#57 Oct 2, 2011
how old is this josh kid and how is the death of leta his fault? has the cause of death been determind?
chasetie

Columbus, GA

#58 Oct 3, 2011
ummmm yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I know they had the party, but it's not like they are the only people in westmoreland that threw a party. And whatever happened to her, whether it was o.d. alochol poisioning, ect. Not saying that happened, but just an example, Josh nor Devin made her do anything that she did that night, so people need to quit blaming others and let the family mourn. People need to learn respect and leave it alone.
I agree. I mean for real. Right off the bat on this topic people start sayin a lot of crap. Why can't u just grow up and leave her and her family alone. Let her be in peace and let her family mourn.
Josh McCloud

Westmoreland, TN

#59 Oct 3, 2011
chasetie wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. I mean for real. Right off the bat on this topic people start sayin a lot of crap. Why can't u just grow up and leave her and her family alone. Let her be in peace and let her family mourn.
Appreciate that chase
chasetie

Columbia, SC

#60 Oct 3, 2011
Well u r welcome. Now some snartass will say somin just to piss me off.
Mom aka Josh Mom

Westmoreland, TN

#61 Oct 4, 2011
children wrote:
you're right, it's leta's fault and noone but, I'm not meaning to piss anyone off, sure others are at fault...Josh's mom...just quit defending your son, you're just as much at blame for the party that involved UNDERAGE people. Quit being idiots and acting like you're going to run around kicking people's asses...everyone knows you're not. mistakes are mistakes and people learn from them. As far as doing burnouts...yeah lets go be idiots in someone's honor...morons.
I will defend my son if I like. It was not his fault and you have some gall blaming me!!! I wasn't even in town. So, check yourself and check your facts. I'm sure if you had children and were any kind of mom, you would protect them at all costs. And if you are going to bash me be an adult and put in your real name!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child found dead at Mayor Kirkman's Gatlinburg ... 30 min Heartbroken citizen 36
Sperm Donation 4 hr Had to tell yah 10
Incredible ink 5 hr Chris A 16
Why do single women chase married men? 6 hr Katrina 25
Blair Coley 8 hr SGS 4
Misty Saffell 9 hr Alan 2
Softball Allstar Picks Fair or NOT (Jun '12) 9 hr Softball 162

Westmoreland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westmoreland Mortgages