r.i.p. Leta Miller
Deanna Miller -Aunt

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 19, 2011
Unless you want to express your sympathy to our family or post memories you have of my neice then it is best to keep all other comments to yourself rather than post in a public forum. My bother-in-law and I am sure ex-sister-in-law are dealing with enough already and I am sure there is much more to come. They certainly don't need ridiculous things such as the comments I am seeing above to add to the devastation they are already suffering through. So, if you don't have anything nice to say, it's best that you just don't say it at all and let our family mourn and heal.
Friend of the Family

Nashville, TN

#22 Sep 19, 2011
This might not be the best place to ask questions and discuss what happened. The family is suffering enough without having to hear about rumors being thrown around. If you were close enough to Leta to talk to her family, do that. If not, wait to get the scoop when everyone else does. Have a little respect and consideration for those who are hurting, please?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 19, 2011
Friend of the Family wrote:
This might not be the best place to ask questions and discuss what happened. The family is suffering enough without having to hear about rumors being thrown around. If you were close enough to Leta to talk to her family, do that. If not, wait to get the scoop when everyone else does. Have a little respect and consideration for those who are hurting, please?
You are posting this on TOPIX, there isn't any respect on this site...So pretty much a waste of time with that.
Friend of the Family

Nashville, TN

#24 Sep 19, 2011
BALLER2012 wrote:
<quoted text> You are posting this on TOPIX, there isn't any respect on this site...So pretty much a waste of time with that.
Maybe, maybe not. It would be nice if people would stop to think about how they would feel if it were their own family that was suffering through this and people were being so insensitive. It very well could be that the roles are reversed someday.
smh

Nashville, TN

#25 Sep 19, 2011
No Corey Carter did not get arrested. He is taking the whole thing VERY hard. He had to go to the hospital also to be treated. Her family and friends are mourning right now and people need to learn what respect is. No, you are not going to get it on this site, but making up rumors is not going to help. No one knows what happened. And Josh shouldn't be the one to blame, he isn't the only person in Westmoreland that has threw a party and teens get messed up. It was just a tragic thing that happened at his house. I'm not friends with that boy, but he has no blame on it, if it wasn't going to be at his house, it would have been someone else. He didn't kill her and neither did Corey. Just let the whole thing go and everyone will eventually find out what happened. This is the reason why I hate this town. But I know this town isn't the only one like this.... R.I.P. Leta. You are an amazing person, and touched people's lives more than you think you have. Lots of love to you and your family.
CCD

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Sep 19, 2011
I find it amazing that Josh was out Sunday afternoon riding his bike, cruising, living the "good life" while Leta was murdered at his house. Yes, he was at school today and amazingly he wasn't his normal idiotic loud self. He was out doing burnouts in Leta's honor today. Whatever. have some respect and do this town a favor and stay home. He has been in trouble so many times. When will it be enough? RIP Leta.
Dylan Muthafuckin Plumley

Scottsville, KY

#27 Sep 19, 2011
darius wrote:
She will be missed! And idk the story, but my opinion is that josh mccloud b*stard should get charged with crime possible for it bein on his property and havin a party while his parents are out of town and if autopsy shows death cause is OD of drugs that whole family will be in up sh*t creek and torn apart due to their b*stard son thinkin he was gonna have a fun night! Well sh*t happens and he deserves it all!
i think in my opinion your a stupid bastard yourself for runnin your mouth about somethin you know nothing about. you are a heartless soulless person if you say that about another person. i hope you enjoy burning in hell yeah i posted my name cuz im not a pussy i hope you do to so u can get what u deserve. josh is just as shocked as anyone else hes not the one to blame it was a tragic accident were all grieving so i would appreciate it if people would keep there freakin mouth shut and if you care so much about leta then show it by bein respectful to her family and all of her friends by not down talking them on some stupid website. i hope anyone who is posting bullshit on here sleeps real good with this on their conscience theres no reason josh should have to deal with this crap.
Mom aka Josh Mom

Westmoreland, TN

#29 Sep 19, 2011
To CCD- You have no idea what you are talking abot! I agree with Leta's family. Let her rest in peace and let them grieve and mourn. As for Joshua at school and in town he has a right to go to school and to remember his friend any way he wants! What trouble and what do you mean when will it be enough??? What do YOU KNOW???
It was not his fault so let him mourn along with all of her other friends!!!
Traci

Westmoreland, TN

#30 Sep 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure leta wouldn't like having her death put on the internet like this. She was loved and will be missed, and thats all anyone should be talking about. People need to stop talking shit.
curtis ing

Charlotte, NC

#31 Sep 19, 2011
I agree if you knew Leta like Justin and Josh and them u would know that she would love the way they are mourning her and people should just drop everything till the truth is found out ... RIP LETA FAJITA!! U will be missed by many
will holmes

Scottsville, KY

#32 Sep 20, 2011
amen curtis she would love it so much
friend

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 20, 2011
Corey Carter was not arrested. That is a total falsehood. Check your facts before posting information that can be damaging to other people.
Zachary Tarrents

Westmoreland, TN

#34 Sep 20, 2011
As Leta said many times, "Do a burnout!".
Hailey

Scottsville, KY

#35 Sep 20, 2011
Whoever is running their mouth abt josh mccloud, is an IDIOT. None of this was his fault, he's one of my very best friends! So don't talk shit when youu don't even know Josh or Leta.
Hailey

Scottsville, KY

#36 Sep 20, 2011
CCD wrote:
I find it amazing that Josh was out Sunday afternoon riding his bike, cruising, living the "good life" while Leta was murdered at his house. Yes, he was at school today and amazingly he wasn't his normal idiotic loud self. He was out doing burnouts in Leta's honor today. Whatever. have some respect and do this town a favor and stay home. He has been in trouble so many times. When will it be enough? RIP Leta.
Keep running your mouth! Josh is a great person and guess what? None of it was his fault. Youu obviously don't know leta very well. &damn sure don't know jodh! So shut up with your unwanted opinion, lowlife bastard.
jason madden

Scottsville, KY

#37 Sep 21, 2011
alright look i didnt realy know leta that well. but those of you who wanna get on here and trash talk people please stop now is not the time for it. out of respect for her just stop
im me

Boiling Springs, SC

#38 Sep 21, 2011
Stupid. I get on here to just laugh. It humors me. Not at leta. But the stupid people.
dearly saddened

Hermitage, TN

#39 Sep 22, 2011
you will be missed
children

Adolphus, KY

#40 Sep 22, 2011
you're right, it's leta's fault and noone but, I'm not meaning to piss anyone off, sure others are at fault...Josh's mom...just quit defending your son, you're just as much at blame for the party that involved UNDERAGE people. Quit being idiots and acting like you're going to run around kicking people's asses...everyone knows you're not. mistakes are mistakes and people learn from them. As far as doing burnouts...yeah lets go be idiots in someone's honor...morons.
right

Lexington, SC

#41 Sep 22, 2011
children wrote:
you're right, it's leta's fault and noone but, I'm not meaning to piss anyone off, sure others are at fault...Josh's mom...just quit defending your son, you're just as much at blame for the party that involved UNDERAGE people. Quit being idiots and acting like you're going to run around kicking people's asses...everyone knows you're not. mistakes are mistakes and people learn from them. As far as doing burnouts...yeah lets go be idiots in someone's honor...morons.
agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Woodard 35 min What 3
devon turczyn (Sep '10) 1 hr Truth Speaker 13
Teri davidson (Apr '14) 1 hr Tah 10
Chelsea Morgan 1 hr Haha 9
Kim helton 2 hr Murdock 7
misti bonham 2 hr Klmn 18
What happened to Bryan Carver? (Jul '11) 7 hr Mrs Facts 34

Westmoreland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance