football

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2012
great job.best season in years.good luck in the playoffs
smart ass

Greer, SC

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Good jod Players of ALL GRADES NOT JUST SENIORS! Harris I will never have respect for someone who does not respect others!!! We're DONE W/ya!
my opinion

Boiling Springs, SC

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Harris is a joke! he didnt play ball, he reads a manual for tips! he yells, cusses n disrespects them. negetive comments is all we heard this year but LOOK WISE ASS... WHO GOT U THERE? The TEAM, not just seniors dumb-ass the TEAM!!! Kelly you should not have left or someone that can relate to these boys that played for more then a practice his freshmen year :/ should have gotten the job.
Some one is jealous

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Great job coach Harris. These never going to be any things are jealous. Football coaches yell and cuss. Big deal. They all do it. Put your boys in cheer leading.
My opinion

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Some one is jealous wrote:
Great job coach Harris. >These never going to be any things are jealous. Football coaches yell and cuss. Big deal. They all do it. Put your boys in cheer leading.
What are you try'n to say? Jealous huh... Trust me I'm not jealous of him. Atleast, I played ball and coaching it goes a long way when you have respect for players they have repect for you. You think you're right, "they all do it" wrong not all coaches do that OK! My boys are strong and tough but you as a coach must treat them like a TEAM!!!! Its a team that gets you where you need to be. You must work as a TEAM to achieve success. NOT 1 player ONLY can take you to the play-off, state or anywhere on there own "can they"?
This past year was an eye opener! He had nothing good to say b4 the season started, we wld be lucky to win a couple of GAMES! Did you not read that in the trusty Westmoreland News? WOW! How many games did our boys win as a team??? Several!!! JEALOUS HELL NO!
PROUD HELL YEA, because he was proven wrong by our boys not his coaching...
Coach Harris is great

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2013
He is good coach and good person. You must not know him. Football coaches cuss and yell. Some may not. Most football cuss and yell.
Fan

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
How many Championships has any coach won from Westmoreland?

Kelly 0
Harris 0
Martin 3 at Goodpasture
Perry 1 at Portland

Looks like 2 coaches got away!
Harris will get one

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Harris will get one.
Whiner

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Feb 8, 2013
He made my kid run and hit kids. What was he thinking.
Fan

Canton, OH

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Coach Harris will have a better winning percentage than Kelly!
Fan

Canton, OH

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Fan wrote:
How many Championships has any coach won from Westmoreland?
Kelly 0
Harris 0
Martin 3 at Goodpasture
Perry 1 at Portland
Looks like 2 coaches got away!
Kelly was good, but not a big game coach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is everybody tonight? 1 hr Trying to Understand 1
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) 7 hr THE REAL ANGIE 49
shooting at turner station 7 hr where is the justice 20
Iron Pimp of Pain 10 hr trumper 15
Oakdale Football 10 hr everydayjoe 14
Talking to yourself? 14 hr trumper 9
Please Mr. Mayor 16 hr trumper 5

Westmoreland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance