My Two Cents

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Is anyone familiar with this piece of trash??!!
Dylan

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
My Two Cents wrote:
Is anyone familiar with this piece of trash??!!
yea shes pretty cool, so u need to back off
Info Girl

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2012
I know she and her sister victoria screw the same boys and she talks bad about her little sister madison. I also know she will steal from you if she gets that chance. My advise is to stay away from this one, she is a mixture of trouble & trash.
For Sure

Scottsville, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
She also claims to be pregnant to get money out of guys for abortions. Her and Cassidy Cook did that a couple of summers ago. So trashy. Her sister tori is just dirty!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Scottsville, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2012
I do believe she talks crap about me so Ummmm trash
justin

Scottsville, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Meagan is pretty cool I'm glad she's one of my friends :)
meagan

Gallatin, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Me and my sister have never even dated or talked to the same guy, less likely slept with any of the same guys so obviously y'all don't know us very well. Just because she is my sister doesn't mean i am like her, and because I'm her sister doesn't mean she's anything like me, we are two completely different people with differentl personalities, and for the people talking trash about me, and you think you "know" so muh about me obviously you're one of my friends, or suppose to be one of my friends, and for anyone else obviously you don't have a clue what your talking about bexause none of that is true about myself
meagan

Gallatin, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
justin wrote:
Meagan is pretty cool I'm glad she's one of my friends :)
And thank you Justin!
justinbaskervill e

Scottsville, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Anytime Meagan your a very nice and special girl why anybody would talk bad about you is stupid to me they just don't know the true you :).
TruthHurts

Canton, OH

#10 Aug 15, 2013
I love her sister. She is nasty. I believe, wholeheartedly, that she is in a word, TRASH. She screws everyone's boyfriends while with the guy she says she's in "love" with.

Her heart is in her vagina.
meagan

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2013
TruthHurts wrote:
I love her sister. She is nasty. I believe, wholeheartedly, that she is in a word, TRASH. She screws everyone's boyfriends while with the guy she says she's in "love" with.

Her heart is in her vagina.
Well, I wished you would get to know me before you say stuff about me because I promise what you hear, isn't true.and if you actually knew me, you would know that.
Hailey

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2013
I don't see why people are talking about her so much. She's really a good girl. People are just freaking out because her an her boyfriend of two years broke up and she started seeing someone else. It's not that big of a deal, people are just suprised she's with someone different other than her ex. I know her well enough to know she really doesn't sleep around and she has respect for relationships and if you knew her you would know that I'm sure
Morgan

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Dec 1, 2013
He's a back stabbed and a fake friend. I wouldn't trust her. Meagan, you were supposed to be my friend and you went and did that? That's petty.
meagan

Gallatin, TN

#14 Dec 19, 2013
The only damn thing I did, was tell your boyfriend you cheated on him, yes you are my friend, but Lucas is just as much as my friend as you are, don't get mad at me because YOU cheated on your boyfriend.
Not trash

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Meagan,
This piece of trash. She has always been a jealous type, she cheats, lies, steals. We all know that because those that have gotten to know her, know this.. Let's move on people. Lol
I've known this disgusting female dog since her dad tried to raise her! Lol
Dana her mother

Franklin, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2014
Meagan is my daughter and the ones talking shit on her are so jealous of her cause she is beautiful and funny,g.reat personality. Little girls will be jealous I understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theresa adams 18 min Capo 4
Facebook 57 min SendyR 48
rickie branscum 8 hr Jr smith 5
Jeff woods 11 hr Just asking 1
Burger king 11 hr Just asking 8
Jennifer Woodard 12 hr Jon Dough 5
Christy K 13 hr Jussayin 1

Westmoreland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance