Two arrested in Oneida County burglaries

Two arrested in Oneida County burglaries

There are 3 comments on the News Channel 9 story from Oct 20, 2008, titled Two arrested in Oneida County burglaries. In it, News Channel 9 reports that:

Sheldon Stoddard Rome, New York a ' State police have arrested two suspects in connection with a string of burglaries in the Oneida County towns of Westmoreland and Kirkland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Channel 9.

Sad

New York, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2008
It is sad stealing from a senior citizen. I can't believe the kind of person that you have turned into. I guess that you'll have lots of time to think while you sit in jail.
Yankee

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2008
Disgusting pools of puke, both of them.

And I do NOT want to hear about how their childhoods were soooo hard, and that nooobody understands them.....

Jail is the correct address for such scum bums.
disgusted

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2008
I can assure you that Sheldon comes from a good family! He had a saint for a grandmother. I only hope he gets the help he needs. Shame on you Sheldon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i dont want jamie merchant to have my lungs 1 hr listen 3
Michael The kid cooker 2 hr Tough meat 17
Michael The kid cooker 2 hr Grilled baby 8
Going-Away present 3 hr ken 1
anyone know Amy colvin 3 hr lol 11
Onions (Oct '14) 5 hr farmer 2
Jennie Mazza Jones 5 hr fumanhatingbtch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westmoreland Mortgages