15th Ave Book Store, still there and ...

15th Ave Book Store, still there and going strong.

Posted in the Westmont Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just-Wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 3, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen has anyone actually been to this place lately ? I keep hearing about it, saw it on the news etc., but it is still there. Has anyone been there that can give an accurate description of what really goes on in there? So I hear that people (adults) go there to have sexual relations with other people (also adults). So if this is really illegal why hasn't this place been closed down yet? If this is wrong how come there was a catholic priest there to, " investigate immoral things" that were going on there? Come on people! Really? If someone wants to take their wife or girlfriend in there to engage in sexual relations with other men, it is their business!!! It's behind closed doors!! WTF get over it already. Or are you jealous that you are too scared to go in there? Or is it that you are too cheap?
So does anyone know someone who actually went in there and can tell us what happens in there????
Don't make me go in there and look!!
WILDBILL

Cicero, IL

#2 Aug 4, 2016
Just-Wondering wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen has anyone actually been to this place lately ? I keep hearing about it, saw it on the news etc., but it is still there. Has anyone been there that can give an accurate description of what really goes on in there? So I hear that people (adults) go there to have sexual relations with other people (also adults). So if this is really illegal why hasn't this place been closed down yet? If this is wrong how come there was a catholic priest there to, " investigate immoral things" that were going on there? Come on people! Really? If someone wants to take their wife or girlfriend in there to engage in sexual relations with other men, it is their business!!! It's behind closed doors!! WTF get over it already. Or are you jealous that you are too scared to go in there? Or is it that you are too cheap?
So does anyone know someone who actually went in there and can tell us what happens in there????
Don't make me go in there and look!!
you should contact Debbie n tine venute , they will give you a blow by blow report
WILDBILL

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 3, 2016
WILDBILL wrote:
<quoted text>

you should contact Debbie n tine venute , they will give you a blow by blow report
I like to go to that book store and try and pick up on well hung black men so I can guzzle their hot loads of goo.
WILDBILL

Cicero, IL

#4 Oct 4, 2016
WILDBILL wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to go to that book store and try and pick up on well hung black men so I can guzzle their hot loads of goo.
dickhead smellrose park is all about dope and pete venute controls the cocaine operations there , smellrose is not a nice town it is not a place a normal person would want to live and raise a family, but hey great schools (proviso east), the adult book stores, taco stands on every corner a top notch police force just ask mike marchetti and greg salvi
Namaste

Lombard, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the most beloved entertainment stop in the Melrose Park community, 15th Ave. Adult Bookstore. There is plenty of seating, beautiful ambiance, a clientele list that can only be topped by the list in the Post office, and a staff that is there to answer to your every whim, and desire. The 15th Ave. Bookstore is your one stop entertainment mecca, on this back street industrial park drive, that I personally would, at night, not stop to ask directions from anyone on. Yes, the hospitality suites are just so inviting to the discriminating taste. You have a wide choice of closet like rooms to choose from, complete with nothing. Then there are the wonderful bleachers, that you can cheer, or spectate from. Now, let's not stop there, let's get to the run down bookstore itself, or the well used theater. The theater, yes you and all your new friends, that just came in off the streets, can indulge in all types of behavior that you will be able to carry with you, and your partner for years to come. Yes, the 15th Ave. Bookstore is truly a vacation destination in this area. Make sure you pick up one of their, "Scratch and Sniffs" to remember how great your visit was.
Whiners

Elmwood Park, IL

#6 Oct 23, 2016
WILDBILL wrote:
<quoted text>

dickhead smellrose park is all about dope and pete venute controls the cocaine operations there , smellrose is not a nice town it is not a place a normal person would want to live and raise a family, but hey great schools (proviso east), the adult book stores, taco stands on every corner a top notch police force just ask mike marchetti and greg salvi
. Sounds like your a very jealous and envious person. It bothers you so to see people live in harmony. It just makes your skin crawl with envy. You have the odor of a right wing supremist whose blood boils when people don't live their lives as such a holyier than thou like you. You hide and vent your sick misplaced anger on this post rather than getting help . So sad and hardly dangerous.
Whiners

Elmwood Park, IL

#7 Oct 23, 2016
How many names do you post under...
WILDBILL

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Oct 24, 2016
Whiners wrote:
How many names do you post under...
hey dipsh-t it sounds like you are the one who needs psych help. you must be a pete venute supporter, it doesn't say too much about your character if you admire drug dealers and cop killers, I bet you are a real hard ass when you drinking at abruzzo in smellrose park , but a real coward outside smellrose park,,ill in any case you need to hook up with Debbie venute and smoke some crack
Namaste

Lombard, IL

#9 Oct 27, 2016
Now, just for the upcoming holidays the 15th Ave Adult Bookstore has started something new. A "Ride Sharing" program. This is not "Uber", it is only being offered inside the bookstore itself. We understand that it ranges from,"Carpool, to Taxi, Van, all the way to Bus size" in number of people involved. Wow, managing those lines is going to be tough. No jumping! You will be given numbers, and a, "Scratch and Sniff" as your parting gift. Showers are optional (city water is expensive), and please wait until you are called. No purchase required.
Namaste

Lombard, IL

#10 Oct 30, 2016
Wow, another party night has come and gone. Now we know why the lights are kept down so low. On one side we have the girls from "Bucket List", and on the other side we have the, No, I'm a girl, No I'm a guy, crowd who think you can't tell, because of a Goodwill costume their wearing. There is not enough alcohol in the world to get near anyone of you no matter what holiday it is. Sometimes the clothes do not make the man is exactly right. Maybe all of you should just pool your money together, and invest in a sign on the front door, "Petting Zoo." Probably get more customers. Oh, and mop the floors before you leave. You do leave?
Sincere

Hammond, IN

#12 May 6, 2017
WILDBILL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to meet you bill I've got something u may enjoy let's link up Wednesday at the 15th ave bookstore
Lower-end

Atlanta, GA

#14 May 9, 2017
Sincere wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to meet you bill I've got something u may enjoy let's link up Wednesday at the 15th ave bookstore
Pictures please.
Valerie

Lombard, IL

#15 May 20, 2017
Lower-end wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures please.
Lower-end, r u still living in the basement. Still no social life. Time to stop being your only lover.

Since: Sep 17

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 26, 2017
It's OK. We visit occasionally from out of state. Party nights you bring your own booze. There is sex going on and theres a stage with stripper polls if you feel like dancing. There are private booths, private rooms, and a public theater. You can watch if you want. Or you can have public sex if you want. No judgments. It's as safe as you want it to be. btw there is also a "gang bang" room where a woman (or man I guess) can service and be serviced by multiple partners. You can also just relax and watch and talk to other people and couples. It's a free country. Nothing illegal happens there. All consensual and you have to respect "no means no" or you will be mercilessly tossed. Any other questions?
Ex-Melrose Parker

Washington, DC

#17 Oct 26, 2017
Covenant6080 wrote:
It's OK. We visit occasionally from out of state. Party nights you bring your own booze. There is sex going on and theres a stage with stripper polls if you feel like dancing. There are private booths, private rooms, and a public theater. You can watch if you want. Or you can have public sex if you want. No judgments. It's as safe as you want it to be. btw there is also a "gang bang" room where a woman (or man I guess) can service and be serviced by multiple partners. You can also just relax and watch and talk to other people and couples. It's a free country. Nothing illegal happens there. All consensual and you have to respect "no means no" or you will be mercilessly tossed. Any other questions?
Hello
Is there a way to reach you in private? We should talk, it's imperative!
WILDBILL

Glen Ellyn, IL

#18 Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Melrose Parker wrote:
<quoted text>

Hello
if you go there you will find the towns hoees, the venute sisters and the marchetti sisters
you might also find gtregs wife too
Lowest of Them All

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 28, 2017
WILDBILL wrote:
<quoted text>if you go there you will find the towns hoees, the venute sisters and the marchetti sisters
you might also find gtregs wife too
And you know this how, WILDBILL? When have you ever torn yourself away from your sticky keyboard computer and climbed the stairs out of your mom’s dank basement to see the sun?
Denny

Baltimore, MD

#20 Nov 4, 2017
Sincere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to meet you bill I've got something u may enjoy let's link up Wednesday at the 15th ave bookstore
I would like to suck Wild Bill and all the well-hung Blacks or Hispanics. What about Nov. 11 at the store. Please...
WILDBILL

Glen Ellyn, IL

#23 Nov 7, 2017
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>

Clean it up Bill! We need you as mayor!
jimmy we need federal indictments against pete venute and the mazzocchi brothers , they nned to sharing cell with greg
WILDBILL

Glen Ellyn, IL

#24 Nov 9, 2017
Ex-Melrose Parker wrote:
<quoted text>

Hello
you are one sick person whats wrong you are getting any from marla n maria marchetti everybody else is tapping them also when will sylvia divorce greg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romeoville Sex Offender List 2 hr Bear Scat 3
Mike Marchetti Thu WILDBILL 2
RJ Serpico Oct 17 Fat Ronnie 28
Spa 34 (Sep '09) Aug '18 Raoul 2
new mobil gas station on cass Jun '18 old fred 2
News Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater: 1935-2018 Jun '18 Blues chief 1
News Downers Grove man charged with fourth DUI (Oct '07) Nov '17 WILDBILL 22

Westmont Jobs

Personal Finance

Westmont Mortgages