First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vvsd coach

Romeoville, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2015
What is to happen to this pervert? Keith Roberts was put in a position of power by the Bolingbrook school district. Keith used his position to manipulate young female students. His arrogance and sociopathic personality enabled him to abuse young girls. Keith is still not back home. His wife would be an idiot to let him back into the home. If she did. You can guarantee yourself Dcfs will be notified. This scum bag needs to pack his bags and leave the state!! Hey keith. If your stupid enough to show up for class this fall. I can promise you. Dozens of tax payers will be there making a nightmare for vvsd admin.
Tony P

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Jul 12, 2015
Vvsd coach wrote:
What is to happen to this pervert? Keith Roberts was put in a position of power by the Bolingbrook school district. Keith used his position to manipulate young female students. His arrogance and sociopathic personality enabled him to abuse young girls. Keith is still not back home. His wife would be an idiot to let him back into the home. If she did. You can guarantee yourself Dcfs will be notified. This scum bag needs to pack his bags and leave the state!! Hey keith. If your stupid enough to show up for class this fall. I can promise you. Dozens of tax payers will be there making a nightmare for vvsd admin.
For sure the technicalities, any school rule violations and legalities (if any) need to be examined, sorted out and applied. As far as his marriage, if he did run off with this girl I'm sure his wife is done with him. Of course Jason Lentz's wife has stuck around - atleast for now.

Now as to you implied threat that if he shows up for classes there will be dozens of people there to make a nightmare, I'll bet those dozens are immediately asked to leave the grounds and then quickly arrested if they don't leave.
you know who

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Jul 13, 2015
Swept under the carpet, VVSD is good at it.
Carol cobb

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2015
The only technicality I see. Is Keith got caught. Even if mitchem and the vvsd sweep this under the rug. Roberts would look like a real dirtbag to walk into a classroom again. From the picture of him on the missing posters. He looks like he is a little special. Probly a few fries short of a happy meal. Just goes to show that it was his manipulative skills that lured the young girl not his looks!!
Fed up

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2015
I believe he was let go when school ended. My question is how many more are preying on our kids? How can VVSD denounce this type of behavior without sounding like hypocrites.
Jimmy like em young

Bourbonnais, IL

#6 Jul 14, 2015
Fed up wrote:
I believe he was let go when school ended. My question is how many more are preying on our kids? How can VVSD denounce this type of behavior without sounding like hypocrites.
If he was let go why wasn't Mitchem?

Oh wait! Oh wait! I see Roberts was let go because he was white! Now we have the race card to throw down! Us this school district and its board racist?!?
Dr vvsd

Mokena, IL

#7 Jul 14, 2015
As long as you marry the student it's ok
Jimmy like em young

Bourbonnais, IL

#8 Jul 14, 2015
Dr vvsd wrote:
As long as you marry the student it's ok
There you go Keith Roberts. Just follow the patented and proven, James Mitchem 6 Steps To Riches plan.

Step 1. Get married.
Step 2. Fall in love with a student.
Step 3. Divorce wife.
Step 4. Marry student.
Step 5. Get new wife teacher position in district.
Step 5. Become principal.
Step 6. Become superintendent.

There you go Keith. It's a proven method.
Dr vvsd

Mokena, IL

#9 Jul 14, 2015
Jimmy like em young wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go Keith Roberts. Just follow the patented and proven, James Mitchem 6 Steps To Riches plan.
Step 1. Get married.
Step 2. Fall in love with a student.
Step 3. Divorce wife.
Step 4. Marry student.
Step 5. Get new wife teacher position in district.
Step 5. Become principal.
Step 6. Become superintendent.
There you go Keith. It's a proven method.
Don't forget get wife principal position, then move her to a new school to be "co-principle" until other principal retires so they can show her the ropes. Even though you've been a principal for the last 6 yrs. Wonder why we are broke, paying 2 people for a 1 person position. Is this why mitchem is very vocal on Governors property tax freeze. VVSD needs more money to waste, don't cut off the $$$
Jimmy Blue Ballz

Bourbonnais, IL

#10 Jul 14, 2015
Dr vvsd wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget get wife principal position, then move her to a new school to be "co-principle" until other principal retires so they can show her the ropes. Even though you've been a principal for the last 6 yrs. Wonder why we are broke, paying 2 people for a 1 person position. Is this why mitchem is very vocal on Governors property tax freeze. VVSD needs more money to waste, don't cut off the $$$
I gots a position for is wife. It ain gots nuthin Ts do wit school neither.

When I gets done wit her she can gets on home and puts da gravy all over some biscuits.
Why not

Hillside, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2015
The Dr can now run for political office and become speaker of the house
Sickened parent

Romeoville, IL

#12 Jul 22, 2015
Let's not forget what this idiot did to a young girl! Vvsd thinks sexual assault is ok. Well it's not!!
U r mrs kravitz

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Jul 22, 2015
Sickened parent wrote:
Let's not forget what this idiot did to a young girl! Vvsd thinks sexual assault is ok. Well it's not!!
You are a huge part of what's wrong with society today. Do you know how old this girl is that he supposedly ran off with? 18 and that's old enough to say yes. If she decided to leave with him it is really their business. It became a big deal because her family didn't get told. Maybe they should work on their family issue of communication.

Where in the world do you come up with sexual assault? It's people like you that rally the other ignorant idiots into a witch hunt.

If you know of a sexual assault you best get yourself down to the PD and make a report. Detectives are going to have a lot if questions for you. They will quickly determine in you have credibilty or are just a nut job.
Sickened parent

Romeoville, IL

#14 Jul 22, 2015
Your right. I'm an idiot. Keith Roberts waited untill this girl was 18 and had graduated from high school. This is the only way he could not be charged with sexual assault. But you absolutely right. In the 4 days prior to the student leaving with him he was able to start a relationship with her and run off together to a hotel room to bang like rabbits. Not even possible Keith was involved with Natalie 5 days earlier. Your an idiot! I'm sure Natalie's parents are sick over the thought of a 33 year old married man having his way with there teenaged daughter. It is sick. But it is also very true he did things to her that would make any father very angry!!!!! Nasty naughty things!!!
Double Nasty

Naperville, IL

#15 Jul 22, 2015
Sickened parent wrote:
Your right. I'm an idiot. Keith Roberts waited untill this girl was 18 and had graduated from high school. This is the only way he could not be charged with sexual assault. But you absolutely right. In the 4 days prior to the student leaving with him he was able to start a relationship with her and run off together to a hotel room to bang like rabbits. Not even possible Keith was involved with Natalie 5 days earlier. Your an idiot! I'm sure Natalie's parents are sick over the thought of a 33 year old married man having his way with there teenaged daughter. It is sick. But it is also very true he did things to her that would make any father very angry!!!!! Nasty naughty things!!!
And those nasty things are also the same things our Superintendent did to a student years ago. And he's running the district in charge of protecting our kids. Granted he married her, but who cares. He was married with a child just like Roberts, but he married his Natalie and then made her a principal. So you're condemning a man for doing something that wasn't nearly as bad as his boss did. By the way, Mitch didn't wait till she was graduated or 18 before he hit it.
I see u Leprechaun

Bolingbrook, IL

#16 Jul 22, 2015
Sickened parent wrote:
Your right. I'm an idiot. Keith Roberts waited untill this girl was 18 and had graduated from high school. This is the only way he could not be charged with sexual assault. But you absolutely right. In the 4 days prior to the student leaving with him he was able to start a relationship with her and run off together to a hotel room to bang like rabbits. Not even possible Keith was involved with Natalie 5 days earlier. Your an idiot! I'm sure Natalie's parents are sick over the thought of a 33 year old married man having his way with there teenaged daughter. It is sick. But it is also very true he did things to her that would make any father very angry!!!!! Nasty naughty things!!!
How is it that you know what happened between them? We're u there or using your crystal ball?

They are both adults!
Done with vvsd

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2015
You don't need a crystal ball, no way did they "fall in love or lust" once she turned 18. VVSD won't do a damn thing about because of mitch
Jimmy Blue Ballz

Bourbonnais, IL

#18 Jul 23, 2015
I see u Leprechaun wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you know what happened between them? We're u there or using your crystal ball?
They are both adults!
I got 3 questions for the poster with the crystal ball.

Are you nuts making sexual assault allegations like that? I know if I were Roberts I would be in a good lawyers office right now.

Do your allegations have anything to do with jealousy?(i.e. when was the last time you had your socks knocked?)

And finally can you look into that crystal ball and give me the next winning lottery numbers?
Class of 2011

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 13, 2015
That's crazy this dude used to be my wrestling coach in 2011!!! Wtf wow
No secrets please

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Sep 15, 2015
So exactly why was Keith Roberts fired? At the board meeting the board basically referenced the matter as something that they had obviously all discussed prior to the meeting, called for the vote and it was done.

Isn't the school board supposed to abide by the open meetings act? Wouldn't prior discussion leading to this quick vote be a violation? I think so.

Violations of the Open Meetings Act IMO are becoming pretty common and I find it appalling! The Bolingbrook Village Board meeting is a total mockery of the act. It seems almost like the board has their own private meeting just prior to the actual meeting and then at the public meeting there is not really any open, public discussion. It is just on to the voting. Asking questions as a member of the public gets you treated like garbage. The Mayor's attitude is insulting - at best.

This school board needs to release a statement as to the specifics or Roberts termination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dotty's 14 hr Sabu the Butcher 1
St. Scholastica Fr. Gerald Riva? (Mar '12) Wed Alum 14
I like to be the change I want to be. What's yo... Wed dave f 1
Studio Movie Grill in Wheaton Nov 12 dave f 1
Deborah Habian walks away from huge debt (Nov '16) Nov 6 Gaming the system 4
Lockport Police Nov 5 Nik Naym 51
New Northlake chief Nissen is hated by his offi... (Nov '16) Nov 3 Doctor 34

Westmont Jobs

Personal Finance

Westmont Mortgages