Since: Jun 07

Westmont Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

As a resident or business owner of Westmont Illinois, did you attend the community meeting with Westmont Chief of Police Tom Mulhearn. Are there any issues or concerns that that your fellow resident or business owners should know?

Westmont Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

As a resident of Westmont myself, I did attend. Chief of Police Mulhearn talked about the uptick in graffiti that has been showing up around the village of Westmont. He stated that most of the graffit is targeted at the police, becouse the police are cracking down harder on the illegal activities of gangs. The Village of Westmont has decided to pass local laws to help rduce this type of activity, by restricting the time juveniles are allowed on the street, and restricting the sale of spray paint.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

who cares

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

WESTMONT ILLINOIS wrote:
As a resident or business owner of Westmont Illinois, did you attend the community meeting with Westmont Chief of Police Tom Mulhearn. Are there any issues or concerns that that your fellow resident or business owners should know?
This is your biggest concern. do you not have any thing else to do in your boring town.

Westmont Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Westmont Chief of Police Tom Mulhearn plans to have quarterly meetings with the residents and business owners in the future.
A1B2C3

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Criminals ignore laws.

Spay paint is a good example.

Ban spray paint and the law-abiding people won't be able to use it while the gangs will ignore the law and continue to use it.

LOL ! You would think a police CHIEF would know that.

Mulhearn must be as incompetent as Garry McCarthy (CPD).

McCarthy:$260,000/year, 42 shootings/weekend

Never forget this: police are not safety experts, but they can be safety hazards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Jonah1 49,258
Two Illinois Coal Power Plants Going Offline 1 hr PattyR 3
Cry baby Lenny 1 hr Lenny 6
MEGA Garage Sale!!! 13 hr Concerned 1
DuPage Habitat for Humanity 23 hr DuPageHabitat 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Wed Weneedchange 147
comcast no service Tue over and over 3

Search the Westmont Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Westmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Westmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••