Old Home Days beating suspect in court

Old Home Days beating suspect in court

There are 14 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Old Home Days beating suspect in court. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A Westminster man accused of assaulting a 62-year-old Rockingham resident at Rockingham Old Home Days pleaded not guilty in the Windham Criminal Division of the Vermont Superior Court Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Waterville, ME

#1 Aug 18, 2010
Sickening story and to think allowed out on conditions?
Okay to assault police officers with no charges?

What the hell is going on here?

Newfane, VT

#2 Aug 18, 2010
"Yes sir, I promise not to drink or beat up anyone else because I don't like what they're doing."

Anyone who can survive a BAC that high is a CAREER drinker and cannot be trusted.

As for the police assault, one person said they saw that. It could be that the cop himself said he was wrong.
Deployed in Afghanistan

Kabul, Afghanistan

#3 Aug 18, 2010
These two are a couple of real beauties. The alcohol was probably purchased using their girlfriends wellfare money. I am sure that the victim will never see any restitution money from those ass-clowns. The prisons are full of these gems. And when they get released, they dont try to get jobs, they get right back into the mix of the big party on your tax payers money. Straight up beauties!
DR Phil

Epping, NH

#4 Aug 18, 2010
Gee, Jason was just starting to turn his life around. He's been going to the mosque 3 times a day, reading the koran daily and working on his GED in hope of becomming a doctor so he can provide a good life for his 4 children, 2 girl friends and 1 boy friend.

Memphis, TN

#5 Aug 18, 2010
This ghetto thug crap should be dealt with using long,no release prison sentences.Who knows if it will deter others from future incidens but theses two low lifes can vent their rage on fellow convicts,only......
Monte for selectman

Bellows Falls, VT

#6 Aug 18, 2010
lets hear it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2010
Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

And next time, attack me instead.

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Aug 18, 2010
This whole story is just sad. This guy did nothing and got pummeled for it. The anger in some is so hard to understand.
What a LOSER

Walpole, NH

#9 Aug 18, 2010
What a Loser! It just makes me so angry that people like that give the whole town a bad name! I feel so sorry for this gentleman. Sue him! Someday he will have a job & you can attach his wages. It may take forever to receive anything but at least he will suffer somewhat for his stupidity!

Bratislava, Slovakia

#10 Aug 18, 2010
No way, this guy is a hero. To punch a poor old guy who's strapped into his car, that takes courage. We should hold a parade in his honor.

Springfield, VT

#11 Aug 18, 2010
This makes me sick to think of that jerk. I hope they put him in jail so he can be the true Sally that he is!!! Punching an older man for some dumb reason what a jerk!!!
The Brattleboro Informer

Trumbull, CT

#12 Aug 18, 2010
Take it easy on these two lowlifes; Jason and Zachary will probably be running Bellows Falls in a few years.

Waterville, ME

#13 Aug 20, 2010
Yesterday's News:

Take it easy on these two lowlifes; Jason and Zachary will probably be running Bellows Falls in a few years

They already are do you feel safe going out in the village with the likes of this dynamic duo on the prowl and that Hyde Hill Gang?

Bellows Falls, VT

#14 Aug 21, 2010
These reject kids should be simply be subjected to the highest form of capital punishment there is. They will amount to nothing, and will continue to be a drain on our society. They don't need court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Log (Jan '09) Aug '15 Str8nTrue 82
News UHSD 27 budget to go up less than 1 percent des... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Andrew Andrews 1
News Dummerston skeptical of solar deal (Feb '14) Aug '14 Bob Story 4
Slaughter house (Apr '14) Apr '14 Flat Lander 3
News Dummerston looking into solar power (May '13) Jan '14 Mike Mulligan 123
News A hot Primary (Aug '10) Jun '13 Larry 11
News Westminster man held without bail (Dec '10) Apr '13 wendy 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages