Bourbon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Stay away from this girl!!! If you respect yourself and have any character, stay away from April. She is evil, heartless and cold. A whore who is worthless and can not even take care of her own children. She will f---- you for a $1, and that is about all she is worth. She will manipulate you into thinking she loves you and wants you, only to take all of your money and then some. April Stewart Townsend, you are nothing and never will be anything, except the cheap whore you are, even your children will be nothing. You take up oxygen in this world that other good people are breathing. This is a warning to all the men that have come across her path, stay away! Otherwise, wear a hefty garbage bag over your d--k and strap a mattress on your back, because either you will catch an std, or worse fall in that black hole.
The Wrong One

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

This is in response to the trashy low life that is slandering me on this page. So sad. People are so jealous of another person!! Must be a lack of morals as well as education. I truly hope you can prove every word you have said against me. Which none is true, so such a bad decision on your part. My lawyer is getting a copyr as well. People like you have no life and carry jealously each day. Std ? Nope never which I can prove every word I speak. This can truly mess one's name up which damage is done. Legally I shall win. Vengence is mine. For my two angels you talked about that was sick to speak on two kids. I will protect them til the end of time! That was the worst mistake to ever bring to innocent children into this. I promise you will regret this cause I'm coming so hope you ready for all ahead. You are the one who probably needs many prayers for all you have done. Also this statement should have already been removed due to using a person's full name. You are allowing this garbage on your site. I want it removed or can have that taken care of as well. In regards to bourbon wrote well over a month ago.
You Jealous Little C---

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Bourbon wrote:
Stay away from this girl!!! If you respect yourself and have any character, stay away from April. She is evil, heartless and cold. A whore who is worthless and can not even take care of her own children. She will f---- you for a $1, and that is about all she is worth. She will manipulate you into thinking she loves you and wants you, only to take all of your money and then some. April Stewart Townsend, you are nothing and never will be anything, except the cheap whore you are, even your children will be nothing. You take up oxygen in this world that other good people are breathing. This is a warning to all the men that have come across her path, stay away! Otherwise, wear a hefty garbage bag over your d--k and strap a mattress on your back, because either you will catch an std, or worse fall in that black hole.
Its obvious that you have no life of your own as you decided to out and outright lie about a very close friend of mine. Just goes to show you that idle hands are the devils workshop. Because if you would get up off your lazy a-- and work, you wouldn't have the time to slander someone, sit around and come up with lies to spread about them, or bash innocent children. Which by the way makes you the lowest form of life known to God and man. What benefit did you get from venting in cyber space and airing the fact that you are so jealous of her. Must have low self esteem to have to get your rocks off like this. Should've had the courage/Balls to stand in front of her and say it to her face. Wish you had so I could've watched her stomp a mudhole in your pathetic little a__. You're a useless pile of disgusting filth. So go back to your miserable little existence and find youself a life and quit trying to ruin other people's because yours sucks so bad! Suck it up cupcake! Beep beep, MF, karma bus coming through, and "you" will get yours you gutless, spineless, useless, no good, lying POS!
The Wrong One

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

I have ask for this to be removed due to slander as this site allows garbage on here. You allow false information on here which makes you as faulty as the people who post misleading information. I will seek legal council as you are responsible for allowing this on your website. It's rather sad you don't watch your website any better than this. So now when you or a family members name pics up what will you do about it? Good people are using your site each day maybe since you are careless this site should and will be removed if a lawyer is involved. Now you are just as bad as the garbage you allow on here. Examples are made each day as this site and who is in charge will soon know. Dint run a site if you don't understand when laws are broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 3 hr NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
Review: National Grid Aug 13 Sabin Harris 1
Russ Maynard and Sarah Aronson Jun '14 Andy 1
Waters Edge neighborhood. May '14 Honest renter 1
Debate: Marijuana - Seneca, SC (Apr '11) Apr '14 Lives in SC 14
Review: Purple Haze Mar '14 Anonymous 4
OCSO: Walmart employee stole DVDs, action figures Feb '14 Dave Bruun 1

Search the Westminster Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Westminster Jobs

•••