Two Arrested in Robbery Spree

Two Arrested in Robbery Spree

There are 8 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 13, 2008, titled Two Arrested in Robbery Spree. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

" A 15-year-old juvenile and a 24-year-old man have been arrested in connection to two Upstate robberies that occurred Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Anissa

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 13, 2008
What? No comments. That name must not be ethnic enough. Will check back when a picture is posted
me me oh my

Florence, SC

#2 Apr 13, 2008
Shame on that older guy
grammer police

Darlington, SC

#3 Apr 14, 2008
"About 15 minutes late, a suspect fitting the same description entered a gas station."

Now we know why he isn't employed. He can't even get to a robbery on time.

ha ha
Aunt

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2008
This is my nephew and what they leave out of the story is that the 15 year old was drugged and pushed into the robberies. He came down to Camden on a prearranged visit for spring break. When he sobbered up from being drugged he remembered what happened, sobbed, and requested to be taken to the local police dept. where he openly told what he could remember had happened. It is a shame that these adults did this to this little boy. He was horrified when he woke up from being drugged! Shame on the "Two" people who did this to him. We commend him for having enough courage to tell someone what happened and comming forward to tell.
phi beta kappa

Columbia, SC

#5 Apr 14, 2008
Sounds like a couple of white guys that haven't robbed anybody before. Nobody goes into Belk's to rob a cashier. Almost nobody. I'll update the scorecard. Currently, Blacks--43, Whites--8
good one

Darlington, SC

#6 Apr 14, 2008
Aunt wrote:
This is my nephew and what they leave out of the story is that the 15 year old was drugged and pushed into the robberies. He came down to Camden on a prearranged visit for spring break. When he sobbered up from being drugged he remembered what happened, sobbed, and requested to be taken to the local police dept. where he openly told what he could remember had happened. It is a shame that these adults did this to this little boy. He was horrified when he woke up from being drugged! Shame on the "Two" people who did this to him. We commend him for having enough courage to tell someone what happened and comming forward to tell.
10 points for originality. 16+ years policing and I haven't heard that one. Sure beats "these aren't my pants, officer" when finding drugs in pocket of suspect.
Aunt

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2008
Shame .....
Aunt

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2008
good one wrote:
<quoted text>
10 points for originality. 16+ years policing and I haven't heard that one. Sure beats "these aren't my pants, officer" when finding drugs in pocket of suspect.
..........I guess to people who do this sort of thing all the time it is hard for them to believe the truth. They are so use to the lies of their own. To those who know him we love him and are proud of him for standing up and admitting his part. Glad to know there is shame in such a act. Nice to know he still has a heart and is not cold (as some). It is all good. God knows his heart. That bb gun he used in the "armed robberies" sure was deadly.Huh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Dan Alexander as Mayor? (Aug '13) May 13 Init 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Seneca, SC (Jan '12) May 13 Init 19
Burt Reynolds Sighting! And maybe Johnny Knoxvi... (Oct '13) May 13 Jackhole 2
Review: Hair Expressions Styling Salon Apr '15 Kathy 1
Cheating spouses (Mar '10) Mar '15 Denise 5
cody smith (Oct '14) Jan '15 Denise 3
Roy pressley (Nov '14) Nov '14 I hate the bastard 2
More from around the web

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]