Threat Leads to Heavy Police Presence...

Threat Leads to Heavy Police Presence at Oconee Co. School

There are 3 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 1, 2007, titled Threat Leads to Heavy Police Presence at Oconee Co. School. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Oconee County deputies are working to calm a high school there, after a threat was made to the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

CUZIN WILLIE

Chester, SC

#2 May 1, 2007
ALL'S YALL GOT TO DO IS TO BRING IN THE FORREST ACRES POE-LEESE DEPARTMENT. THEY WILL PUT A STOP TO ALL CRIME AND RASCALITY IN THE AREA.
Furious Mama

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#3 May 1, 2007
I am appalled at the brush-off this incident was given. As a mother of a student, I am angry beyond words that the school system, from our principals to the supervisors that no warning of a threat or conflict was present. The horrible death of a 13 not 15 year CHILD at his own hand has me in deep mourning for our children. What every newspaper and television has failed to report is this child was an active "goth" member. Many rumors have circled about all of this but the fact is a young brilliant beautiful child is no longer here to grow into a productive adult. The rumor was told there was SUPPOSED to have been 8 that made a pact to all end their lives on Friday, but only one held true to his word. So where are his "so-called" goth buddies now. Is the one making the threats one of those, if so, some "leader" he is for the crowd, can't honor his word, lets a CHILD take his life, then only wants to threaten other children who are at school for an education. I have so many questions Im sure will never get an answer, but my heart bleeds that we have kids that can't see a future for themselves, and are so lost in self-pity and loathing that they have such evil thoughts. God please protect these children from others and themselves.
Furious Mama

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#6 May 1, 2007
Dear Warlock,
My point EXACTLY!!! I personally know these children, and KNOW they are in the goth group. So WHY has it not been told. WHY had EVERYTHING including the other 13 year old who tried to slice her wrist and throat at school on Friday, who was the girlfriend of the 13 year old that killed himself not been told. Everything relevent to these events have been covered up. They 16 year old that was arrested had a list in his school locker that had 257 names of his "gonna die" list not released. And as far as me shutting up and moving on....NOT GONNA HAPPEN. There will be a meeting in Walhalla next Tuesday night if you care to attend. I promise you I am going to ask all these questions and MORE before the school board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burt Reynolds Sighting! And maybe Johnny Knoxvi... (Oct '13) Mon Janet 6
Christine house animal hoarder Sun Knowitall 1
News In Your Backyard: Stumphouse Tunnel Park a cool... Jul 19 Vincent 5
Review: Hair Expressions Styling Salon (Apr '15) Jul 19 Carla 5
News Bumgarners to celebrate 50th anniversary Jul 11 Peggy H 2
News OCSO: Walmart employee stole DVDs, action figures (Feb '14) Jul 6 Bow WOW 4
News Striped bass, hybrid bass stocked by DNR in Lak... Jul 4 Jackie 4

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages