Supreme Court Weighs Privacy and Free...

Supreme Court Weighs Privacy and Free Speech Versus Right to Gay-Ba...

There are 1 comment on the New York Magazine story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Supreme Court Weighs Privacy and Free Speech Versus Right to Gay-Ba.... In it, New York Magazine reports that:

Westboro Baptist Church member at another soldier's funeral. Photo: Scott Olson/Getty Images The Supreme Court will hear oral arguments today in the legal battle between the family of Lance Corporal Matthew Snyder and the fundamentalist Westboro Baptist Church, which protested at Synder's funeral.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Magazine.

Jennifer

Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 6, 2010
You call yourselves CHRISTIANS?! Your opinions regarding homosexuality are irrelevant to this soldier's funeral. This argument of freedom of speech is over powered by God's law. Treat others as you would like to be treated! This cold, inhumane behavior cannot make God happy. It seems to me that you protesters have lost your way and are following a cult leader. You are acting like BULLIES!! You should have been given this poor grief striken family love and support. SHAME ON YOU!!! Find something positive to do. HELP THE NEEDY! GO ON A MISSION TRIP! I am embarrassed to say that I am from this state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 24
Westminster Music Thread (Feb '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 7
Clifford Hoyt accident? (Aug '13) Apr '17 Mdawn 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
melissa pavlovec (Jan '13) Mar '17 Beavrbush 17
Tim Bagley (Jan '17) Jan '17 Greywater 1
Kreg Cutsail (Dec '12) Aug '16 JwbSr 3

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages