Anti-gay church predicts more court v...

Anti-gay church predicts more court victories

There are 5 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Anti-gay church predicts more court victories. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Emboldened by Wednesday's Supreme Court decision, Westboro Baptist Church attorney Margie Phelps said she will challenge statutes throughout the country that restrict picketing at funerals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

Lfod

Canal Winchester, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2011
To the westboro vinegar and water bags (used of course), unfortunately you are only slandering yourselves. I will not be surprised , if your ignorance persist, when a griving family member is PROVOKED to violence. When that happens,you will be the ones having protestors at funerals. And if I wouldbe on the jury there would be a NOT GUILTY verdict!
Southside Sally

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2011
That's what I was going to say, they are going to push the line and then someone will cross it. I will actually applaud for when they do.
Southside Sally

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2011
because they will get shot

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2011
Lfod wrote:
To the westboro vinegar and water bags (used of course), unfortunately you are only slandering yourselves. I will not be surprised , if your ignorance persist, when a griving family member is PROVOKED to violence. When that happens,you will be the ones having protestors at funerals. And if I wouldbe on the jury there would be a NOT GUILTY verdict!
Sadly, I think that is what they are hoping for. They will then have a martyr for their cause. They drag children to their protests to shield themselves if violence does occur, and of course, if a child gets hurt, they look the victim. A 65 year old veteran tried pepper spraying them in Omaha and ended up in court. Sadly the pepper spray drifted to the counter protesters side. I wouldn't be surprised if they did DNA tests on those kids and it is proven that old Fred is the father of his own grandchildren. His daughter Shirley has never coughed up who the father is to her first born bastard child.
God

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2011
I've talked to Satan, he is willing to accept each member of Westboro into his home after they die. Just wanted you to know there's a place for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOW What a DEAL!! Jan 27 Peg Murray 2
Need A House Cleaner Jan 24 Peg Murray 5
OK Matt Herbert Jan 24 Peg Murray 1
melissa pavlovec (Jan '13) Jan 10 deezballz 16
Internet providers Jan '16 Andrew 1
Westminster Music Thread (Feb '14) Jan '16 Musikologist 5
melissa pavlovec (May '12) Nov '15 deeballz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages