Chasing the Dragon Heroin use in Fitchburg

Posted in the Westminster Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
As the good weather approaches we all have to pay attention to what is happening in our community.

We have a serious gang problem in Fitchburg that has developed over the winter months. There was always gangs here but there has been an alarming increase over the winter months.

We all need to pay attention to new graffiti and to take a picture of it and send it to the authorities via their website with the location of the tag.

We also must keep a look out for drug paraphernalia such as needles, aluminum foil, crack pipes and copper sos pad materials.

In the college area there has been a steady incline in all three of these drug paraphernalia items. Either the addicts are getting sloppy or there is an incline.

I have a hunch that the "chasing the dragon" method is being used by some college students as some of this material is found outside the off campus dorms on Highland ave.

The tin foil is usually a 4" X 4" piece of foil that will show lighter burns on one side and then a S shape burn on the other where the heroin was placed.

Now the problem is this, there was fold marks in the foil which signifies that it is being sold within the foil which reveals that there is a problem that is more widespread.

A lot of younger suburban kids will utilize this method as it is considered less lethal.

The copper SOS scraps are used to clear out crack vials.

With an increase in drug use there seems to be an increase in gang activity.

Law enforcement and all citizens should be aware of such behaviors so that more citizens can report incidents and the law enforcement can have more information to work with.

We need to concentrate on building a community free from drugs. Our kids should be playing sports in the neighborhoods and not playing gang fantasy's.

I do a lot of walking throughout Fitchburg and this activity has been more prevalent within the last 8 months.

With increased drug use there is an increase in robberies and housebreaks; if you are driving by, walking by or living near this activity you should report it to the police via there website where they have a tip line.

Fitchburg is worth the effort in addressing this situation. You live here, this is your neighborhood not the gangs and drug dealers.

Addressing this situation will lower insurance costs for citizens as well as businesses.
Illuminati

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
As long as the police are also keeping an eye on the ex-cons living in the community we'll be a hit safer too. They tend to be repeat offenders, assaulting police and fire personnel.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Wow, you know way to much about this drug stuff. I have a hard enough time getting the cap off an asparin bottle. Turns out you have to line the two arrows up and the cap will pop off.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Say what wrote:
Wow, you know way to much about this drug stuff. I have a hard enough time getting the cap off an asparin bottle. Turns out you have to line the two arrows up and the cap will pop off.
Before you line up the arrows push down and turn till the arrows line up. Good Luck!
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you line up the arrows push down and turn till the arrows line up. Good Luck!
Just like lining up a tee shot with a golf club.
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like lining up a tee shot with a golf club.
Wow, you will not give up huh? You are a sick person for one!

I never hit anyone with a club. You need help as you are aq very sick person!

Stop harassing!
Heroin

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Mar 23, 2013
City council should be discussing the gang and drug problems in Fitchburg
Nezza

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you will not give up huh? You are a sick person for one!
I never hit anyone with a club. You need help as you are aq very sick person!
Stop harassing!
OK, OK. So you didn't use a golf club. One of your confederates did. We get it. But howzabout, as the gendarmes say, a Shod Foot? There must have been some compelling reason for someone to sentance you to 8 years in the joint, right?

Most unfortunately, someone is dead. You were part of it. You pled guity. You were sentanced to jail. You would have been eligible for probation in four years. But you did eight. What part of this are we not getting?
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you will not give up huh? You are a sick person for one!
I never hit anyone with a club. You need help as you are aq very sick person!
Stop harassing!
Not sure i follow? I think lining up a tee shot is just like lining up the arrows on the medicine bottle.
Crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Fitchburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you will not give up huh? You are a sick person for one!
I never hit anyone with a club. You need help as you are aq very sick person!
Stop harassing!
I think he was talking about a golf tournament. I was trying to tune it in all day because I like to watch but turns out It wasn't a tv at all it was a microwave oven... anyways I tend to agree with most things Lynch posts.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Nezza wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, OK. So you didn't use a golf club. One of your confederates did. We get it. But howzabout, as the gendarmes say, a Shod Foot? There must have been some compelling reason for someone to sentance you to 8 years in the joint, right?
Most unfortunately, someone is dead. You were part of it. You pled guity. You were sentanced to jail. You would have been eligible for probation in four years. But you did eight. What part of this are we not getting?
When co-defendants went forward to trial a jury of our peers rules them Not Guilty of what I plead to.

I was barefooted which is not shod foot, look it up! They collected 5 different blood types off my clothing and none were the victims! If I was near him when he was fatally wounded then I would of had some blood on me.

I did 8 years because I refused parole after they gave me a parole. After a total of 3 and a half they denied me because I did too many programs. The Massachusetts parole board was well known for denying those that they thought wouldn't come back and releasing those that they knew would be back!

We all knew who was getting paroles and who wasn't at the prison! If you assaulted police and threw feces on them then you got a parole, if you addressed your issues then they denied you.

I fought the DOC constantly attempting to get more programs that they were already funded for. I succeeded!

After the third denial, I denied them the next three and wrapped it up! No parole!

See things that you are harassing me with now from 1992 I lived it. It is a game of harassment for you. I went to the parole board and had a long hearing in Boston; they told me to step out, I told them to wait a minute that before they decide I have a statement to make. I spoke directly to the mans' family, and then I turned around and stated to the board, "I am waiving my parole as I just came here to speak to the victims family.

I remember the officers outside the room stating ,"why did you waive it, they were going to grant you a parole"?

So no matter what you state here in a harassment attempt that is all it is ,"Harrassment". You need to stop.

Judged:

11

11

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
What all of you fail to realize is that it is a business. The state receives $40,000 a year to house an inmate.

The Federal government told them over ten years ago that Massachusetts gets no more money for prisons as if it keeps up they will put a fence around the entire state!

When you do something wrong or act up in prison you get a write up/ticket. If you had dozens of major tickets then you would be granted a parole.

Everyone knew what was going on! When the feds came in to do their audits the warden would have pallets of shrink wrapped soap, toothpaste and other supplies out in the open. When they left the pallets went back into storage until the next audit.

The legislature was putting money aside for prison rehabilitation programs and those programs never surfaced until guess who began writing the letters? Yours truly!

Yes, the letters didn't begin in Fitchburg. I exposed corruption which makes people angry!!!

There is mountains of it in Massachusetts. As someone out here mentioned look at how many politicians have been sentenced in Massachusetts!!

There are sincere politicians.

One time I had the Boston College law school dean write me a personal letter as he appointed his top law professor to work with me on a certain law. It was the DNA law where they went on a fishing expedition of all inmates in an attempt to solve unsolved crimes.

Over ten years later guess who has been proven right? Yours truly!

I have more logical thinking skills than many law men.

Planting evidence is not only criminal but it is so self defeating to law enforcement efforts. This sort of behavior taints credibility.

Judged:

10

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nezza

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
When co-defendants went forward to trial a jury of our peers rules them Not Guilty of what I plead to.
I was barefooted which is not shod foot, look it up! They collected 5 different blood types off my clothing and none were the victims! If I was near him when he was fatally wounded then I would of had some blood on me.
I did 8 years because I refused parole after they gave me a parole. After a total of 3 and a half they denied me because I did too many programs. The Massachusetts parole board was well known for denying those that they thought wouldn't come back and releasing those that they knew would be back!
We all knew who was getting paroles and who wasn't at the prison! If you assaulted police and threw feces on them then you got a parole, if you addressed your issues then they denied you.
I fought the DOC constantly attempting to get more programs that they were already funded for. I succeeded!
After the third denial, I denied them the next three and wrapped it up! No parole!
See things that you are harassing me with now from 1992 I lived it. It is a game of harassment for you. I went to the parole board and had a long hearing in Boston; they told me to step out, I told them to wait a minute that before they decide I have a statement to make. I spoke directly to the mans' family, and then I turned around and stated to the board, "I am waiving my parole as I just came here to speak to the victims family.
I remember the officers outside the room stating ,"why did you waive it, they were going to grant you a parole"?
So no matter what you state here in a harassment attempt that is all it is ,"Harrassment". You need to stop.
I'm sorry. You went to jail for your part in the death of someone. This is all public record. Newspaper stories, police reports, court reports, BOPs. You were a (pathetic) candidate for public office and therefore a public figure.. You post incessantly on a public forum. You have a public history that is available to anyone with a computer or enough change to take a bus to a public library. So tell us again how this is harassment? I'm guessing that you moved to Fitchburg (after you were a "resident" of Shirley and Worcester) because your neighbors in Southie were less than friendly after your release. And you chose to shine a spotlight on yourself. Do the patrons of the L Street Tavern, Amerhein's and the Farragut House know your current address? None of this would be an issue if you kept your head down. But you can't do it. You chose to provoke an incident at JR's when you should have pulled your Scally cap down over your eyes and drove on by. But you can't do it, can you? You bring this on yourself.
Leominster and Rollstone

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Nezza wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. You went to jail for your part in the death of someone. This is all public record. Newspaper stories, police reports, court reports, BOPs. You were a (pathetic) candidate for public office and therefore a public figure.. You post incessantly on a public forum. You have a public history that is available to anyone with a computer or enough change to take a bus to a public library. So tell us again how this is harassment? I'm guessing that you moved to Fitchburg (after you were a "resident" of Shirley and Worcester) because your neighbors in Southie were less than friendly after your release. And you chose to shine a spotlight on yourself. Do the patrons of the L Street Tavern, Amrheins and the Farragut House know your current address? None of this would be an issue if you kept your head down. But you can't do it. You chose to provoke an incident at JR's when you should have pulled your Scally cap down over your eyes and drove on by. But you can't do it, can you? You bring this on yourself.
I decided not to move back to Boston as I wanted to stay out of trouble. I am in Boston a lot. L street Tavern? The same bar that they filmed ,"good will hunting in?" Oh ya that was a classy joint. A lot of leg breakers and murderors hung out there at one time. My father chased a guy into there that put a hand gun in his face.
Amrheins? I worked at that place for a couple years. The Farragut house? Interesting!

So what is your point? Let me ask, the two guys who you spoke with, have they walked by my house before? Oh, they are very smart POS's from Boston.

Bring it don't sing it!
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Nezza wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. You went to jail for your part in the death of someone. This is all public record. Newspaper stories, police reports, court reports, BOPs. You were a (pathetic) candidate for public office and therefore a public figure.. You post incessantly on a public forum. You have a public history that is available to anyone with a computer or enough change to take a bus to a public library. So tell us again how this is harassment? I'm guessing that you moved to Fitchburg (after you were a "resident" of Shirley and Worcester) because your neighbors in Southie were less than friendly after your release. And you chose to shine a spotlight on yourself. Do the patrons of the L Street Tavern, Amerhein's and the Farragut House know your current address? None of this would be an issue if you kept your head down. But you can't do it. You chose to provoke an incident at JR's when you should have pulled your Scally cap down over your eyes and drove on by. But you can't do it, can you? You bring this on yourself.
You will be linked to any Murder that takes place. As you sit in your cell remember I am watching over you and will haunt you for ever!

L street, Amerhein's and Farragut house? Talk about giving yourself up to authorities! The triangle, huh?

So,you state things like I "should have" and "you bring this on yourself?"

Well, do me a favor and hand over your first payment to those POS's! They are cowards and ALWAYS have been. They are the devils on planet earth.

Ask them if they ever had a near death experience? Ask them if they felt the spiraling drilling downward?? I never respected that crowd as they will tell you the same! They are worms of society! They would kill their own family!

So, you are associating with real murderors on a partnership basis? Everyone will be focused on you! The newspapers, the FBI until they put you behind bars. My family will not rest until they put you in prison. Bring it on you POS!!!!
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Nezza wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, OK. So you didn't use a golf club. One of your confederates did. We get it. But howzabout, as the gendarmes say, a Shod Foot? There must have been some compelling reason for someone to sentance you to 8 years in the joint, right?
Most unfortunately, someone is dead. You were part of it. You pled guity. You were sentanced to jail. You would have been eligible for probation in four years. But you did eight. What part of this are we not getting?
"we"? Interesting. Are you involved in a conspiracy?
Nezza is a suspect

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Nezza wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. You went to jail for your part in the death of someone. This is all public record. Newspaper stories, police reports, court reports, BOPs. You were a (pathetic) candidate for public office and therefore a public figure.. You post incessantly on a public forum. You have a public history that is available to anyone with a computer or enough change to take a bus to a public library. So tell us again how this is harassment? I'm guessing that you moved to Fitchburg (after you were a "resident" of Shirley and Worcester) because your neighbors in Southie were less than friendly after your release. And you chose to shine a spotlight on yourself. Do the patrons of the L Street Tavern, Amerhein's and the Farragut House know your current address? None of this would be an issue if you kept your head down. But you can't do it. You chose to provoke an incident at JR's when you should have pulled your Scally cap down over your eyes and drove on by. But you can't do it, can you? You bring this on yourself.
"None of this would be an issue if you kept your head down." Tell me exactly what you mean?

Who are you? "BOP"? Really? You are an interest to me!

I have my ideas of who you are but I am not 100% sure.

I feel that you may hold an opinion against me. I think you are in the field of law enforcement! I talked to you over the phone, didn't I?

You work out of Worcester?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Nezza wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. You went to jail for your part in the death of someone. This is all public record. Newspaper stories, police reports, court reports, BOPs. You were a (pathetic) candidate for public office and therefore a public figure.. You post incessantly on a public forum. You have a public history that is available to anyone with a computer or enough change to take a bus to a public library. So tell us again how this is harassment? I'm guessing that you moved to Fitchburg (after you were a "resident" of Shirley and Worcester) because your neighbors in Southie were less than friendly after your release. And you chose to shine a spotlight on yourself. Do the patrons of the L Street Tavern, Amerhein's and the Farragut House know your current address? None of this would be an issue if you kept your head down. But you can't do it. You chose to provoke an incident at JR's when you should have pulled your Scally cap down over your eyes and drove on by. But you can't do it, can you? You bring this on yourself.
"You were a (pathetic) candidate for public office and therefore a public figure.." That is your opinion. I pulled papers in February and was falsly arrested in March. This hurt my chances drastically; so what is your point?

If we had leaders like me then our country wouldn't be in the horrible position that is in today!

From what I read the FBI is very busy with arresting politicians for committing crimes. In Massachusetts it is almost expected of our politicians so please do not attempt to put me down.

I want a better and safer Fitchburg, what do you want? Fitchburg is filled with illegal drugs, tell the police to go undercover and to catch some drug dealers. Follow the addicts from the ATM at Tedeschis on the first as they empty the machine out every 1st of the month.

I had a fist fight in 1992. I have been hit ten times as hard and ten times more than I hit anyone in 1992 by police officers. I am not going to allow you to attempt to put me down!

The guy was a leg breaker, he came to my house, he began the fight which was his MO. I met him a week before he came to my house; he was irate that I didn't bow down to him and that I didn't show recognition of the title that I was introduced to him as him being a leg breaker. I wasn't impressed as leg breakers were serious evil human beings! They hurt people for money!

What is your problem? If I didn't get arrested in 1992 there was a Captain within the BPD that was going to assist me to get onto the force. I would have made the best officer.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#20 Apr 14, 2013
FSU employees,yu knw who ou Ayer get off the crack
Crackers

Concord, MA

#21 Apr 14, 2013
Do you mean Jo An

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 33 min echo 2
Police respond to Fitchburg armed robbery 52 min BillyBob 3
Gov. calls for in-state tuition for immigrants ... (Nov '10) 2 hr Heather 94
Suspect in attempted murder deemed dangerous 2 hr Watching 4
Baker caps big week with Globe endorsement 8 hr Jtn 7
Privacy violations 8 hr Jtn 6
Shrewsbury residents turn out in force to oppos... 22 hr Watching 1

Westminster News Video

Westminster Dating
Find my Match

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westminster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westminster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]