FSU 'Spree Day' nets 11 arrests

May 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Eleven arrests were made Thursday during "Spree Day," the annual unofficial party celebrating the last day of classes for the spring semester at Fitchburg State University.

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Isn't it fit and fun at he university bring Shirley back
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

In my spree days at college there were 100 arrests.

The local residents cannot complain about 11 arrests.
Donny Brook

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

My neighbor's lips are still blue. Are they going to turn the blue lights off now that school is out?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Spree day was not that bad at all. The students were enjoying themselves without breaking property, without starting fires, no tipping of cars and no 3am partying.

To those students who threatened to get me. You are suspected of poisoning my dogs. Four dogs across the street got ill and one of mine. We were on to you as you were leaving all those bones laced with anti freeze at the end of our driveway.

We are watching you as it is one of three people who poisoned the dogs. Let me tell you; no matter if you are a student or not you will go to prison when we catch you.

We have been picking up the bones and saving them. Obviously a few the dogs got to. Your success will be short lived as the authorities are onto you!
right

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

2

Don't you have a history of killing off dogs? didn't you kill one that was named after a fruit?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Spree day was not that bad at all. The students were enjoying themselves without breaking property, without starting fires, no tipping of cars and no 3am partying.
To those students who threatened to get me. You are suspected of poisoning my dogs. Four dogs across the street got ill and one of mine. We were on to you as you were leaving all those bones laced with anti freeze at the end of our driveway.
We are watching you as it is one of three people who poisoned the dogs. Let me tell you; no matter if you are a student or not you will go to prison when we catch you.
We have been picking up the bones and saving them. Obviously a few the dogs got to. Your success will be short lived as the authorities are onto you!
Lynch, if what you say is true and the authorities are onto some creep that's been poisoning and killing dogs in your neighborhood, then why are you tampering with or in possession of what could be evidence? And why are you now on here compromising their efforts?
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 13, 2013
 
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, if what you say is true and the authorities are onto some creep that's been poisoning and killing dogs in your neighborhood, then why are you tampering with or in possession of what could be evidence? And why are you now on here compromising their efforts?
...and Stamos, why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

DOH!
ok dude

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

1

How do you know the tainted bones were meant for your dog? How do you know they were laced, did you try one?
renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 13, 2013
 
I had a few with the kidees,im tipsy
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, if what you say is true and the authorities are onto some creep that's been poisoning and killing dogs in your neighborhood, then why are you tampering with or in possession of what could be evidence? And why are you now on here compromising their efforts?
The MSPCA has been notified. We do not have 100% proof yet. We had been finding these small bones at the end of the driveway on the sidewalk. We kept picking them up and getting rid of them and more would appear.
The four dogs that got ill across the street all cross the street and go by that area, two are on leashes and two run free. The two on leashes we see on our camera as they always cross over to that spot as they are two big pits and they pull there owners.
My dog that got sick is just six months and always goes for bones.
These were small rib like bones, like a cat ribs as they are small. They were always clean with no meat on them. We have been told that when people poison dogs they commonly use either antifreeze or rat poison. As they soak these bones in the antifreeze and rat poison.
Before any dog got sick we suspected that someone may be attempting to poison the dogs due to all these bones appearing. At first we were chucking the bones. We either think that it is a student or a Cedar street resident/Male resident. We have suspects. The dogs have been getting better. We have been told that it usually takes repeated efforts by people who try to poison dogs.
My six month year old dog was very energetic like a normal puppy and to watch him go through this poisoning was heart breaking as he had no strength even to open his eyes at his worst. He is better now as we keep a close eye on him as we walk him as I stated he likes to grab bones.
I am an animal lover and it sickens me that someone would be so cruel.
ok dude

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Is something wrong with you? First the cops are out to get you, then FSU then suspicious trucks then people soaking cat bones in antifreaze... nobody is out to get you. Wait a minute I just saw an airplane fly by you better duck for cover.

So in your estimation someone is skinning cats, boiling the meat off the bones and throwing the ribs in your driveway? What planet did you come from?
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Most likely college students walking and eating baby back ribs and leaving the bones outside. The new college food court most likely offer these ribs now and many other higher end items. The new Hammond building looks like a shopping mall with stores and the food court with an internet cafe.

These bones could have ended up on the sidewalk near your home due to the torrential rain, street sweepers or trash collecting or just the students disposing them there..

Bones will pickup bacteria if left outside for a time and younger puppies are not able to tolerate bones yet, this is why they are recommended puppy food.

Keep the dog on a short leash, check ahead of you before leading your dog down the driveway. Walk the dog at Coolidge Park if needed.

I would be more worried about the dog's running unleashed. I hope you called that in to Animal Control? You did right?
ok dude

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's possible this story isn't true. Fitchburg has a leash law and I highly doubt that two large pitbulls are allowed to roam free with college kids walking by.

Another thing is what person has cameras in their yard and what kind of person knows what cat rib bones look like. This story may just be in his head.
ok dude

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 14, 2013
 
There are certain things a dog can't digest so they puke it up. You seem like the type who prepares human food for your dog and then wonder why it gets sick. My dog is almost 20 but you wouldn't know it by looking at her. Kibbles and bits is what she likes, she won't eat that fancy dog food.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The MSPCA has been notified. We do not have 100% proof yet. We had been finding these small bones at the end of the driveway on the sidewalk. We kept picking them up and getting rid of them and more would appear.
The four dogs that got ill across the street all cross the street and go by that area, two are on leashes and two run free. The two on leashes we see on our camera as they always cross over to that spot as they are two big pits and they pull there owners.
My dog that got sick is just six months and always goes for bones.
These were small rib like bones, like a cat ribs as they are small. They were always clean with no meat on them. We have been told that when people poison dogs they commonly use either antifreeze or rat poison. As they soak these bones in the antifreeze and rat poison.
Before any dog got sick we suspected that someone may be attempting to poison the dogs due to all these bones appearing. At first we were chucking the bones. We either think that it is a student or a Cedar street resident/Male resident. We have suspects. The dogs have been getting better. We have been told that it usually takes repeated efforts by people who try to poison dogs.
My six month year old dog was very energetic like a normal puppy and to watch him go through this poisoning was heart breaking as he had no strength even to open his eyes at his worst. He is better now as we keep a close eye on him as we walk him as I stated he likes to grab bones.
I am an animal lover and it sickens me that someone would be so cruel.
A common thread with you, Lynch, is that you are always claiming that you have notified various and sundry authorities of alleged misdeeds on the part of persons or groups who you (in your vivid and deranged imagination) have conspired to do you harm. But I have never read of any follow up in subsequent posts. Which I can only conclude is evidence of (A) You are lying and have never reported anything to anyone, or (B) Perhaps more plausible, every email, letter and phone call that you make to the FPD, SP, DA, FBI, et al, go right into the nutter file.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Leave he Chinese students alone,look out for the itlalian kids
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ok dude wrote:
Is something wrong with you? First the cops are out to get you, then FSU then suspicious trucks then people soaking cat bones in antifreaze... nobody is out to get you. Wait a minute I just saw an airplane fly by you better duck for cover.
So in your estimation someone is skinning cats, boiling the meat off the bones and throwing the ribs in your driveway? What planet did you come from?
What planet? LMAO. Are you even awake? We just witnessed a 19yr 150 pound soaked wet "college student" explode a bomb killing and maiming hundreds of innocent bystanders at a marathon.

We all watched the other 19 year old 150pound soaked wet college student kill dozens of elementary students.

In Fitchburg, we have seen students being killed and killing other students through gun fire and stabbing.

The list goes on and on!!! And what about the massacre at the movie theater?

We all seen what happened at Penn State as even the governor gave accolades and ate dinner with an accused child rapist while they all spent time covering it up instead of holding him accountable do to who he was and who he socialized with.

Then we just seen three women released after over ten years in captivity at some whack jobs house while he socialized with the victims families in real life!

This is a big part of your problem, open your eyes! Yes, the Sheriff shot himself as the dragnet was closing in on him spoiling the cash parties for many of your colleagues!

Our Lt. Governor lied about speeding as he stated he was doing the speed limit and was found to be actually going 108 miles an hour in an ice storm. Oh and now a Bishop from Worcester drinking and driving and leaving the scene loses his license for 6 months. I have lost mine for over three years because I had a difference of opinion with an all mighty state trooper!! LMAO

Do, I know what planet I am on?? LMAO!!! I know too much is my problem ! I speak the truth is another problem of mine.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 19, 2013
 
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet? LMAO. Are you even awake? We just witnessed a 19yr 150 pound soaked wet "college student" explode a bomb killing and maiming hundreds of innocent bystanders at a marathon.
We all watched the other 19 year old 150pound soaked wet college student kill dozens of elementary students.
In Fitchburg, we have seen students being killed and killing other students through gun fire and stabbing.
The list goes on and on!!! And what about the massacre at the movie theater?
We all seen what happened at Penn State as even the governor gave accolades and ate dinner with an accused child rapist while they all spent time covering it up instead of holding him accountable do to who he was and who he socialized with.
Then we just seen three women released after over ten years in captivity at some whack jobs house while he socialized with the victims families in real life!
This is a big part of your problem, open your eyes! Yes, the Sheriff shot himself as the dragnet was closing in on him spoiling the cash parties for many of your colleagues!
Our Lt. Governor lied about speeding as he stated he was doing the speed limit and was found to be actually going 108 miles an hour in an ice storm. Oh and now a Bishop from Worcester drinking and driving and leaving the scene loses his license for 6 months. I have lost mine for over three years because I had a difference of opinion with an all mighty state trooper!! LMAO
Do, I know what planet I am on?? LMAO!!! I know too much is my problem ! I speak the truth is another problem of mine.
A "difference of opinion" with a trooper? Nobody loses their license for three years over a difference of opinion. But I'm sure that you were doing nothing wrong, of course. Just like all of your other run-ins with les gendarmes. And I'm sure that you have "evidence" proving your innocence, that documents were hidden, blah blah blah. Speaking the truth? You haven't told the truth about anything since the Carter administration.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
A common thread with you, Lynch, is that you are always claiming that you have notified various and sundry authorities of alleged misdeeds on the part of persons or groups who you (in your vivid and deranged imagination) have conspired to do you harm. But I have never read of any follow up in subsequent posts. Which I can only conclude is evidence of (A) You are lying and have never reported anything to anyone, or (B) Perhaps more plausible, every email, letter and phone call that you make to the FPD, SP, DA, FBI, et al, go right into the nutter file.
I am open minded, I am honest and I am stuck with being a genius when it comes to common sense. I do have a problem with grammar in my comments, so I guess that makes me wrong??

I could lead the FBI! The problem with agencies is the fact that they are all stuck up into politics that it is self defeating. Politically correct???

When are you going to realize that this is the information age. Our government is allowing corruption right in the open! In front of EVERYONE! In the past, it was hidden for years like with Penn State it was always swept under the rug.

Voter turnout is so bad it is becoming extinct! There is way too much in your face corruption! The two sets of rules are official government positions.

Society is at a crossroads like it was during the civil rights movement. Our constitutional rights are being violated in the open now.

Besides the marathon bombing the FBI was overwhelmed with government corruption.

Real quick, Martha Coakley who went after the nanny contracted with Cahill in the open forum in a cash for criminal charge exemptions move. Our Lt Gov was caught in lying as he was traveling 108 miles an hour in an ice storm; is it a threat to the public past 100 yet? Now a Bishop drives drunk, leaves the seen of an accident and only has his license taken for six months?

Another fire at an off campus apartment due to massive underage obsessive drinking and they focus on the landlord? This is like Markey stating that he stopped the Chinese from selling assault rifles in America?

Does it really take years of constant bashing of common sense into these peoples train of thought before they talk the truth? And yes, this does bring up the element of Penn State as they knew but decided to spend all their energy and financial resources on covering up child rape instead of holding people accountable!

Then it becomes like a revelation/ an eye opening of the part of the brain that deals with common sense or is it the "two sets of rules depending on who you are or who you know"???

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Lynch, I already thought you were hired by the FBI? I mean it's been like almost 3 years now since you said you've been hired. If you're such a genius and can lead them then why haven't they given you a promotion? Were you lying back then?

"Both the Mayor and the Chief will be questioned in a federal corruption probe of the running of the FPD and the city of Fitchburg. I have been hired by the federal government to obtain information and to motivate the conversation."

http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Westminster News Video

•••
•••

Westminster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westminster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westminster
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••