Storm causes power outages throughout...

Storm causes power outages throughout North Central Massachuset...

There are 47 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Storm causes power outages throughout North Central Massachuset.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Thursday night's ice storm knocked out power to thousands of homes and businesses in the region, and outages are expected to last into the weekend if not longer, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whatta mess round here

Berlin, MA

#42 Dec 16, 2008
Wish all you folks stop trashing Gardner,so many folks still without power,heat kids probaly driving thier parents nuts by now,so back off! at least YOU have power,heat ect.. find something constuctive ,like volenteering,at these shelters,maybe you"ll feel good about helping some folks who still have nothing!
Connie

Westland, MI

#43 Dec 16, 2008
Pete wrote:
Gardner hey....Place is a dump filled with White Trash...
Gardner is a wonderful community who has tried its best to reach out to each other with this storm. Please withold your negative comments. They are very insensitive!
Deb McCourt

Leominster, MA

#44 Dec 16, 2008
Kareem wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he is !!!
Not sure if you received my REPLY. I am in Leominster. If you do not hear from your wife, please reply here. I would be happy to try and contact them for you.
Deb McCourt
Deb McCourt

Leominster, MA

#45 Dec 16, 2008
hank the drunk wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Got to take care of some things I've been meaning to, instead of watching TV. Cleaned out the cubbard and found an old Makers Mark bottle behind the Frosted Flakes. So Friday I got wasted on bourbon and Saturday I guzzled gin like a soldier. Sunday i went out and drank 180 ounces of Coors Light. I could do this every weekend...let it ice, letit ice, let it ice!
Just got to love the happy drunks ! thanks for the chuckles. I hear that bourbon is actually pretty good on corn flakes :)
Deb
wilson

Windham, NH

#46 Dec 17, 2008
Andy wrote:
Well I live in Gardner and have been to Leominster and I have to say no comparison. Not taking anything away from Leominster, but Gardner looks like a war zone.

If Gardner looks like a war zone then Hubbardston is Hell itself. haha Gardner is bad but hubbardston, princton and rutland is like ground zero.
wilson

Windham, NH

#47 Dec 17, 2008
Pete wrote:
Gardner hey....Place is a dump filled with White Trash...
Pete you are obviously the trash......white, black or whatever color, you my uneducated friend are what all trash is compared to. In other words....the definition of trash is YOU!!! haha!!
deb-gardner

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Oct 31, 2011
does the Monty Tech ,Industrial rd section of Fitchburg have power?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man tortured, raped girlfriend with chi... (Mar '08) 44 min Sylvia 44
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 48 min Ferg 358
Irv 1 hr Vine 1
Jeff 2 hr Jeff 1
Today is Tuesday 18 hr Tomorrow is Wedne... 1
Show your support for Social Justice 19 hr Robbie 3
Jeffy 21 hr Irvinator 1

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages