Westminster scurries to fix water-mai...

Westminster scurries to fix water-main break - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Westminster scurries to fix water-main break - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Workers from the Highway and Water departments responded Friday night to a water-main break on North Common Road near the Oak Lawn Avenue area, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

huh

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Isn't this the 3rd or 4th break already this winter? What's going on? Guess it's time to replace everything.
Blech

Gardner, MA

#2 Jan 16, 2011
$$$$$$$

With a limited number of residents actually hooked up to town water, I think figuring out how to pay for upgrades is a problem. Per user cost would be high, and since most people are on wells, I think the thought process is 'if I'm gonna have to pay to fix their water supply, I wanna know how much their gonna kick in to pay for my replacement water filtration system/well pump/etc.'
Waino

Gardner, MA

#3 Jan 17, 2011
As a long time Westminster resident I think the word "scurries" is a little strong for our DPW crew. Maybe "lumber" would be more accurate. Union folks, you know !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 2 hr retired 360
roofiess Xan bar, Blues OC H Addyis we... 3 hr now 1
10 Data And Counting 3 hr POTUS 3
all new lynch meltdown Fri Tashmoo 16
j e f f r e y Fri I R V I N E 1
Jeffrey Irvine Fitchburg State University Fri Jeff 1
Jeffrey Irvine FSU Fri FSU 1

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance