Fitchburg chief finalist for Somervil...

Fitchburg chief finalist for Somerville job - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 83 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Fitchburg chief finalist for Somerville job - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

With 10 months left on his contract in Fitchburg, Police Chief Robert DeMoura may be headed for Somerville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#92 Nov 22, 2013
Let me ask Mayor Wong. Does the publics opinion count for anything with you?

This is our community, we want to look over the choices for Chief. This is OUR city!

Already your appointee Kaddy has stated that his constituiients want a Chief from out of the city but that he is worried that Members of the fPD will be offended is they are not choisen.

Now Kaddy, 1) The People 2)Your friendships within the FPD?
NeedHelp

Fitchburg, MA

#93 Nov 23, 2013
Please seek the mental help you need.

You need immediate professional mental health help, go to Herbert Lipton as soon as possible and seek help for yourself.

Your slanderous comments concerning specific police professionals and elected officials are disturbing and seem very dangerous. I hope you seek the help of mental help professionals before you strike out and hurt someone.

Based upon yourself proclaimed internet history you appear to strike out in a violent and dangerous method of behavior every several years causing injury to people who in your mind appear to be corrupt.

Please seek the mental health help you need.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#95 Dec 25, 2013
Fat MAC wrote:
<quoted text>
McNamarra, you couldn't walk up my stairs to knock the door down. The post that you are commenting on I am advocating for more and better police! I advocate for better vehicles. It is evident that this is out of shape Mcnamarra.
Your idea of assisting ex cons on running the city is a great idea; it is obvious that the fat, out of shape "good ole boy network" can't get things done! After all Austraila was built by a penal colony.
As we see with Tasca the crook and now Keady the s.ex offender, we can't trust you people. It got so bad in the FPD that Tasca stated "everyone did it"; it got to a point where these people in positions of power felt that they were entitled to be allowed to steal!
Seriously,take Tasca. He admits that the entire administration within the FPD has been utilizing "match book comp time" or "taco bell wrapper kept comp time".This is an out of control rogue bunch that commits crime because they feel like they are above the law!
I am dissapointed with the Mayor as she took half measures here; Kearns should of been fired also. Louney,kearns and tasca should have been arrested and charged! The Mayor gets along with Kearns so she didn't fire him.
The night you laughed and stated that your buddy was running the station, those days are over! get on a diet FAT BOY!!
I'm thinking you might want to wish "FAT BOY" a Merry Christmas now that you've been exposed and are still making an ass of yourself? It's Christmas, spread the joy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch makes Turtleboy Headlines once again 2 hr Truth About Life 24
Lynch Youth Organization (Aug '13) 2 hr Lynch For 600 lb Sow 138
News Fitchburg pair charged with attempted murder af... 13 hr Guffaw 2
News Guest Column: Elect an arts champion to the sta... 14 hr Reality Lover 1
Kevin Lynch featured in new Turtleboy article Wed Nelson Tiernan 16
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Wed Wally Cleaver 488
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Oct 16 Vince Barnes 49

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance