Higher gas bills for National Grid cl...

Higher gas bills for National Grid clients - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 5 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Nov 5, 2010, titled Higher gas bills for National Grid clients - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

State regulators have approved $58 million of National Grid's proposed $104 million increase in natural-gas distribution rates, which means higher gas bills for consumers in Leominster, Westminster, Lancaster and Ashburnham.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Sparky

Leominster, MA

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Just after the elections imagine that. Who are these people on this commission who think we should pay more for our utitity service. Natural gas prices on the spot market are the lowest in history due to shale fracking in Penn. and New York state.

Please publish the names of the rate commission next time.

All political hACKS I'll bet my money on that.

Thanks for nothing.

Since: Apr 09

Leominster, MA

#2 Nov 5, 2010
Somebody has to pay for all those upgrades and new gas lines being installed in the area. I was offered an "upgrade" for $7000....
not angry like most

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Nov 6, 2010
I wish for once this paper would do a bit of research and get their facts straight. For example as stated in the artical Westminster and Ashburnham would see higher natural gas distribution rates. Well I hate to break it to you Mr. Moran the fact is Westminster's natural gas distributer is UNITIL. And also there is not natural gas distribution infrastructure in the town of Ashburnham.
shocked

Clinton, MA

#4 Nov 6, 2010
I'm SHOCKED that rates are going up. SHOCKED! And right before winter. Can you feel the sarcasm?

Since: Apr 09

Leominster, MA

#5 Nov 6, 2010
FWIW, heating oil prices will probably be going up also, as well as electric rates. Winter = Greed

LM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match... 5 hr Voter 5
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Wed Golf club 3
News City kicks off annual Civic Days at Riverfront ... Wed Golf club 2
News Vacant home on Rollstone Road in Fitchburg dama... Wed Voters love LYNCH 1
Just Another Tuesday Jun 28 Cedar Street momm... 10
remember that lynch is out of his mind Jun 26 Anthony Zeppole 5
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun 24 Think About It 2

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance