Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you finally owning up /admitting that you are in the contents of this can?
What about Murphys' law for you? Which means if anything can happen it will which is the actual definition. So You quoting Murphys' law is an actual threat against me?
So lynch the actual definition of manslaughter is

1. Law . the unlawful killing of a human being without malice aforethought.

2.the killing of a human being by another; homicide.

So how can you say you never killed someone when you went to jail for Manslaughter??
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Stamos! You owe me a couple of hot dogs, but that doesn't matter much if you and I are going over a cliff. AND how the fook are you republicans going to save the party now? I'm depressed, Stamos, and it's not because my wife's not home right now and I'm talking to you...

Stamos! What do you think about a couple of generals not being able to keep their peckers in their pants? Surprise. I couldn't keep my pecker in my pants as a PFC... and wholly molly, them chicks the generals are banging are smoking!!! Do you think it's a good smoke screen Stamos, because it's SEX?

See you Stamos. The wife is coming in and I want to make her squirm.:)
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Stamos has threatened me 23 times since 2010
hey lynch

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

So how can you say you never killed someone when you went to jail for Manslaughter??
dont agree

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two other kevin lynchs from the same aea. Both were convicted for manslaughter. One of them killed one of my best friends. May he rest in peace, he was a very good person as I remember his band front page news.
The other one that you are referring to murdered a girl in Quincy I believe.
I am banned from Fsu because I called Antonucci on his wrongful actions against my brother. He also banned my brother. It is obvious that their little clique enjoys abusing their authority.
Karma will come around to them to collect what they have earned. Antonucci should be ashamed for what he illegally did to my brother . To add insult to injury he did it before Xmas and during a Recession. But he obvious enjoys his ultimate power.
I cannot change this mans behaviors as only he controls that. The more accolades that he existed for doing nothing the more his power that he gains to abuse. Penn state syndrome it is called. The connections of power begin to enable further corruption to a point where only a retired FBI agent is left to correct. It takes yeArs to bring such protected power abysses to justice.
so you are seriously going back to pretending you are "not that Kevin Lynch"? It has already been established that you are.
Your Kidding

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two other kevin lynchs from the same aea. Both were convicted for manslaughter. One of them killed one of my best friends. May he rest in peace, he was a very good person as I remember his band front page news.
The other one that you are referring to murdered a girl in Quincy I believe.
I am banned from Fsu because I called Antonucci on his wrongful actions against my brother. He also banned my brother. It is obvious that their little clique enjoys abusing their authority.
Karma will come around to them to collect what they have earned. Antonucci should be ashamed for what he illegally did to my brother . To add insult to injury he did it before Xmas and during a Recession. But he obvious enjoys his ultimate power.
I cannot change this mans behaviors as only he controls that. The more accolades that he existed for doing nothing the more his power that he gains to abuse. Penn state syndrome it is called. The connections of power begin to enable further corruption to a point where only a retired FBI agent is left to correct. It takes yeArs to bring such protected power abysses to justice.
Now your saying there are two more people named Kevin Lynch??

So That makes THREE people from South Boston named and all three are charged for MANSLAUGHTER..

Wow what are the odds in that. you should play Powerball.

LYNCH YOUR A LAIR, you need to be committed to a mental hospital you are a DANGER to the students at FSU. I hope there are people standing outside your house keeping a eye on you.
You are wrong

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your saying there are two more people named Kevin Lynch??
So That makes THREE people from South Boston named and all three are charged for MANSLAUGHTER..
Wow what are the odds in that. you should play Powerball.
LYNCH YOUR A LAIR, you need to be committed to a mental hospital you are a DANGER to the students at FSU. I hope there are people standing outside your house keeping a eye on you.
Google the name, my friends name was Mackie. The other Kevin Lynch killed the girl in quincy. You are crossing into those two cases.
You are wrong

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

hey lynch wrote:
Kevin Lynch who ran for Mayorof Fitchburg Never killed anyone!

You are wrong and you know it!

If you and three others rob a bank,you are the get away driver. If someone gets killed inside the bank then you also get charged with murder even though no violence was planned to take place.This is joint venture law.

In my case "joint venture" was proven attrial to not being the circumstances asmy co-defendants were found not guilty.

Now you continue to state these lies knowingly. I don'tknow what your purpose is but you are the crazy one!!
Really

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

You are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Lynch who ran for Mayorof Fitchburg Never killed anyone!
You are wrong and you know it!
If you and three others rob a bank,you are the get away driver. If someone gets killed inside the bank then you also get charged with murder even though no violence was planned to take place.This is joint venture law.
In my case "joint venture" was proven attrial to not being the circumstances asmy co-defendants were found not guilty.
Now you continue to state these lies knowingly. I don'tknow what your purpose is but you are the crazy one!!
So if your co-defendants were found not guilty that means you were GUILTY of manslaughter, So that means they did not kill anyone and THAT MEANS YOU DID KILL SOMEONE.

Please give us your court number so we can look up your case. If I am wrong I will say so. But till you PROVE me wrong with real facts not just your word, I will keep saying your a killer
Does anyone notice

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone notice when Lynch is asked to prove something he can't.

So Lynch till you prove me wrong

YOUR A KILLER
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Stamos has now threatened me 24 times since 2010
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

There has been some people stalking us and I must state clearly that you need to leave us alone. All three stalkers we have seen drive pickup trucks. The one tonight is an F-150 license plate number 321 LY9. It has been dark so it is tough to say for sure if this was the same truck stalking Dave before and pointing him out to a passenger which we look at as extremely serious.

You may have connections as many have been used up already. Now it is getting old. You are going to stop stalking us. It is going to stop or we are going to the FBI and this time we will not let it go.
Barney Fwank

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

nobody ever threatens me , O my goodness
Jive Turkey

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
There has been some people stalking us and I must state clearly that you need to leave us alone. All three stalkers we have seen drive pickup trucks. The one tonight is an F-150 license plate number 321 LY9. It has been dark so it is tough to say for sure if this was the same truck stalking Dave before and pointing him out to a passenger which we look at as extremely serious.
You may have connections as many have been used up already. Now it is getting old. You are going to stop stalking us. It is going to stop or we are going to the FBI and this time we will not let it go.
If you have this suspicion and the make, model and license plate why don't you just call the police? Or better yet just walk up to the vehicle, knock on the window and ask if you can help them.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Speaking of Dave, was this not the strip club in Springfield that Debbie mentioned you and Dave hung out at all the time after getting out?
"Gas explosion levels Springfield strip club"
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/11/24/sprin...

What a freaking shame that is, ha! A lot of good memories for many just went up in flames. Is that the same area Dave was working out of under his brotherís name? According to that article itís apparently the bustling entertainment district of Springfield and we all know how entertainment districts in those big cities attract Johns, like shit attracts flies.

And how the heck do you know that person you mention in the truck you saw pointing out Dave wasn't just another one of his old tricks just pointing him out as an old business associate to one of his friends while driving by? I mean really Lynch; you need to get a grip again on all those voices in your head. You seem to think every Tom, Dick or Sally is following you guys around like youíre celebrities or something. Between the FPD, the FSU-CPD, the good ole boy network, on-line hackers and even some of your own family member associates how many others are out there are you also been accusing of harassment? Are you two guys still pinning your window curtains together in an effort to keep the paparazzi away?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Dave, was this not the strip club in Springfield that Debbie mentioned you and Dave hung out at all the time after getting out?
"Gas explosion levels Springfield strip club"
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/11/24/sprin...
What a freaking shame that is, ha! A lot of good memories for many just went up in flames. Is that the same area Dave was working out of under his brotherís name? According to that article itís apparently the bustling entertainment district of Springfield and we all know how entertainment districts in those big cities attract Johns, like shit attracts flies.
And how the heck do you know that person you mention in the truck you saw pointing out Dave wasn't just another one of his old tricks just pointing him out as an old business associate to one of his friends while driving by? I mean really Lynch; you need to get a grip again on all those voices in your head. You seem to think every Tom, Dick or Sally is following you guys around like youíre celebrities or something. Between the FPD, the FSU-CPD, the good ole boy network, on-line hackers and even some of your own family member associates how many others are out there are you also been accusing of harassment? Are you two guys still pinning your window curtains together in an effort to keep the paparazzi away?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Stamos!!! Where the hell have you been? Out saving the Republican party from itself, I suppose.

The college neighborhood is going to hell in a hand basket you know. I saw that F150 too. Going up and down the street-just barely rolling... The driver looks really scary. Sorta like a fat mafia type. There's another skinnier-faced Spanish looking guy riding along who I suppose is the muscle between the two. Wears a fedora with a black band and just stares. Thin moustache with a soul-patch. Maybe they're looking for some action-who knows, but I'd be careful. They sure are frightening. I'm steering clear of that neighborhood for a while. And I'm advising my friends and relatives too. Until the heat's off. Somebody let us know when things "cool" down in the hood.

Stamos! you owe me.

And stop messing with the mentally ill.

See you, Stamos!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Bullshit Civil, I owe you crapola! You forfeited those dogs when you lied to me. It's bad enough we all have to put up with another 4 more years of little Barry's lies, but YOU, well, I thought you were a straight shooter all along and I'm very disappointed in you. You had me fooled all along and I'm pissed. Now you owe me big time. How can I possibly ever regain my trust in you? So what else have you been lying about all this time Civil?

And what's this, "stop messing with the mentally ill", have you not even noticed the topic of this thread?
No surprise

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Civil lies about everything, even lies about serving in our military.

What a little girl.
Snoop

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Word on the street is the two in the pickup have been known to be looking for illegaly parked cars. One carries a camera the other has binoculars. There street names may be Da Mayor and Gomez.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Stamos wrote:
Bullshit Civil, I owe you crapola! You forfeited those dogs when you lied to me. It's bad enough we all have to put up with another 4 more years of little Barry's lies, but YOU, well, I thought you were a straight shooter all along and I'm very disappointed in you. You had me fooled all along and I'm pissed. Now you owe me big time. How can I possibly ever regain my trust in you? So what else have you been lying about all this time Civil?
And what's this, "stop messing with the mentally ill", have you not even noticed the topic of this thread?
Oh no you don't Stamos. You're not welching on this bet. You lost fair and square. I know you're sore your guy lost, but that's not an excuse to welch out on a bet. Telling the truth was never part of the deal. The candidates didn't, and I shouldn't be held to a higher expectation than they were.

But anyway, if you don't get me my wieners, I'm going to tell the guys in the F150 driving around the college neighborhood about my dilemma , pay them a leetle $$$, and they'll be driving by your house soon enough to pay YOU a visit. They're real, Stamos. I saw them-and I'll deal with the devil himself to get the hot dogs you owe me. SO stop being such a republican-you made a promise. Now it's time to stand and deliver. I want my freaking hot dogs.

Anyway, Stamos, who are the Republicans going to put up against Hillary in 2016? Piyush Jindal?(How the freak do you get "Bobby" from 'Piyush") Rubio? Condy Rice?(Her dream was to marry an NFL star!) OR is it going to be the same-old same-old tall rich white guy? I think the self-destruction of the party began when that idiot McCain chose that brainless beauty from the great north. And she never shut up. And conservatives began thinking it stylish to say whatever was on their minds without thinking about the repercussions. Alienation. 4 years of tea party toddler babble wore on us. And now the new boss is same as the old boss. Oh, well. C'est la vie.

See you Stamos. At George's, of course!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Westminster News Video

•••
•••

Westminster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE