First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Leann Hornaday

Colorado Springs, CO

#154 Nov 2, 2010
Buck is a chauvinist and a bigot towards women. He would take us in a direction I believe would be bad for us to go.
Nut-Jobs-R-Us

Denver, CO

#155 Nov 2, 2010
The lesser of 2 evils. A nutjob who will likely back track on everything promised, give huge tax breaks to the rich, then go work for one of them down the road to make millions.
American

Denver, CO

#156 Nov 2, 2010
Leann Hornaday wrote:
Buck is a chauvinist and a bigot towards women. He would take us in a direction I believe would be bad for us to go.
The brainwashers must be so very proud of their work. Watching those smear campaigns, I often asked myself who would be stupid enough to blindly believe attack ads like that. Now I know.

Some floozy got drunk and invited her ex boyfriend over for a booty call. The next morning, she wished she hadn't. Since wishing couldn't make it so, she decided to ruin her ex's life...and let the taxpayers foot the bill for it.

Buck is no bigot, he just knows a crazy vindictive b!tch when he sees one. He also knows taxpayer waste when he sees it.

You go, Ken. We'll be proud to have some common sense back in politics.
DL Probing

Evergreen, CO

#157 Nov 2, 2010
Buck the bigot is going down faster than the folks he believes shouldn't have equal rights under the law.

Fantastic irony when you think about it.

Take Crazy Tom Tancredo with your bigoted arse.
Gonz007

Boulder, CO

#158 Nov 3, 2010
I don't believe this many people in Boulder actually support a person like Ken Buck, I hope you get what you deserve, typical spoiled Americans.
RadioUranus

Boulder, CO

#159 Nov 3, 2010
Phuque Buck and everyone who voted for him.
The fact that this race was as close as it was is an embarrassment to the entire state, and the fact that he was polling at nearly 90% in the week leading up to the election only clearly proves what I've been saying all along --- that SS Pork is nothing but a Nazi schittpitt.
Smarmy, little, white-assed Nazis!

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#160 Nov 4, 2010
Gonz007 wrote:
I don't believe this many people in Boulder actually support a person like Ken Buck, I hope you get what you deserve, typical spoiled Americans.
Well at least Michael Bennett won this one and Ken Buck is a sorry loser and Buck he sure was a brat and he thought he won oh sure and along with other cry baby Repubbycans and the Republicans got their way they won the house but we Democrats won the Senate and John Hickenlooper is now Governor Elect woooo woooo and we got Diana Degette and some others

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#161 Nov 4, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
Buck the bigot is going down faster than the folks he believes shouldn't have equal rights under the law.
Fantastic irony when you think about it.
Take Crazy Tom Tancredo with your bigoted arse.
Tom Tancredo got his butt beat by John Hickenlooper who ran a very clean as you can be campagn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Brian_G 3,752
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 33 min Iknow 45
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr mjjcpa 12,824
girls aressted in syria 5 hr model t 1
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. 11 hr kelly proctor 2
last post wins! (Feb '11) Tue NotaGoth 24,655
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) Mon Alice 3
Westminster Dating
Find my Match

Westminster Jobs

Westminster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westminster News, Events & Info