Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Dude

Newark, DE

#154770 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot my name on those 'academic findings'. LOL
When you read the butchblog, did you find out why they dress and act like men if they are lesbians seeking to attract other lesbians???
Get real dude.
Smirk.
I cite you findings, brought about from decades of research, and you cite this.

http://butch.blog.com/

Keep on flubbing, lil' homie.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#154771 Aug 14, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, folks like you who make asinine comments like you did in the first place......yes, there are straight women who dress in clothes that are more unisex than in traditional woman's clothing........outside of mens dress suits, ties and things like that or dresses, blouses and things like that......what truly constitutes dressing like a "guy" or a "girl"?
One of the most blonde statements I've heard you make.

Still doesn't explain why a LESBIAN would dress AND ACT like a man to attract ANOTHER LESBIAN.

Location hidden

#154772 Aug 14, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
All except Hindus, Buddhists, and several MAJOR branches of Christianity and Judism
but what the hell...Ignorance? Fear? Stupidity? Take your pick.
Blatant lie.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154773 Aug 14, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean because GAY has PROVEN to destroy the family and culture over TIME...coz dat da FACTS, Jack!!!! off!!!!
Thanks for admitting that your ORIGINAL claim was crap you pulled out of your ignorant azz! That's really all I wanted to confirm.

PS:

I am sorry that you haven't gotten laid since your sister got married and left home. Maybe you'll get "luck" at the klan meeting tonight...And even if you don't they are serving pickled pigs feet for supper. Yummy!
NonToSoon

La Puente, CA

#154774 Aug 14, 2012
Three minutes is that all your good for?

Try back later, when you wake up!

Location hidden

#154775 Aug 14, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't let folks like you get me angry.....not worth it....YUK, YUK, YUK!!!
I dress for comfort.....not to impress, unless it is an interview for something important, but even then.....I don't do dresses.....I know I'm a woman, I don't need to prove how feminine I am to anyone!!!
Straight couples act and dress to attract a mate consciously and subconsciously. That is a evolutionary law.

Yours is broken? Or are you saying you don't try to attract your partner? Or are you dressing as you do for that reason?

Just curious...
ELH

Portland, OR

#154776 Aug 14, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I cite you findings, brought about from decades of research...
You would think that someone who has spent decades hiding a VAGINA in her boxers for would be able to figure out the answers to her own questions instead of asking strangers on the internet...but then again you'd think he/she would remember to change nics along with personas...

The posts do explain why he/she needs to carry around "proof" that she/he can be out of the house unsupervised.
ELH

Portland, OR

#154777 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Still doesn't explain why a LESBIAN would dress AND ACT like a man to attract ANOTHER LESBIAN.
KiMare's favorite pick up line:
KiMare wrote:
Hey babe, ya' wanna see my pecker AND my hoo hoo?"
ELH

Portland, OR

#154778 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Straight couples act and dress to attract a mate consciously and subconsciously.
Failed KiMare pick up line:
KiMare wrote:
Is that my PENIS inside my VAGINA or am I just glad to see ME?
Smile!
ELH

Portland, OR

#154779 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Just curious...
Then check that hot mess inside your own boxers.

Location hidden

#154780 Aug 14, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone asked the question, no one answered except with anger. Just wondering why the anger. Don't have a stroke.
I have a niece I love dearly. Danced at her wedding in NY a few months ago (open bar in a classy North Shore Long Island joint!). She dresses like a man. Her wife dresses likes a woman. She answered honestly and cheerfully when I asked her why. Why does no one here?
Sheesh sorry I asked. Touchy touchy. YUK!YUK!YUK!
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Was "this guys" mom, the "toddler teacher" your DATE?
I've been to a few lesbian weddings and so far both BRIDES wore a wedding dress, but I am so happy to hear that you got a chance to get shitfaced for free in a "classy" Long Island joint and that YOUR niece is a "classy" bull dyke. Are the kids going to call her "daddy"? Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!
Well that answered his question even though you didn't intend to...

Got some buttons going off there???

Why???

Location hidden

#154781 Aug 14, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I cite you findings, brought about from decades of research, and you cite this.
Keep on flubbing, lil' homie.
You gave me BS.

Names are not academic findings.

YOU asked for butch comments, and I provided a good one. If you looked it up, the search brought up thousands of others.

I'm simply looking for the reason a lesbian dresses and acts as a man to attract another lesbian, and how that would relate to evolution.

You have offered nothing. You may be a dude, but you are not a man, grow up.

Location hidden

#154782 Aug 14, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Then check that hot mess inside your own boxers.
How's that denial working for you?

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#154784 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight couples act and dress to attract a mate consciously and subconsciously. That is a evolutionary law.
Yours is broken? Or are you saying you don't try to attract your partner? Or are you dressing as you do for that reason?
Just curious...
Sorry, I'm not into curbing your curiosity.....ask someone who gives a damn......lol!!!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#154785 Aug 14, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with that "folks like you" That's hate speech. Check with the Southern Poverty Law Center. So right off the bat you're hating me for respectfully asking a simple question. Nice!
I similarly feel no need to prove how masculine I am. But you drift far from the original question. Which was why some lesbians dress like men. And why do you get so angry when asked about it.
Why do heterosexual Scottish men dress like women?
Dude

Newark, DE

#154787 Aug 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Names are not academic findings.
They're citations of the academic findings. The fact that you didn't recognize that shows me you have a very limited, academic background. It also shows you have done little to zero research on the topic you feel so well-versed in.
KiMare wrote:
YOU asked for butch comments, and I provided a good one.
I asked for sources, and all you gave me was a blog about some kid's cat.

The only way this can be twisted as being a "good one" is if it set in the context of a joke.
KiMare wrote:
If you looked it up, the search brought up thousands of others.
I did, and came up with nothing that resembled your statement.
KiMare wrote:
I'm simply looking for the reason a lesbian dresses and acts as a man to attract another lesbian, and how that would relate to evolution.
Lesbians don't dress or act like men. Lesbians are just more likely to dress and act in a way they're more comfortable with than their heterosexual peers. No real person matches up 100% with the stereotypical gender archetypes set forth in our society. Also, no one truly knows how homosexuality came about, and its role in natural selection. All we know is that it is most likely a matter of endocrine systems, during pregnancy.

Side Note: If you're worth citing in this matter, then why are you even asking this question?
KiMare wrote:
You may be a dude, but you are not a man, grow up.
The irony abounds.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#154788 Aug 14, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Yup. Trouble is, you're not. You're crazy. And not funny crazy, but boring crazy with a dull psycho edge. On meds for sure.

How do you have time to be posting your dopey nonsense 24/7? Aren't you a rocket scientist or something with 8 kids but still look 15? I can't get all your bullsh!t straight. You obviously can't either.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#154789 Aug 14, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do heterosexual Scottish men dress like women?
They don't. Please go to your nearest Scots bar and ask one!(Please!)

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154790 Aug 14, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adam "Sunny" Flanders is a 19 year old who was convicted of under-aged sex with a 14 year old only because their ages were just a matter of weeks outside the provisions of Maine's "Romeo and Juliet" law decriminalizing "youthful indiscretions", not because he was a "pedophile".
The "many other crimes" alleged in his letter were investigated by both local and state police and found to be untrue, NOT uncorroborated. The simplest explanation as to why no other adults were charged, nor juveniles for that matter, is that none of "Sunny's" allegations were true. He had been dismissed from the program for his inappropriate conduct and sought to get even. That was the conclusion of the police and prosecutors, but you wouldn't know that because you didn't bother to read anything but Mass Resistance's point of view, which once again has no basis in reality.
No spin, just the facts which you pretend haven't been spoon fed to you several times now.
You're correct, Rick, you weren't engaging in "spin." Spin is when you massage a news story so that it is not unfavorable to a person or group. Well, you weren't doing that -- you created an completely new story!!!

For example, you write:
The "many other crimes" alleged in his letter were investigated by both local and state police and found to be untrue, NOT uncorroborated.
Well, once again you're making things up, Rick.

First of all, you can't source it; secondly, crime investigations of this sort discover whether a witness's claim is credible -- NOT if it is "untrue."

"Untrue" is your made-up weasel word, Rick.

No investigator would use that word in his report. He'd say "there's no evidence supporting Adam Flander's claim" or "there's no corroboration of Adam Flander's claim", but never "Adam Flander's claim is untrue-- and that's because you can't prove a negative, something you'd know had you got your GED like your dad told you.

In other words, you made it up -- and got busted in yet another lie.

But prove me wrong, Rick: link to your source showing the investigators saying Adam Flander's claims are "untrue."

I won't hold my breath.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#154791 Aug 14, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Was "this guys" mom, the "toddler teacher" your DATE?
I've been to a few lesbian weddings and so far both BRIDES wore a wedding dress, but I am so happy to hear that you got a chance to get shitfaced for free in a "classy" Long Island joint and that YOUR niece is a "classy" bull dyke. Are the kids going to call her "daddy"? Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!
There's that psycho meanness. And against a lesbian and her wife! I'll lie and tell her you send your good wishes.

Hell yeah. Was a fine wedding! In a classy joint! And I got shitfaced for free! If you disregard the $500 gift I gave the happy SAME SEX couple. She calls me often. They're doing fine. She's still butch and her wife's still fem. Glad it makes you angry. Makes me happy!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Stabbed in Possibly Gang-Related Violence Wed Tampon Testers 1
News Los Alamitos bucks O.C. trend, votes to keep re... Wed jcwconsult 1
News CA woman won't give up pet pig despite city ban (Nov '13) Wed What 4
Review: 24 7 A Locksmith Tue being used 1
Mr. Tue Horace 2
Irene's Friend: Pretty as a Potato and Twice as... Aug 22 Horace 2
News YouTube makes virtual reality push with 360-deg... Aug 22 lynda 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages