ajst/Jeffreyst
aust/underhillst
akst/kroeggerst
AHM PSGRX3

United States

#3580 Sep 21, 2012
ns Now Countywide

November 28, 1993

As gang violence increases from San Clemente to La Habra, gangs have become a growing concern throughout Orange County and a Priority for police and the district attorney's office. Gangs of all kinds operate within the county. Some are so-called "territorial" or "turf" gangs, whose members believe they control specific areas; others are considered "nomadic," operating in various places in he county with no special turf. Some are considered violent; some are not. As part of the county's anti-gang efforts, the district attorney's office recently made public this map, which shows the turf claimed by 164 "territorial" gangs, as of March, 1992. Other law enforcement agencies released the names of 111 other gangs, some of which are "nomadic" because they operate throughout the county with no specific geographic base. The shaded areas merely represent turf claimed by gangs, and do not reflect their relative safety for ordinary citizens, or the amount of gang crime committed.
ese MONSTER

United States

#3581 Sep 23, 2012
Puro anaheim TRAVELERS CITY
villin loc

Los Angeles, CA

#3582 Sep 24, 2012
Westside Fullerton Gage Street Mafia Crip Gang
STN

United States

#3584 Sep 27, 2012
V.BIGSTNX3 GANG 187 bolonia cowerd ville faketeen all enemies
Gyms in Anaheim

Studio City, CA

#3585 Sep 28, 2012
Anaheim needs to have more gyms in the neighborhoods, so that the men of Anaheim can all lift weights, people do not mess with you if you are big and strong. There must also be gyms in Anaheim to teach boxing in the neighborhoods, maybe a world champion boxer will rise out of Anaheim, maybe Anaheim has the next Golden Boy.
Chris O

United States

#3586 Sep 28, 2012
Funny! You should watch my you tube videos...
Chris O

United States

#3587 Sep 28, 2012
Let me think before i release my link on this posts to all G's and for some that know me...
fck gangs biotch

United States

#3588 Sep 29, 2012
All you wannabe gangstas! You aint sh!t! Come down here and get what you chanklas all want! You wannabe gangstas! F*ck you! You vatos aint shit! Get smoked vatos! White pride you f#c ks. Get some white meat all up in your brown asses! AB got sumfin for your asses! Whtite powa! White powa! Whut whut! I'm gonna smoke dat' brown ass f+ckers! Don't mess with the Outlaws Biker Gang you brown b!tches!
VaHo

Montréal, Canada

#3590 Sep 29, 2012
Westside till I Dizz-eye..beyotches
Travelers City

United States

#3591 Oct 3, 2012
apst wrote:
<quoted text> i live in romneya dr i'm from pauline st u should become evils like us i'll back u vatos up
ahahaha these lames are desperate for homies LOL fcking p/c hood got washed up and ran out of there so called varrio that's controlled by the infamous travelers city! we took u levas out a long ass time ago and your piece of mierda calle belongs to us! panocha st can't even walk the mainline anymore and they all program on sensitive needs yards and in the county all you levas were blue bands haha you lames are a joke and a disgrace to all the real anaheimeros!!! begging anyone to be from your dead ass hood that shits funny ..even the taggers and skaters that live over there are downer than you bitches.. fcking rats!! were's mousy and dreamer haha ratas! what about joser rascal cisco chino spooky joker all ratas snitchin and no good and the list goes on! fck your dead calle that belongs to us!!!!
evils

Anaheim, CA

#3592 Oct 4, 2012
fck gangs biotch wrote:
All you wannabe gangstas! You aint sh!t! Come down here and get what you chanklas all want! You wannabe gangstas! F*ck you! You vatos aint shit! Get smoked vatos! White pride you f#c ks. Get some white meat all up in your brown asses! AB got sumfin for your asses! Whtite powa! White powa! Whut whut! I'm gonna smoke dat' brown ass f+ckers! Don't mess with the Outlaws Biker Gang you brown b!tches!
what's up then? ffffffuuuucccckkk white people!!!!!!!!!!
evils

Anaheim, CA

#3593 Oct 4, 2012
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>ahahaha these lames are desperate for homies LOL fcking p/c hood got washed up and ran out of there so called varrio that's controlled by the infamous travelers city! we took u levas out a long ass time ago and your piece of mierda calle belongs to us! panocha st can't even walk the mainline anymore and they all program on sensitive needs yards and in the county all you levas were blue bands haha you lames are a joke and a disgrace to all the real anaheimeros!!! begging anyone to be from your dead ass hood that shits funny ..even the taggers and skaters that live over there are downer than you bitches.. fcking rats!! were's mousy and dreamer haha ratas! what about joser rascal cisco chino spooky joker all ratas snitchin and no good and the list goes on! fck your dead calle that belongs to us!!!!
where's the paper work trampa cause mousey and dreamer r no good but the rest r not like stalker,oso and demon from trampas!! Where r you taggers at?
evils

Anaheim, CA

#3594 Oct 4, 2012
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>ahahaha these lames are desperate for homies LOL fcking p/c hood got washed up and ran out of there so called varrio that's controlled by the infamous travelers city! we took u levas out a long ass time ago and your piece of mierda calle belongs to us! panocha st can't even walk the mainline anymore and they all program on sensitive needs yards and in the county all you levas were blue bands haha you lames are a joke and a disgrace to all the real anaheimeros!!! begging anyone to be from your dead ass hood that shits funny ..even the taggers and skaters that live over there are downer than you bitches.. fcking rats!! were's mousy and dreamer haha ratas! what about joser rascal cisco chino spooky joker all ratas snitchin and no good and the list goes on! fck your dead calle that belongs to us!!!!
look whose talking?your hood was dead until you recruited some tagging crew am i right trampa? And b 4 u were boned trampas USED TO own east la palma olive lincoln b4!!!
evils

Anaheim, CA

#3595 Oct 4, 2012
mr.trampa i want to see paper work cause other than mousey and dreamer the other homies you named r good and i better see some paper work cause like a trampa that you r you r talking out your panocho meko!!!!
evils

Anaheim, CA

#3596 Oct 4, 2012
Let everything one know we took half your hood trampas and the only reason you use to kick it on pauline is cause we never kicked it on pauline we kicked it on north and pauline in the late 80's and we relocated to bush st cause most of the homies lived there so stop talking smack if you don't know nada!!!! you nver took over anything ,we took over half your so called hood ask the older trampas lol!!!!!!!!!!A'P'ESE'TE EVILS GANG!!!!!!!
SPEEDY apst

Anaheim, CA

#3597 Oct 4, 2012
Travelers City wrote:
what do they call you cause you have some evils that r good and i want to see some paper work lil trampa!!
AVLS

United States

#3598 Oct 4, 2012
Travelers City wrote:
HAHA TRUE DAT! PAN STREET IS DEAD AINT NOTHING EVIL GOING ON OVER THERE!
AVLS

United States

#3599 Oct 4, 2012
evils wrote:
<quoted text>look whose talking?your hood was dead until you recruited some tagging crew am i right trampa? And b 4 u were boned trampas USED TO own east la palma olive lincoln b4!!!
SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THE TAGGERS TOOK OVER YOUR DEAD ASS HOOD AHAHA DONT EVEN CLAIM ANAHEIM ANYMORE YOU AND YOUR FAKE CALLE ARE A DISGRACE SERIO!
EVILS

Anaheim, CA

#3600 Oct 5, 2012
AVLS wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THE TAGGERS TOOK OVER YOUR DEAD ASS HOOD AHAHA DONT EVEN CLAIM ANAHEIM ANYMORE YOU AND YOUR FAKE CALLE ARE A DISGRACE SERIO!
APD is taking you levas out andffffffuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkk you i use to make you levas run and rank out and come get some APST FFFFFUUUKKK A VERGA LOVER!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 19 hr El Jiringas 65
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Jun 24 Tony 83
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Jun 24 Tony 159
News After just one year of training, Whittier High ... Jun 23 Mincommi Vance 2
News Salt Lake Metropolis Utah Rest Room Transform S... Apr '16 RiccardoFire 2
News Who's running for office? Andrew Do challenged,... Mar '16 Mexicans suck 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages