Westminster Mom

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Does anyone know anything about the body that was found in the last 2 weeks, near Del Taco on Goldenwest and Westpark? Again,Sure feels like the powers that be want to keep local crime out of the paper so we'll feel(falsely) safe. I say be honest so people can be cautious where they need to be.
citizen

Yuma, AZ

#2 Jul 13, 2009
wow really? thats down the street from my home and i didnt hear any of this.. they should keep us in the loop
Westminster Mom wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the body that was found in the last 2 weeks, near Del Taco on Goldenwest and Westpark? Again,Sure feels like the powers that be want to keep local crime out of the paper so we'll feel(falsely) safe. I say be honest so people can be cautious where they need to be.
Westminster Mom

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Jul 14, 2009
citizen wrote:
wow really? thats down the street from my home and i didnt hear any of this.. they should keep us in the loop <quoted text>
My son happened to be going into Del Taco and saw the police moving the covered body...just one more thing!
dirty530

Midway City, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2009
Westminster Mom wrote:
a guy overdosed on herion
citizen

Yuma, AZ

#5 Aug 5, 2009
i figured thats what happen there is always a bunch of drunks in the corner im pretty sure they are also junkies. sucks to know but its true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 24 min Ssg 164
Westminster Orphans gang 15st 9 hr Ahm 77
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 13 hr Ur daddy 1,177
free hotel room and bed for female 21 hr Casper 4
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 21 hr Casper 99
News Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) Tue Casper 117
News Flower Festival starts blooming in Little Saigo... Jan 3 mar 1

Westminster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westminster Mortgages