Jesus Christ, the only way to Heaven

Jesus Christ, the only way to Heaven

Posted in the Westland Forum

“God is real through Christ”

Since: Jul 11

Metro Detroit

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. There is no other way or no other means to find peace with God except through Jesus Christ.
AngryBlackMan

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Lol

“God is real through Christ”

Since: Jul 11

Metro Detroit

#3 Jul 23, 2011
Why do you laugh. I ask you to go to www.needgod.com and take the "Good person test" they automatically erase results once you are done. Go through it first and then give me your opinions, I would like to hear from you. It's easy to laugh, but tough to take the test honestly.

James
AngryBlackMan

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2011
Heaven is a man made concept for people afraid of what they don't know. I live life by my terms, not ideals made by people thousands of years ago.
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#5 Jul 24, 2011
Fish's only goal was to drive people to his web site and entertain a discussion, which is a total waste of time.
Steve

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2011
@ angryblackman - your name explains probably most of your issues. You are without a doubt misinformed; what a pity!
AngryBlackMan

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2011
I am misinformed on my own opinion?
Steve

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2011
Not at all; you are entitled to that. The bible is clear; the only way to God is through Jesus and for those who dont see or understand this, are uninformed. Everyone at some point may question things but like with anything else, reading, understanding and knowledge will put things into perspective. Goodluck mate!
AngryBlackMan

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2011
Earth is heaven to me. plenty of breathable air, fresh water, and appropriate temperature for life. It doesn't get any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marines uncover wide abuse, hazing after recrui... Sep 24 cookie monster 2
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Sep 22 raynman 46
News Man found murdered in Redford (Sep '12) Sep 20 bozo 26
Grocery store Sep 20 Lana1234 1
Taking your drawing request! Sep 16 BerettaTheArtist 1
News Raheel Siddiqui, 20, of Taylor, died during U.S... Sep 15 Stephany McDowell 17
Richard Marsh Jr, former city manager of Inkster Sep 14 curious 1

Westland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westland Mortgages