Bodies of Westland teens found in field in Detroit

Jul 27, 2012 Full story: Observer & Eccentric 15

Lighted lanterns floated off into the night sky as a crowd of family, friends and well-wishers held candles and offered prayers for the safe return of two Westland teens missing since last Sunday night after a trip to Detroit.

Full Story
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Who,in their right mind would visit any large city such as Detroit,Chicago,Atlanta or any where else where the wild chimps roam looking for something to steal of someone to rob without packing serious heat? Where has common sense gone?
wildbird

Brighton, MI

#3 Jul 28, 2012
I agree with the lone wolf. How can you not stereotype the wild chimps when this shit happens ever night down there. Detroit it a dump.I'm ashamed to say I live in metro Detroit.
white rhino

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
i live in the southwest side of the city and i even pack my pistol when i take my kids to school. no matter what your doing if u dont have it on u then ur a target for violence
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Wow! I live in an all white neighborhood in the northern suburbs. I don't even own a gun, I never lock my doors....In fact, I don't even think I have a key to my house; I leave my keys in the car when I park it and I have never...ever been bothered or robbed. It must be a ....you know.....white thing.
soul

Westland, MI

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Hey Faith dont let the people of Detroit know your address!
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#7 Jul 28, 2012
soul wrote:
Hey Faith dont let the people of Detroit know your address!
She don't wear panties either, see the flies ?
nisa

Detroit, MI

#8 Jul 28, 2012
We are all human beings, we bleed the same color blood, we all
have skin to cover our body. How can you call a human being a chimp. Crime is everywhere, hope it don't hit your neighborhood.
Really, you have to leave your home to go to work, etc. you
are vunerable to crime too.

All african americans are not violent.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#9 Jul 28, 2012
What we have is a drug cartel in Detroit that rules here, the entire city is a network of drug trade, it reads like a good sic-fi novel, feed the beast within some of us .
Juan

Scranton, PA

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
What we have is a drug cartel in Detroit that rules here, the entire city is a network of drug trade, it reads like a good sic-fi novel, feed the beast within some of us .
You may be right as the killing is gratuitous like the Mexican bodies that show up. This was not one gang showing up another. This was just the gang culture that devalues life. They kill for fun and to leave no witness to the lesser crimes. That works against them as high profile crimes like this are often solved while robbery and beatings have a low arrest rate. This case is like Bashara so far because they only have proof of theft and evidence destruction rather than the main crime of murder.
These two perpetrators were due for a longer vacation anyway.
Juanito

Spain

#11 Jul 29, 2012
I highly doubt all these westland jewish boys wound up being shot execution style for a dimebag of weed. The were probabaly seeking to buy serious weight with lots of cold hard cash.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Jul 29, 2012
"(WXYZ -Detroit)- Neighbors heard the heart wrenching screams of a woman being attacked early Sunday morning and called 911. Now Detroit Police who responded are trying to identify the victim.
The woman died where she was left by her attackers between two houses on Kentfield.
Police say she was white and and appeared to be in her twenties.
Her killers brutally beat her before shooting her. "
Murder, rape, robbery and chronic intoxication are the hallmarks of afro "culture".
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#13 Jul 29, 2012
People are becoming Zombies and a out side huge hip hop music festival can drown the intensity ?
Mr Positive

New York, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Juanito wrote:
I highly doubt all these westland jewish boys wound up being shot execution style for a dimebag of weed. The were probabaly seeking to buy serious weight with lots of cold hard cash.
Hey, so on the plus side, crime was averted because they never got to buy so many drugs and pervert the poor suburban youths.
Juanito

Spain

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Mr Positive wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, so on the plus side, crime was averted because they never got to buy so many drugs and pervert the poor suburban youths.
From my research, there was already alot of drug-related murders of mamzers from the same westland-livonia subdivision happening, that had gone to black ghettos like detroit and inkster, to buy cocaine. My guess is that there is an extreme drought within these affluent mamzer suburbs. Westland holds the record, for the biggest bulk kilo cocaine bust in Michigan's history, netting 100s of kilos of cocaine.
Mr Positive

New York, NY

#16 Jul 29, 2012
From a movie somewhere:
"He gave me $20 just to move a couple of keys to the other side of town. Said his name was Mr. Al-B-Querky."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We provide Grocery & Restaurant Pickup/Delivery... 20 hr JustAVan 1
Witnesses describe robbery of murdered teens Thu Six 5
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed Steve 8
Cox wins handily, will represent Livonia in sta... Wed Kevin 6
Review: Jim The Irish Plumber (Jun '10) Dec 16 brz 23
sparks fly again dec. 1st between chris martin ... Dec 15 SoB 6
Dearborn Heights used to be a nice place... (Oct '08) Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 30
Westland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

ESPN 2:46PM