Review: Westland Bowl Pro Shop Inc

Posted in the Westland Forum

Brandon Campbell

Livonia, MI

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Hi there my name is Brandon Campbell and i am 12 years old. I came to your pro shop in January of 2011 because i won a certificate to your pro shop and so i asked if i can have the Theory drilled and Mr. Todd drilled this ball for me. A month after i got it drilled i went to a tournament throwing the Theory so i bowled a 174 214 and a 147. I ended up making it in the top four by 2 pins so i had to do what the pros do and do a ladder like 4 goes against 3 and so on. I ended up beating him 214 to 163. So i had to go against the second place bowler. I tied him 178 to 145 he had 33 pins handicap and i had zero. So we had to have a 9 and 10 th frame roll off and i won so i had to go against the first place bowler. He looked a lot older than me but i still had to go against him. I ended up beating him 198 to 174 and so i won the tounament and 150 dollars in scholarship money. I was very proud that whole day. Just one last thing to say I am very glad I had Mr. Todd drill the ball for me. Keep up the good work Mr. Todd see you soon.
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#2 Jul 13, 2011
Brandon Campbell wrote:
Hi there my name is Brandon Campbell and i am 12 years old. I came to your pro shop in January of 2011 because i won a certificate to your pro shop and so i asked if i can have the Theory drilled and Mr. Todd drilled this ball for me. A month after i got it drilled i went to a tournament throwing the Theory so i bowled a 174 214 and a 147. I ended up making it in the top four by 2 pins so i had to do what the pros do and do a ladder like 4 goes against 3 and so on. I ended up beating him 214 to 163. So i had to go against the second place bowler. I tied him 178 to 145 he had 33 pins handicap and i had zero. So we had to have a 9 and 10 th frame roll off and i won so i had to go against the first place bowler. He looked a lot older than me but i still had to go against him. I ended up beating him 198 to 174 and so i won the tounament and 150 dollars in scholarship money. I was very proud that whole day. Just one last thing to say I am very glad I had Mr. Todd drill the ball for me. Keep up the good work Mr. Todd see you soon.
When it comes to handling balls, Mr. Todd knows his way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Romulus Police Chief sentenced for corruption 3 hr Kevin 1
Review: Jim The Irish Plumber (Jun '10) Tue Jennifer 18
Dirty Cop Dave Early Caught "Testalying" By Sup... (Feb '14) Oct 20 King Fish BKK 8
chris martin local business man harrased by cit... (Nov '13) Oct 20 Wiley C 8
Boyfriend of Theresa DeKeyzer, Warren woman fou... Oct 16 Dr Leaky 1
Local Novi Business Holds Monthly 80's and 90's... Oct 14 Anonymous 1
Does anyone know what happened to Kevin Dodge (Mar '09) Oct 14 hello 9
Westland Dating
Find my Match

Westland Jobs

Westland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westland

Personal Finance