man hit by car

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2009
a man was it by a car on palmer east of carlson and might have been a teenager this evening around 630pm. not sure his condition but wondering if he is a student

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Nov 21, 2009
No, he was not a student, he was hit when he inadvertantly stepped into the road. He is in ICU at Oakwood Dearborn. Please pray for him and his family as they don't know if he will make it through the night.

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2009
stan do you have anymore information on this person who was hit last night? i was the witness to the accident last night.

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Nov 22, 2009
I was there as well probably 10 seconds after the man was hit. we stopped traffic until rescue was dispatched. Please post any news on his condition. It was very disturbing and closure would be helpful. I am praying for the man and his family.

Waterford, MI

#5 Nov 22, 2009
the parents are considering taking him off of life support as we speak. He is a 20 year old that once attended pd graham. That is all I can say at the moment
Johnathans Uncle

Brea, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2009
He past away today around 3:00 this afternoon.
FriendoftheFamil y

Detroit, MI

#7 Nov 23, 2009
He will be missed. My He shared a Birthday with my Daughter. This day will never be the same.. I drive Palmer Rd very frequently and now my eyes are open to how dark the street is...
Everyone should drive with extreme caution....
My He rest in Peace
His Friend

Port Huron, MI

#8 Nov 23, 2009
I knew John when he was little and I was his Sunday School teacher when he was in Glory Land. Almost every Thursday eve he would greet me at the door or in the hall way and say hi to me. He will be missed greatly.
Mr Mix

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2009
Very sad

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2009
yea its very sad i prey for the family of john. may he rest in peace.. yes the street is pretty dark and its hard to see when someone is crossing or walking down palmer until u are right infront of them.i will never forft that night what i saw.

Sterling Heights, MI

#11 Nov 30, 2009
It's sad. So sad. It's a sad sad situation. Sorry seems to be the hardest word. I am so sorry for the family. May you find peace in your time of sorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Mon Ken 47
Dearborn Heights used to be a nice place... (Oct '08) Oct 21 Mulkey 32
News USMC: Day before recruit Siddiqui died, platoon... Oct 20 Candycrapper 2
livonia business man chris martin running for a... (Jan '15) Oct 6 WATCHING LIVONIA 7
News Clown robbery suspect fires shots in Livonia chase Oct 6 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News USMC: Day before recruit Siddiqui died, platoon... Oct 4 Benny 1
Anyone remember the dances at the community cen... (Sep '08) Oct 3 Taylorgirl 6

Westland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westland Mortgages