Livonia schools save $4 million in en...

Livonia schools save $4 million in energy costs

There are 2 comments on the Livonia Observer story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Livonia schools save $4 million in energy costs. In it, Livonia Observer reports that:

From left are Ray Raymond, LPS administrator of operations; school board trustee Julie Robinson; school board trustee Tammy Bonifield; and Mike Bitar, regional president of Cenergistic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Livonia Observer.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Make a note of this for the next millage. This is $4 million they don't need and $4 million going back in time that they could have saved and neglected.

Why did it take a paid consultant to tell them to turn off the lights at night? Why turn the temperature up to 72 degrees on a snow day?
Just sayin

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Because the tax payers can be tapped and forced to keep paying hikes for bad management. We simply have NO representation by our elected leaders. We are all just piggy banks for those who cannot manage. The examples go on the on. Washington is a mess, Detroit is a mess, show me what area is properly run, in the black financially and has sound schools.

It think is called "OZ"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Jerry Renfro Thu Linda Renfro 5
News 2-Year-Old Shot In Detroit During Dispute Loses... Jun 22 The Real Truth 10
News Midwest Persian Tabby Fanciers and Motor City J... Jun 21 Kevin 1
carl ruggles Jun 17 xgirl friend 1
Review: Rossoni Animal Hospital - Donald Scholl... (Feb '09) Jun 17 Wheat 7
Breakfast Jun 17 Twine 1
show down at chris martins ok corral tuesday ju... Jun 14 Maria 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westland Mortgages