Wayne County elections: With no Fican...

Wayne County elections: With no Ficano on the ballot, easy win for Dems expected

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Wayne County elections: With no Ficano on the ballot, easy win for Dems expected. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Wayne County government has been roiled by scandal for more than a year, but you wouldn't know it by looking at this year's ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Two years won't be enough for us to forget what a loser Ficano is and how he has cost the taxpayer.
There is still a chance that Ficano will be fighting actual criminal charges rather than simply the voter charges of stupidity and malfeasance.
disparaged

Taylor, MI

#2 Oct 30, 2012
People were not aware of things going on behind the scenes of FICAno and cronies.they were mesmerized by his presence I guess. I doubt he could ever win another vote.in the meantime he is costing taxpayers needless funds that could be used for useful things instead of these ridiculous lawsuits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mjc builders (Sep '06) 14 hr Cody J 5
News Grant will help buy new fire truck in Taylor Wed Kev 3
News Warrant denied after utility worker shoots dog Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Aug 10 Rabbeen Al Jihad 1,134
car and truck accidents out of control on m-14 ... Aug 8 Stranded Motorist 2
Sgt. David Kutek retired Redford police arreste... (Nov '11) Aug 7 Richard Laskowski 67
chicagos mayor raum emanuelsays not to use poli... Aug 7 WATCHING LIVONIA 1

Westland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westland Mortgages