Canton man robbed and beaten on I-275...

Canton man robbed and beaten on I-275 bike trail

There are 1 comment on the Plymouth Township Observer story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Canton man robbed and beaten on I-275 bike trail. In it, Plymouth Township Observer reports that:

A 55-year-old man told Canton police he was robbed and beaten while riding his bike near Michigan Avenue along a paved trail that runs alongside I-275. The victim, a Westland resident, said the attack occurred shortly after 9:30 p.m. Saturday along the I-275 Metro Trail while he was riding to a friend's residence at Sherwood Village, a mobile home ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Plymouth Township Observer.

Tony

Plymouth, MI

#1 Jun 24, 2011
It happens more than it gets reported. I was riding the path with a lady friend one day when this punk was tailing us. I figured he was waiting until we went away from the expressway and into the wooded area before making a move. Instead, I turned around in his direction, got off my bike and had my "force multiplier" ready. He went by slowly with w "s--t eating" grin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
downtown wayne should be the next downtown plym... Aug 23 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News West End L.L. inching closer to SETX history Aug 21 Fart news 2
livonias councilwoman laura toy takes her oath... Aug 18 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Michiganders question appointment of past utili... Aug 17 Kevn 1
Infidelity Aug 16 Meanie 3
Looking for Robert "Bobby" Bozin that use to li... (Jan '12) Aug 6 Sweet November Lady 22
News Garden City voters squash Proposal 1 Jul 31 ray 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westland Mortgages