Tobacco Raid Uncovers $100,000 in Westlake Man's Trunk

A Westlake man faces several charges after police say he was distributing and selling untaxed other tobacco products to convenience stories in the Cleveland area. Full Story
awittyone

Barberton, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Filthy A-RABS, They are nothing but lying cheating scum, We should deport every last one of these diseased dogs back to the crap piles that the came from.
Frank Fabeets

Mount Airy, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2010
Why dont they take that money and give it to that group that rescued those 100 plus animals.
BUGMAN

Rootstown, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2010
HEY I NEED some smokes
awittyone sucks balls

Dover, OH

#5 Feb 13, 2010
ahahahaha A-RAB money!!!!!!!!!!
awittyone

Barberton, OH

#6 Feb 13, 2010
How can you tell when an A-Rab is lying?.....their lips are moving.
Bruce B

Middleboro, MA

#7 Feb 13, 2010
Freekin Towelheads. This country gives them tax breaks to operate a convenient store, and this is what we get.. Send them all home
CHARLIE-Z

Redford, MI

#8 Feb 13, 2010
How do they do it? Barely speak English, but have a new van, Benz, Chrysler 300, hundred grand in cash and a crib in Westlake. I was born here, bust my a$$ every day and can barely afford to feed my family. This country is really beginning to suck. Uncle Abdul will bail him out and he will be on a plane back to the homeland before next weekend.
mannymansoura

Cleveland, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2010
well at least he was trying to work and work hard at that, as for not getting a license well yes he deserves to get punished ! HOWEVER when was the last time you heard of an ARAB selling HEROIN,WEED,PILLS AND OR ALL KINDS OF DRUGS? THE MAIN STAPLE OF MOST AMERICAN LOSERS !! and by the way who is it that smuggels all those drugs into this country of ours? hummm? opps i forgot those are everyday staples of the losers lives! it would have been OK i assume if it was a BEER OR LIQUOR TRUCK HUH?!!
citizen one

Cleveland, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2010
All of you who go to the Arab owned stores should be to blame. When you walk into a store and there's a dark tan man with a towel on his head behind the counter, just turn around and go down the road to an American owned super store. He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
BIG BOPPER

Rootstown, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2010
citizen one wrote:
All of you who go to the Arab owned stores should be to blame. When you walk into a store and there's a dark tan man with a towel on his head behind the counter, just turn around and go down the road to an American owned super store. He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
Just like Oran Juice Jones

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 14, 2010
lets see control our food supply sorta scary hmmmm.
angrymama

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2010
SHUT THE F*** UP U STUPID RETARD U DONT SAY THAT KIND OF S*** ON HERE U DUMB F*** WHITE TRASH PIECE OF S*** THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND PEOPLE LIKE U DONT DESERVE TO BE LIVING HERE U DUMB A** F****** KILL URSELF U A*******
arabic not citizen

Amman, Jordan

#14 May 29, 2010
this man hr try to make mony like any body els im noy saying that what he did right but we dont have to make this case big time and some of this story its noy truth whyyyyyy becuse hes arabic man muslim or what go guys look for the drugs or some like that and he selling tobacco nothing els go found a pepole who stelling from the state we talking a bout millions over her not 50 or 60 thousand by the way the number of the mony its not right go look to the case ....its a shame on this state
whocares

Madison, OH

#15 May 29, 2010
arabic not citizen wrote:
this man hr try to make mony like any body els im noy saying that what he did right but we dont have to make this case big time and some of this story its noy truth whyyyyyy becuse hes arabic man muslim or what go guys look for the drugs or some like that and he selling tobacco nothing els go found a pepole who stelling from the state we talking a bout millions over her not 50 or 60 thousand by the way the number of the mony its not right go look to the case ....its a shame on this state
Man,where did you learn to spell???? I read that gibberish 3 times and still couldn't make anything of it.
arabic not citizen

Amman, Jordan

#16 May 29, 2010
i spell that at ur house u not gana make any shitt of it ask ur self that and u well find the answer

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 May 29, 2010
The Arab owned convenient and inner city stores are all owned by the "Arab Uncle" he makes interest on his oversea investments in the millions alone and gets all Arab cousins to do his biddings. This Arab uncle first name just happens to be SAM, not related to Uncle Sam of the USA but they are laughing at us Americans while sending all the money to the terrorist.
whocares

Madison, OH

#18 May 30, 2010
arabic not citizen wrote:
i spell that at ur house u not gana make any shitt of it ask ur self that and u well find the answer
You make no sense whatsoever.Make sure you stay in jordon.We have enough illiterates over here now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
•••
•••