beaver

Portsmouth, OH

#21905 Nov 8, 2013
surely nobody currently in any political office, a total stranger, would be trusted more than that bunch of pathetic excuses!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21906 Nov 9, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of warped thinking, don't you inbred thugs STILL believe the president is a secret Muslim commie, war veterans are just lazy moochers waiting for a handout, and the government is plotting to take away your guns and force you to get gay married?
a srumbag loser piece of trash like yourself calling someone inbred.....that is comedy.

Does anyone in Van Wert not receive food stamps?

You live in a pit of white trash, and have your hand out whining.

You won't find a mate gay or straight.

Fort Wayne area lost the highest % of home value in the country. There is no opportunity in Van Wert or Fort Wayne. Entire area is a poverty sewage pool.

Look how well your schools rank nationally.

What a joke you are, and I am glad you are lost on West 30.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21907 Nov 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>We have to remember that Canton is one that believes that we do NOT have a spending problem, we have a failure to pay for problem!
We can't argue with that sort of warped thinking.
Canton is black stooge with a big mouth.

He also is mad at the world because he is a loser.

He is a loser his entire life, and lives in home that cost less than a car.

His home burning down increases property value.

Canton is a clueless moron that is an Obamazombie. When they impeach Obama and lock him up, maybe Canton will go to comfort him.
Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

#21908 Nov 9, 2013
Oh darn, the pink pickup truck driving, gun toting closet case thinks I'm a "srumbag"...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21909 Nov 9, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
Oh darn, the pink pickup truck driving, gun toting closet case thinks I'm a "srumbag"...
knows.....there is no question.

PS: I drive a 2014 corvette too. It has 6000 miles already, and only a couple months old.
a 2013 Mustang GT500
a 2010 Cadillac Escalade

And today buying a 2007 Subaru WRX STI to completely disassemble for parts to build a race car. That is why the truck to Canton slum.

Dirtbags like yourself could not afford my insurance.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21910 Nov 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton is black stooge with a big mouth.
He also is mad at the world because he is a loser.
He is a loser his entire life, and lives in home that cost less than a car.
His home burning down increases property value.
Canton is a clueless moron that is an Obamazombie. When they impeach Obama and lock him up, maybe Canton will go to comfort him.
Most of that looks like a self reflection of yourself.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21911 Nov 9, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Most of that looks like a self reflection of yourself.
what ever punk.

Tired of listening to moron wannabes like yourself.

You are a whining mouthy punk that does not possess the drive to do for yourself.

To Fing bad for you.

You are nothing but comedy and someone to laugh at on this forum, and hopelessly attracted to slavery due to your laziness.

Canton and yourself are dust in the wind. You both are way too stupid for realization of that fact making Obama zombie your only salvation.

Your future life goal is free healthcare, and mine to double my sales in 2014. Want to bet on who achieves their goal?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21912 Nov 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>We have to remember that Canton is one that believes that we do NOT have a spending problem, we have a failure to pay for problem!
We can't argue with that sort of warped thinking.
That's the problem with those kind of people. When government showers them with gifts, they don't even question where those gifts come from, what those gifts will do to our society and government. Obama money.

Thanks to people like that, half of this country lives partially or totally off of working people. We are 17 trillion in the hole and growing. The portion of handouts that working people can's support, we send the bill to children not even on this earth yet.

The leaches of our society think we are just too big of a country to fail. After all, we've never seen anything like it, and the politicians always find a way out for us. Don't listen to those Republicans. They are only looking out for their corporate friends.

Forget about places like California and Detroit, those are anomalies. Things like that can't happen to an entire country! Just keep feeding those public unions, keep handing out goodies so I don't have to work every day, and don't pay attention to Fox news. I don't want to know what they have to say. Instead, I'll just criticize them and say they are full of it. The palms of my hands are against my ears and I'm singing aloud so I can't hear.

Since: Aug 12

Fayette, AL

#21913 Nov 9, 2013
Fingers firmly plugged in my ears too when it comes to idiots like Canton. He's a slave to the 'Obama stash' forever without even knowing where it comes from.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21914 Nov 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever punk.
You are a whining mouthy punk that does not possess the drive to do for yourself.
To Fing bad for you.
You are nothing but comedy and someone to laugh at on this forum, and hopelessly attracted to slavery due to your laziness.
Canton and yourself are dust in the wind. You both are way too stupid for realization of that fact making Obama zombie your only salvation.
Your future life goal is free healthcare, and mine to double my sales in 2014. Want to bet on who achieves their goal?
Your head always hurts. That's your brain trying to comprehend it's own stupidity. No doubt that most of the time you're on the phone it cost's $4.99 a minute.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21915 Nov 9, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of warped thinking, don't you inbred thugs STILL believe the president is a secret Muslim commie, war veterans are just lazy moochers waiting for a handout, and the government is plotting to take away your guns and force you to get gay married?
Oh come on!! Inbred? What a nonintelligent, unoriginal, unimaginative slur. I have never referred to Obama as a secret Muslim commie, another example of your mental digression. And why would I accuse war veterans of being moochers etc? My family is full of war veterans (myself included)from WWII to Afghanistan (a son of mine)??
How can you be taken seriously with such unwarranted mean spirited hostility?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21916 Nov 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever punk.

....moron wannabees.??? WOW! What's worse than that? That's pretty bad when one aspires to be a moron.
Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

#21917 Nov 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on!! Inbred? What a nonintelligent, unoriginal, unimaginative slur. I have never referred to Obama as a secret Muslim commie, another example of your mental digression. And why would I accuse war veterans of being moochers etc? My family is full of war veterans (myself included)from WWII to Afghanistan (a son of mine)??
How can you be taken seriously with such unwarranted mean spirited hostility?
It's funny how you object to my "offensive" comments, then completely ignore the same type of "hostility" coming out of your own corner.
Biased much? Of course you are...
Pops

Newport, KY

#21919 Nov 9, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how you object to my "offensive" comments, then completely ignore the same type of "hostility" coming out of your own corner.
I am NOT talking about 'offensive' as you have segued my comments. Offensive is what it is & sometimes such comments are warranted. But then again so is the immaturity, juvenile comments made by you calling someone 'inbred' & calling Obama a Muslim or communist which never happened by me.
And as far as my 'corner' goes...that has NO more validity than saying someone is guilty of a crime because they have a family member that committed a crime.
Do you want to be lumped with Canton who constantly stoops to calling people that disagree with him 'racist' when he is the ONLY person that calls other posters racist? I would think not but I could be mistaken. Only you can answer that.
IF you look back, all of my comments are usually directed to a specific post. NOT to all progressives, all conservatives, or all of any group. They have a right to believe as they wish. I very seldom 'paint with a broad brush' so to speak.
I have agreed AND disagreed with XXX, Canton, Udidntbuildthat, Reality & others. Post by post by post.
To post an oxymoron, I have NO tolerance for the intolerant. Example: Like the so called Christian that declares that you or I are not going to heaven because WE do not believe as they do or the Atheist that calls Christians names for being Christian or the Christian that calls Atheist sinners. OR the sports fan that says that you or I are Idiots for being fans of team 'X' because their team is better than our team. etc etc.
We are ALL entitled to our PERSONAL opinions without closed minded insults in this country because of the 1st amendment. And I respect & profess the 1st amendment. WITHOUT denigrating others.
Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

#21920 Nov 10, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have NO tolerance for the intolerant.
Looks like the only thing you won't tolerate is someone standing up to your extremist cohort's intolerance. That explains why you jump all over my posts, but give Insanity Speaks a free pass.
If you're going to hold people to a double standard, try to at least be honest enough to admit it...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21921 Nov 10, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how you object to my "offensive" comments, then completely ignore the same type of "hostility" coming out of your own corner.
your corner is full of dirt and trash. You are blaming someone else for not cleaning it up as you stand there whining.

what a joke.

Biased much?
Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

#21922 Nov 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your corner is full of dirt and trash. You are blaming someone else for not cleaning it up as you stand there whining.
what a joke.
Biased much?
And your corner is full of semi-literate, pink pickup driving, gun clinging con artists. You blame ONE person for every problem under the sun, then whine when someone else questions your credibility and grip on reality.
What a joke...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21923 Nov 10, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>And your corner is full of semi-literate, pink pickup driving, gun clinging con artists. You blame ONE person for every problem under the sun, then whine when someone else questions your credibility and grip on reality.
What a joke...
me being semi illiterate..........I don't live in the slum like you, and my house is worth more than 2 blocks of Van Wert.

All 4 of HS graduated kids have earned bachelor degrees but the HS senior still at home, and 1 has a MBA.

I could care less what a mental midget like yourself thinks, and can only laugh at the irony of you calling me illiterate.

I bet my monthly paycheck for December only exceeds your entire 2013 earnings. How stupid of me.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21924 Nov 10, 2013
Republican Says wrote:
<quoted text>And your corner is full of semi-literate, pink pickup driving, gun clinging con artists. You blame ONE person for every problem under the sun, then whine when someone else questions your credibility and grip on reality.
What a joke...
Today's News: Rich people are paying rich people to tell middleclass people to blame poor people for everything and that it's all the President's fault.
Directly from Foxbaugh Universe News- straight from Camp Sabotage.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21925 Nov 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
me being semi illiterate..........I don't live in the slum like you, and my house is worth more than 2 blocks of Van Wert.
All 4 of HS graduated kids have earned bachelor degrees but the HS senior still at home, and 1 has a MBA.
I could care less what a mental midget like yourself thinks, and can only laugh at the irony of you calling me illiterate.
I bet my monthly paycheck for December only exceeds your entire 2013 earnings. How stupid of me.
Fantasies like yours are more appropriate for the Penthouse Forum. You meant mommy and daddy's house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web