Any1 wanta polished cockie?
tonight

Butler, PA

#21803 Nov 5, 2013
Up 4 tonight now only.
hahaha

Butler, PA

#21804 Nov 5, 2013
Nite going to bed. Your tricked. Go suckon someone else in jackon. You sickOs.
got

Butler, PA

#21805 Nov 5, 2013
You all hard and horney. LMFAO ENJOY!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21806 Nov 5, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, they do have no use for facts, they make them up.
That is why I don't trust the Political Left or the Political Right.
Agree

Butler, PA

#21807 Nov 5, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I don't trust the Political Left or the Political Right.
It's all worked by filing false statements. It's how the courts make their money. Is by receiving false statements. The courts can't make no money on true statements. Do you know this. Well if you did'nt you just learned of all about it.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21808 Nov 5, 2013
Cheer up Democrats.... Obamacare could be as successful as the stimulus, the GM bailout, closing Gitmo, the 2016 Chicago Olympics, Martha Coakley, Cash for clunkers, Evergreen Solar, Spectra Watt, Beacon Power, Nevada Geothermal, Sun Power, First Solar, Babcock and Brown, Enerl, Amonix, Fisker Auto, Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Willard and Kelsey Solar Group, Johnson Controls, Brighthouse, ECOtality, Raser Technologies, Energy Conversion Devices, Mountain I'mPlaza, Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company, Range Fuels, Thompson River Power, Stirling Energy Systems, Azure Dynamics, Green Volts, Vestas, Compact Power, Nordic Windpower, Navistar, Satcon, Konarka Technologies Inc, Mascoma Corp, Fast and Furious,“If you like your plan you can keep it,” America’s credit rating, Solyndra……list goes on on and on!!!!!

ROFLMAO
Jackson Jaycees

Butler, PA

#21809 Nov 5, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Cheer up Democrats.... Obamacare could be as successful as the stimulus, the GM bailout, closing Gitmo, the 2016 Chicago Olympics, Martha Coakley, Cash for clunkers, Evergreen Solar, Spectra Watt, Beacon Power, Nevada Geothermal, Sun Power, First Solar, Babcock and Brown, Enerl, Amonix, Fisker Auto, Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Willard and Kelsey Solar Group, Johnson Controls, Brighthouse, ECOtality, Raser Technologies, Energy Conversion Devices, Mountain I'mPlaza, Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company, Range Fuels, Thompson River Power, Stirling Energy Systems, Azure Dynamics, Green Volts, Vestas, Compact Power, Nordic Windpower, Navistar, Satcon, Konarka Technologies Inc, Mascoma Corp, Fast and Furious,“If you like your plan you can keep it,” America’s credit rating, Solyndra……list goes on on and on!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Wow you should be some sort of bleach or perhaps how long are you planning to live. Leave your education and memories in the bleach cabinal.
REPUBLICANS

Butler, PA

#21810 Nov 5, 2013
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!

You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!

United States

#21811 Nov 5, 2013
You poor people lifestyle is just gonna get worse and worse. Good luck hoping for that big haul from gubmint hand outs. You're just shitten in tall cotton now.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21812 Nov 6, 2013
REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!
You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!
and as business owners move out of the USA, your job opportunities are fewer and further away.

go on strike and force the company to close or move.....that will fix them.

Cleveland & Pittsburgh ranked at the top of the nation for loss of population in the past 10 years.

As businesses continue to leave, the population can complain about jobs and the economy, but ignore they cause it to occur.

Good paying jobs require a talented employee to fill them.

The Whitehouse has been written off a decade ago, and companies are fleeing at rapid clip.

You just keep voting in communists to run your city vacant of any opportunity but slavery to the state.

United States

#21813 Nov 6, 2013
Idiot screw turners NEVER understand that the more supply of screw turners there are the less demand there is for them.

That means less pay for screw turners for you union bound screw turners.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21814 Nov 6, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Idiot screw turners NEVER understand that the more supply of screw turners there are the less demand there is for them.
That means less pay for screw turners for you union bound screw turners.
screw turners strip threads without a care in the world, until they are unemployed blaming management for their poor performance.

I always laugh at this.

screw turners go on strike demanding higher wages to strip threads.

Companies move. After screw turners seeing this hundreds of times, they continue to blame someone else for the lack of opportunity.

i continue to laugh at the stupidity of the screw turner.

The screw turners shop at WalMart buying foreign made products further eroding their opportunity to earn a living.

Screw turners screwed themselves. Let them be pregnant.

10 years from now America is 50/50 of still having 50 states, or a drastic population reduction.
SideSteppedApile OfYou

Canton, OH

#21815 Nov 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
noticed you sidestepped the math equation.
Noticed it wasn't addressed to me and was posted by someone who even the rightwingers view as a loon.
TeaPartyExposed

Canton, OH

#21816 Nov 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Agreed. It's becoming the insult fest topic.
Yah those commie Libtards and their Dumbama need to take the high road like the us Tea Party patriots....

Now that I have clearly proven that you Tea Baggers follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh with documented fact after documented fact, step by child murdering step, followed shortly after by a "Constitutionalist" (also see didn't exist when GW Bush was in office) going on an airport shooting spree. o one blames you for sheepishly trying to back away from your own agenda.

Hey, wanna see a post on here where Reality Speaks, the mouth of the Tea Party makes public death threats? Me thinks me sees a pattern.
TeaPartyExposed

Canton, OH

#21817 Nov 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and as business owners move out of the USA, your job opportunities are fewer and further away.
go on strike and force the company to close or move.....that will fix them.
Cleveland & Pittsburgh ranked at the top of the nation for loss of population in the past 10 years.
As businesses continue to leave, the population can complain about jobs and the economy, but ignore they cause it to occur.
Good paying jobs require a talented employee to fill them.
The Whitehouse has been written off a decade ago, and companies are fleeing at rapid clip.
You just keep voting in communists to run your city vacant of any opportunity but slavery to the state.
Working folks do love it when hand me down, trust fund, country club sissies like you, who never had to work an honest day in their lives, preach to us about work ethic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21818 Nov 6, 2013
TeaPartyExposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Working folks do love it when hand me down, trust fund, country club sissies like you, who never had to work an honest day in their lives, preach to us about work ethic.
have you ever posted a factual thing ever?

honestly?

And call me a sissy to my face. We will determine who is sissy. I will be in North Canton Saturday.

Punks like you run your mouth and blame till your teeth are knocked out and jaw wired shut.

because you have a paper route, does not include you in middle class or working folk.

United States

#21819 Nov 6, 2013
Not much work going on there though is there. ... More like a lot of standing in line and fillin out forms is more like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web