woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21410 Oct 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
Past time for me to admit that I was NOT around when Geo Washington was pres BUT this current Pres is the dumbest, most biased, inept, closed minded, LYING, non-transparent, partisian,
Commander-in-Chief that this country has ever had.
Plain & Simple
We see how your deep gene pool has clouded your mind. You described the President before him to a tee. His name would be George. Vice president named Dick that should have had the word head behind it.
Max

Mount Vernon, OH

#21413 Oct 25, 2013
We need another party. Forget the republicans and democrats. They work for the same foreign interests.
LMOhio

Mount Vernon, OH

#21414 Oct 25, 2013
Don't you think the days of the republicans and democrats are over? Lets find someone who supports the constitution. Isnt there a libertarian running in Ohio?
SnapCrackerPops

Canton, OH

#21415 Oct 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
Past time for me to admit that I was NOT around when Geo Washington was pres BUT this current Pres is the dumbest, most biased, inept, closed minded, LYING, non-transparent, partisian,
Commander-in-Chief that this country has ever had.
Plain & Simple
Since Poops doesn't have anything other than a racist emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletter to back up any of his feeble claims, I'm guessing somebody needs to change little Hitler's diaper.
LiberConstiBagge r aka GOP

Canton, OH

#21416 Oct 25, 2013
LMOhio wrote:
Don't you think the days of the republicans and democrats are over? Lets find someone who supports the constitution. Isnt there a libertarian running in Ohio?
Tea Party, Constitutionalist, Libertarian...all just rightwing conservative Republicans and their overwhelming need to distance themselves from voting for GW Bush twice and the absolute disaster it brought on this nation. Nice sales pitch. America isn't buying it.

Canton, OH

#21417 Oct 25, 2013
Just like how Max and LMOhio are all the same. A rightwing Conservative Republican by any other name...

Canton, OH

#21418 Oct 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here YOU go again...name calling & insulting because YOU have NO logic, NO intellect, NO indication of having any IQ at all.
I am so very very happy to NOT share a gene pool with you. IF we did, I would drown myself IF there were enough 'POOL' to drown in. EVERY post that YOU make makes me truly appreciate the gene pool that I am in.
Thanx for helping me appreciate the family that I have.
I am so VERY, VERY, VERY Happy to NOT share DNA with you. I am going to Heaven !! There is a GOD!
YOU are one busted individual. Can you not reconcile promises with reality with this *?@%#') president that we have??? Obviously NOT.
Do the world & this country a positive act, PLEASE do NOT pro-create.
Get down in your grave, old clown, before I show you to be a stammering proven liar AGAIN. Your 1950s all white Mayberry for Jesus vision is long over. The only DNA you share is with your cousin/wife and her 12 fingered spawn.
yvonne

San Jose, CA

#21419 Oct 25, 2013
CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH NEW LOAN FIRM
We offer loan to members and non members and churches with low interest rate of 2.5% for members,non members 3.2,churches 4.5%.apply today. christembassychurchnewloanfirm @gmail.com
Jesus and Santa Claus

Canton, OH

#21421 Oct 25, 2013
yvonne wrote:
We offer loan to members and non members and churches with low interest rate of 2.5% for members,non members 3.2,churches 4.5%.apply today. christembassychurchnewloanfirm @gmail.com
Tax all churches.
Frank

Wooster, OH

#21422 Oct 25, 2013
yvonne wrote:
You are tax exempt and your running a for profit business? Really? Are you with the TEA Party? Just asking?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21423 Oct 25, 2013
BataviasDragQueenHooker wrote:
<quoted text> It is impossible for people like you to ignore the fact that all the racists magically disappeared in this country.
Well, there might be one left...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october...
Canton

Canton, OH

#21424 Oct 25, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that the other day. Scary that this is happening in 2013. Guess that's what these Tea Baggers mean when they say they want to return this country to what it used to be.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21425 Oct 25, 2013
LiberConstiBagger aka GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party, Constitutionalist, Libertarian...all just rightwing conservative Republicans and their overwhelming need to distance themselves from voting for GW Bush twice and the absolute disaster it brought on this nation.
Correct. 17 trillion and growing is something every DumBama voter should be proud of. So should they be proud of median household incomes down, record number of government dependents, scandal after scandal and 90 million adults not working.

Commie Care is what the "absolute disaster" is. Few employers want to invest or expand. It has created problems on every level from jobs lost, hours cut, increase in health insurance costs right down to the 637 million wasted on a web site that doesn't work. Now we find out that few got private insurance and instead, were coaxed by the government into Medicaid--a program that has most states broke.

Bush was far from perfect. In fact, I hardly consider him a conservative. But I will say that most of the Bush years were good ones. We haven't had one good month out of OBummer in the last five and a half years.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21426 Oct 25, 2013
Jesus and Santa Claus wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax all churches.
And lawsuit awards.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21427 Oct 25, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Democrats will do anything to continue cheating elections. BTW, what state is it that says only blacks have to have voter ID and not whites????
Pops

Newport, KY

#21428 Oct 25, 2013
SnapCrackerPops wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Poops doesn't have anything other than a racist emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletter to back up any of his feeble claims, I'm guessing somebody needs to change little Hitler's diaper.
There goes the racist claims again along with the insults & name calling. Kind of stuck in a mental mud aren't you?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21429 Oct 25, 2013
LiberConstiBagger aka GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get down in your grave, old clown, before I show you to be a stammering proven liar AGAIN. Your 1950s all white Mayberry for Jesus vision is long over. The only DNA you share is with your cousin/wife and her 12 fingered spawn.
More mental mud
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21430 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Democrats will do anything to continue cheating elections. BTW, what state is it that says only blacks have to have voter ID and not whites????
You better look at the articles that show one of the Carolina's talking heads admitting that the reason they changed their voting laws was to keep college students and "those lazy black people from voting." He got fired for blowing their agenda. Look at all the other GOP states that changed their voting to try to suppress the vote. If you can't win, buy it or steal it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21431 Oct 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And lawsuit awards.
So, you approve of the biggest insurance scam ever?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21432 Oct 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You better look at the articles that show one of the Carolina's talking heads admitting that the reason they changed their voting laws was to keep college students and "those lazy black people from voting." He got fired for blowing their agenda. Look at all the other GOP states that changed their voting to try to suppress the vote. If you can't win, buy it or steal it.
Your right, that guy was an old school putz. He was tripping on his tongue & his 50 yr old attitude. What a jackass!
BUT, his B.S. still has nothing to do with EVERYONE needing a picture ID NOT being biased. The ID's are free, good for years & years & IF someone can make it to the polls to actually vote every 2 yrs or so, they can make it to the DMV, county clerk or whoever & get that ID every 4-6 yrs. The vast majority of people already have a drivers license, or concealed carry license OR a photo ID for work, college or whatever.
EACH party already shuttles voters to the voting booth (mostly Dems) so why not extend this a little bit farther & schedule voters to the DMV or county clerk if need be, for the ID's less than 1/2 of the time than they shuttle them to the polls?
What's your take on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug '14 Conrad 1
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
•••