Comments
19,461 - 19,480 of 30,243 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21409
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Past time for me to admit that I was NOT around when Geo Washington was pres BUT this current Pres is the dumbest, most biased, inept, closed minded, LYING, non-transparent, partisian,
Commander-in-Chief that this country has ever had.
Plain & Simple
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21410
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pops wrote:
Past time for me to admit that I was NOT around when Geo Washington was pres BUT this current Pres is the dumbest, most biased, inept, closed minded, LYING, non-transparent, partisian,
Commander-in-Chief that this country has ever had.
Plain & Simple
We see how your deep gene pool has clouded your mind. You described the President before him to a tee. His name would be George. Vice president named Dick that should have had the word head behind it.
Max

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21413
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

We need another party. Forget the republicans and democrats. They work for the same foreign interests.
LMOhio

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21414
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Don't you think the days of the republicans and democrats are over? Lets find someone who supports the constitution. Isnt there a libertarian running in Ohio?
SnapCrackerPops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21415
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pops wrote:
Past time for me to admit that I was NOT around when Geo Washington was pres BUT this current Pres is the dumbest, most biased, inept, closed minded, LYING, non-transparent, partisian,
Commander-in-Chief that this country has ever had.
Plain & Simple
Since Poops doesn't have anything other than a racist emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletter to back up any of his feeble claims, I'm guessing somebody needs to change little Hitler's diaper.
LiberConstiBagge r aka GOP

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21416
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMOhio wrote:
Don't you think the days of the republicans and democrats are over? Lets find someone who supports the constitution. Isnt there a libertarian running in Ohio?
Tea Party, Constitutionalist, Libertarian...all just rightwing conservative Republicans and their overwhelming need to distance themselves from voting for GW Bush twice and the absolute disaster it brought on this nation. Nice sales pitch. America isn't buying it.
LiberConstiBagge r aka GOP

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21417
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Just like how Max and LMOhio are all the same. A rightwing Conservative Republican by any other name...
LiberConstiBagge r aka GOP

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21418
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here YOU go again...name calling & insulting because YOU have NO logic, NO intellect, NO indication of having any IQ at all.
I am so very very happy to NOT share a gene pool with you. IF we did, I would drown myself IF there were enough 'POOL' to drown in. EVERY post that YOU make makes me truly appreciate the gene pool that I am in.
Thanx for helping me appreciate the family that I have.
I am so VERY, VERY, VERY Happy to NOT share DNA with you. I am going to Heaven !! There is a GOD!
YOU are one busted individual. Can you not reconcile promises with reality with this *?@%#') president that we have??? Obviously NOT.
Do the world & this country a positive act, PLEASE do NOT pro-create.
Get down in your grave, old clown, before I show you to be a stammering proven liar AGAIN. Your 1950s all white Mayberry for Jesus vision is long over. The only DNA you share is with your cousin/wife and her 12 fingered spawn.
yvonne

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21419
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH NEW LOAN FIRM
We offer loan to members and non members and churches with low interest rate of 2.5% for members,non members 3.2,churches 4.5%.apply today. christembassychurchnewloanfirm @gmail.com
Jesus and Santa Claus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21421
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

yvonne wrote:
CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH NEW LOAN FIRM
We offer loan to members and non members and churches with low interest rate of 2.5% for members,non members 3.2,churches 4.5%.apply today. christembassychurchnewloanfirm @gmail.com
Tax all churches.
Frank

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21422
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yvonne wrote:
CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH NEW LOAN FIRM
We offer loan to members and non members and churches with low interest rate of 2.5% for members,non members 3.2,churches 4.5%.apply today. christembassychurchnewloanfirm @gmail.com
You are tax exempt and your running a for profit business? Really? Are you with the TEA Party? Just asking?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21423
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

BataviasDragQueenHooker wrote:
<quoted text> It is impossible for people like you to ignore the fact that all the racists magically disappeared in this country.
Well, there might be one left...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21424
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there might be one left...
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october...
Saw that the other day. Scary that this is happening in 2013. Guess that's what these Tea Baggers mean when they say they want to return this country to what it used to be.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21425
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LiberConstiBagger aka GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party, Constitutionalist, Libertarian...all just rightwing conservative Republicans and their overwhelming need to distance themselves from voting for GW Bush twice and the absolute disaster it brought on this nation.
Correct. 17 trillion and growing is something every DumBama voter should be proud of. So should they be proud of median household incomes down, record number of government dependents, scandal after scandal and 90 million adults not working.

Commie Care is what the "absolute disaster" is. Few employers want to invest or expand. It has created problems on every level from jobs lost, hours cut, increase in health insurance costs right down to the 637 million wasted on a web site that doesn't work. Now we find out that few got private insurance and instead, were coaxed by the government into Medicaid--a program that has most states broke.

Bush was far from perfect. In fact, I hardly consider him a conservative. But I will say that most of the Bush years were good ones. We haven't had one good month out of OBummer in the last five and a half years.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21426
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesus and Santa Claus wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax all churches.
And lawsuit awards.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21427
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there might be one left...
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october...
Those Democrats will do anything to continue cheating elections. BTW, what state is it that says only blacks have to have voter ID and not whites????
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21428
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SnapCrackerPops wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Poops doesn't have anything other than a racist emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletter to back up any of his feeble claims, I'm guessing somebody needs to change little Hitler's diaper.
There goes the racist claims again along with the insults & name calling. Kind of stuck in a mental mud aren't you?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21429
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LiberConstiBagger aka GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get down in your grave, old clown, before I show you to be a stammering proven liar AGAIN. Your 1950s all white Mayberry for Jesus vision is long over. The only DNA you share is with your cousin/wife and her 12 fingered spawn.
More mental mud
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21430
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Democrats will do anything to continue cheating elections. BTW, what state is it that says only blacks have to have voter ID and not whites????
You better look at the articles that show one of the Carolina's talking heads admitting that the reason they changed their voting laws was to keep college students and "those lazy black people from voting." He got fired for blowing their agenda. Look at all the other GOP states that changed their voting to try to suppress the vote. If you can't win, buy it or steal it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21431
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And lawsuit awards.
So, you approve of the biggest insurance scam ever?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1

Search the Westlake Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••