getit

Lexington, KY

#21389 Oct 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Today's News: Rich people paying rich people to tell middleclass people to blame poor people for everything that it's all the Presidents fault.
healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596
GotIt

Canton, OH

#21390 Oct 24, 2013
getit wrote:
<quoted text> healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596
Kentucky has spoken...

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Canton4dogcatche r

Cincinnati, OH

#21391 Oct 24, 2013
Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst. Hey you...guess what...we ALL know it's only because he is black. Is that truth too "mean mouthed"? How about this one...?
http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
Here we go again with the racisim excuse. It's impossible to people like you that the problems could be a difference on the issues.
BataviasDragQuee nHooker

Canton, OH

#21392 Oct 24, 2013
Canton4dogcatcher wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with the racisim excuse. It's impossible to people like you that the problems could be a difference on the issues.
It is impossible for people like you to ignore the fact that all the racists magically disappeared in this country. Now go on. Tell us how the Tea Party was just concerned about Liberty or some other garbage while they were crying about taxes while 95% of the country was getting a tax break and taxes were the lowest they had been in 50 years. Sell it to yourself because hard working, tax paying white Americans like myself aren't buying it.(Also see overwhelming majority of the country) Now take your 30% approval rating, two lost presidential elections and call yourself the silent majority.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21393 Oct 24, 2013
BataviasDragQueenHooker wrote:
<quoted text> It is impossible for people like you to ignore the fact that all the racists magically disappeared in this country. Now go on. Tell us how the Tea Party was just concerned about Liberty or some other garbage while they were crying about taxes while 95% of the country was getting a tax break and taxes were the lowest they had been in 50 years. Sell it to yourself because hard working, tax paying white Americans like myself aren't buying it.(Also see overwhelming majority of the country) Now take your 30% approval rating, two lost presidential elections and call yourself the silent majority.
A Taxing Burden

"Obama also argued that the "wealthy" could afford to pay more in taxes since their "tax burden" is the lowest it has been in 50 years. But it depends what measure one uses. The CBOís most recent analysis showed that the average federal tax rate for high-income taxpayers was its lowest in 1986 during the Reagan administration.

Obama: I say that at a time when the tax burden on the wealthy is at its lowest level in half a century, the most fortunate among us can afford to pay a little more.

The White House based that claim on its own analysis of 2005 tax data for the 2010 Economic Report of the President. It calculated the effective tax rate of individuals making more than $250,000 a year and those making more than $2 million, by dividing the amount of income by the amount paid in federal income and payroll taxes. The figures were also adjusted for wage growth, the report said.

"This analysis suggests that the effective tax rates that applied to high-income taxpayers reached their lowest levels in at least half a century in 2008," the report said.

But the White Houseís own analysis showed a similar tax burden in the late 1980s. Here is the administrationís graphic representation of the effective tax rate for those income groups:

It does show those making more than $250,000 and those earning more than $2 million paying a lower effective tax rate in 2008 than in 1960. The decline was much greater for those making more than $2 million. But both groups of high-income earners were paying just about the same rate in the late 1980s as they were in 2008, according to the White House graph."

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/factchecking...

Now go back to your liberal blogs and find some more lies for us.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21394 Oct 24, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian schooled, never had a hand out in my life, non-union foundry working, gun owning Eagle Scout. Later I worked for Newt Gingrich and other Conservative organizations. You know...typical "Liberal" "anti-American" "Commie".
So I base my dislike of religion being forced into politics on my 12 years of Christian schooling and I base my dislike of the Conservative Right by the several years of working closely, behind the scenes for them. Now tell us about the Tea Party emailed newsletter you base your opinions on.
Then maybe what you should do is work for the Democrats at election time to see what they are up to behind the scenes.

I never accused you of accepting handouts. What I did say is that the leaches of our society generally vote Democrat. I don't know any Republicans living in the projects or sitting home all day in a HUD house with the exception of those truly disabled.

Nobody ever forced their religion into your politics or mine. The Republicans want to merely protect freedom of religion and represent those who do have faith.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21395 Oct 24, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot Act. Pro-Constitution? Yes, I know Obama didn't get rid of it, but my question is, as a self proclaimed Constitutionalist, what was your reaction when Bush implemented this?
I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't have a problem with it now as long as it's not being abused like the IRS scandal. I have no problem with somebody from the federal government listening to my phone calls or reading my e-mail. This is because I know nobody has ever been arrested, prosecuted or imprisoned using these methods.

I figure it this way: I never served in the military. When I became of age, the Vietnam war was over and there was no real need for my service. This was at the end of the Carter years and the beginning of the Reagan administration.

I'm far from wealthy and there is little I can do for these solders when I see them coming back home in body bags or with missing limbs. If not complaining or trying to stop the government from their surveillance actions helps one American solder from serious injury or even death, then that's the least I can do for my country and servicemen that protect us. I don't care if some fed worker knows what kind of toppings I like on my pizza. This is a lifelong war and we all have to do what we can in this battle, even if it means giving up a little privacy. I've lost no rights and have been brought no harm.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21396 Oct 24, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the real problem is that both sides are dishing out a sales pitch and the conservative right have already claimed the "I don't trust either side" gig. It's unfortunate that they really are just a GOP agenda, trying to cover their GW tracks or I'd sign up tomorrow. It's also unfortunate that all of this political puppet show boils down to those who want to force this country to be a Christian nation, and those like the founders of this country, who were Deists (No Jesus Christ) and made it very clear what their views on mingling religion and politics were.
As far as cashing in on future generations for a dollar, do you really think the corporations you support and call "job creators", who gave us the Love Canal, made the Cuyahoga river catch on fire and who are currently smogging China into a toxic wasteland give a rat's @ss about future generations or anything other than making a dollar? I would say human existence is more important than some corporation making abstract amounts of money.
Funny what happens when I get a response that doesn't include insults.
The average temperature in Cleveland is 60 degrees. We hit that once all week and looking at the forecast, we won't be hitting normal for quite some time in the near future.

I don't believe in this global warming nonsense and that's why I don't believe it will have any effect on our children. Man has been dirtying the earth since the cavemen first built fires to cook and stay warm. However a country that is scheduled to collapse under it's own financial weight is not a theory--it is real. Just look at places like Detroit or California. That is a realistic threat to the generations after us.

I don't buy into everything the Republicans say or do. I don't have to in order to be a Republican. But they represent my conservative beliefs which is why I do vote for them.

Why do companies dirty the air in China? Because we are a nation consumed with cheap. Companies are only trying to provide with Americans and other consumers what they want--cheap products. So don't blame companies or corporations for anything. Blame the consumer. Wal-Mart is not number one because of a corporation, it's number one because of the consumers.

When the US consumers have a change of heart and decide to purchase products made in the US, by unions, and don't mind paying for all the global warming costs, then the corporations will produce such goods. You can't sell somebody a hamburger when they came to your restaurant for a hot dog.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21397 Oct 24, 2013
BataviasDragQueenHooker wrote:
<quoted text> It is impossible for people like you to ignore the fact that all the racists magically disappeared in this country. Now go on. Tell us how the Tea Party was just concerned about Liberty or some other garbage while they were crying about taxes while 95% of the country was getting a tax break and taxes were the lowest they had been in 50 years. Sell it to yourself because hard working, tax paying white Americans like myself aren't buying it.(Also see overwhelming majority of the country) Now take your 30% approval rating, two lost presidential elections and call yourself the silent majority.
I like your new nom de plume'. lol
There may have been some racist innuendo on here some where, I don't remember any. BUT I do remember that you are the one that brings it up time & time & time again. Pretty sad.
Then after your racist comments YOU change the subject as if you truly have something to say. Interesting.
tope amos

Europe

#21398 Oct 24, 2013
he's going to your city to meet you,cause he's saying there are a lot people on the house and I don't wanna lose it, I will tell my accountant to send the money into your account so you will withdraw it and meet him, but I think you have to open a new account, what are the major banks there? Or if you have an old account you don't have money on or you can withdraw your money.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21399 Oct 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't have a problem with it now as long as it's not being abused like the IRS scandal. I have no problem with somebody from the federal government listening to my phone calls or reading my e-mail. This is because I know nobody has ever been arrested, prosecuted or imprisoned using these methods.
I figure it this way: I never served in the military. When I became of age, the Vietnam war was over and there was no real need for my service. This was at the end of the Carter years and the beginning of the Reagan administration.
I'm far from wealthy and there is little I can do for these solders when I see them coming back home in body bags or with missing limbs. If not complaining or trying to stop the government from their surveillance actions helps one American solder from serious injury or even death, then that's the least I can do for my country and servicemen that protect us. I don't care if some fed worker knows what kind of toppings I like on my pizza. This is a lifelong war and we all have to do what we can in this battle, even if it means giving up a little privacy. I've lost no rights and have been brought no harm.
Nice try,don't and won't work, that was so easy to see through. You are one that would shove a veteran to the curb and tell them to suck it up and get on with life. Wow. Pathetic.
AdolfPops

Canton, OH

#21400 Oct 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I like your new nom de plume'. lol
There may have been some racist innuendo on here some where, I don't remember any. BUT I do remember that you are the one that brings it up time & time & time again. Pretty sad.
Then after your racist comments YOU change the subject as if you truly have something to say. Interesting.
Go stare at your teeth in a jar. As far as some secret plan to change the subject whenever you are rightfully called a racist, by all means...let's all get back to what we were talking about. Who we support for Governor in 2010.

I think it's WAY more interesting that EVERY time someone mentions racism on here, usually when nobody is talking to you, you feel an obviously defensive need to bark out something about you not being a racist. VERY interesting.

This is the part where you are so dense that you make a response about me being dumb because nobody is talking about who we support for Governor in 2010, like all of the other things on here that fly miles olver your head.
TimeToStammer

Canton, OH

#21401 Oct 24, 2013
What's the MAIN thing you guys dislike about Obama? Don't say something vague like he is making our nation into commieville. Be very specific. Name the main thing that Obama has done that makes you hate him. Again, no he's against Liberty or crap like that. Good luck. You are going to need it very bad if you don't want to list an already been proven to be false, propaganda pile of bullsh1t.

Let's hear it Tea Baggers. Bet you skip this one or go for "He's against Liberty" crap.
TimeToStammer

Canton, OH

#21402 Oct 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't have a problem with it now as long as it's not being abused like the IRS scandal. I have no problem with somebody from the federal government listening to my phone calls or reading my e-mail. This is because I know nobody has ever been arrested, prosecuted or imprisoned using these methods.
I figure it this way: I never served in the military. When I became of age, the Vietnam war was over and there was no real need for my service. This was at the end of the Carter years and the beginning of the Reagan administration.
I'm far from wealthy and there is little I can do for these solders when I see them coming back home in body bags or with missing limbs. If not complaining or trying to stop the government from their surveillance actions helps one American solder from serious injury or even death, then that's the least I can do for my country and servicemen that protect us. I don't care if some fed worker knows what kind of toppings I like on my pizza. This is a lifelong war and we all have to do what we can in this battle, even if it means giving up a little privacy. I've lost no rights and have been brought no harm.
Is the Patriot Act Constitutional? It allows the Feds to kick in your door without a warrant, lock you up forever without charges or a trial. Is that Constitutional? If not, which it isn't by a 1000 miles, then why did you choose to turn a blind eye to as a Constitutionalist? You know, my original questions you haven't answered.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21403 Oct 24, 2013
TimeToStammer wrote:
What's the MAIN thing you guys dislike about Obama? Don't say something vague like he is making our nation into commieville. Be very specific. Name the main thing that Obama has done that makes you hate him. Again, no he's against Liberty or crap like that. Good luck. You are going to need it very bad if you don't want to list an already been proven to be false, propaganda pile of bullsh1t.
Let's hear it Tea Baggers. Bet you skip this one or go for "He's against Liberty" crap.
I for one am against his attempt to make as many people government dependent as possible. Much of the money he spent in his so-called stimulus was for his union friends. He is the king of liars starting out with "nobody making under $250,000 will see a tax increase of any kind." Now if you don't get health insurance, you are going to be taxed. This is on top of the first tax he instituted on lower to middle-class people with his sin tax.

What I hate about him the most is that he is a party-first, country-second President. He cares about himself, his party, and that's about it. It's why we've been over 7% unemployment for well over five years. I can't think of one thing he's done that helped most if not everybody in the country.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21404 Oct 24, 2013
AdolfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stare at your teeth in a jar. As far as some secret plan to change the subject whenever you are rightfully called a racist, by all means...let's all get back to what we were talking about. Who we support for Governor in 2010.
I think it's WAY more interesting that EVERY time someone mentions racism on here, usually when nobody is talking to you, you feel an obviously defensive need to bark out something about you not being a racist. VERY interesting.
This is the part where you are so dense that you make a response about me being dumb because nobody is talking about who we support for Governor in 2010, like all of the other things on here that fly miles olver your head.
But YOU are the ONLY one bringing up racism Adolph.
Then there's the FACT that ANYONE posting on here is talking to EVERYONE posting on here.
YOU are such a witless wonder.
Keep it up, you are often entertaining besides being a genetic mystery. And reading your B.S. for fun is cheaper than buying a movie ticket. GO ADOLPH/Dogcatcher/popsaweasel/ dragqueen/moron!
Canton

Canton, OH

#21405 Oct 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one am against his attempt to make as many people government dependent as possible. Much of the money he spent in his so-called stimulus was for his union friends. He is the king of liars starting out with "nobody making under $250,000 will see a tax increase of any kind." Now if you don't get health insurance, you are going to be taxed. This is on top of the first tax he instituted on lower to middle-class people with his sin tax.
What I hate about him the most is that he is a party-first, country-second President. He cares about himself, his party, and that's about it. It's why we've been over 7% unemployment for well over five years. I can't think of one thing he's done that helped most if not everybody in the country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recover...

What about Bush's stimulus package? I looked over where the Obama stimulus money went, which many believe had to be implemented to save the country from a depression cause by GW, but I didn't see a whole lot of stuff about him paying his "Union" buddies. As in absolutely nothing. Would you show me where it mentions the majority of the stimulus money going to Unions he was affiliated with, without linking to a rightwing propaganda site? I mean, I wouldn't want you to base your hatred of the president of this country on something as lame as a propaganda conspiracy theory.

As far as people being taxed for not having health insurance, would you say the current method of us eating the costs of uninsured people going to the hospital to be a better solution?
SnapCrackerPops

Canton, OH

#21406 Oct 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>But YOU are the ONLY one bringing up racism Adolph.
Then there's the FACT that ANYONE posting on here is talking to EVERYONE posting on here.
YOU are such a witless wonder.
Keep it up, you are often entertaining besides being a genetic mystery. And reading your B.S. for fun is cheaper than buying a movie ticket. GO ADOLPH/Dogcatcher/popsaweasel/ dragqueen/moron!
Pipe down, You klan hood stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. Even your racist Tea Bagger buddies think you are a stone cold prune with a Hitler mustache. Whistle Dixie to THAT, you colostomy bag with a rebel flag.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21408 Oct 24, 2013
SnapCrackerPops wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, You klan hood stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. Even your racist Tea Bagger buddies think you are a stone cold prune with a Hitler mustache. Whistle Dixie to THAT, you colostomy bag with a rebel flag.
Here YOU go again...name calling & insulting because YOU have NO logic, NO intellect, NO indication of having any IQ at all.
I am so very very happy to NOT share a gene pool with you. IF we did, I would drown myself IF there were enough 'POOL' to drown in. EVERY post that YOU make makes me truly appreciate the gene pool that I am in.
Thanx for helping me appreciate the family that I have.
I am so VERY, VERY, VERY Happy to NOT share DNA with you. I am going to Heaven !! There is a GOD!
YOU are one busted individual. Can you not reconcile promises with reality with this *?@%#') president that we have??? Obviously NOT.
Do the world & this country a positive act, PLEASE do NOT pro-create.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21409 Oct 24, 2013
Past time for me to admit that I was NOT around when Geo Washington was pres BUT this current Pres is the dumbest, most biased, inept, closed minded, LYING, non-transparent, partisian,
Commander-in-Chief that this country has ever had.
Plain & Simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••