Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Westlake Forum

Comments (Page 966)

Showing posts 19,301 - 19,320 of28,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad luck received an order from a new customer yesterday.
annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.
good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.
my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.
I consider the commissions on $2 million a magnificent motivation.
You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.
Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
What kind of metal do you sell?
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

only communist views allowed on site today.

free amerikastan?
Prancing Reality

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know some people have the gall to own multiple computers?
how many do you post on?.......6.....7.....8?
or do you just go to the library?
Your paranoia has reached bath salts level if you think that I have several computers set up, just so I can judge my own posts or add mean judge icons to Pop's adult diaper dementia speeches or you prancing back and forth between your Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger Manifesto, and your overcompensating for your baby dick ramblings about how much better your parents money makes you compared to everyone else. I know, maybe the counting in your above post is just you realizing how many more presidential elections the GOP will lose if they don't kick those Bible Thumping Nazi Tea Baggers and the corporate fetch boys who are stupid enough to follow them, to the curb.
LynnFullOBonBons

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Lynn wrote:
Who cares the world is going to hell anyways ..look who is running this nation ... come on
Pipe down chicken little and leave running the country to the big boys. You stick to emailed Tea Bagger propaganda scandals and being blamed by the majority of Americans for the state the country is currently in.
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

LynnFullOBonBons wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down chicken little and leave running the country to the big boys. You stick to emailed Tea Bagger propaganda scandals and being blamed by the majority of Americans for the state the country is currently in.
smoke has been blown up your azz so much, the carbon is causing global warming.......or is it cooling.........or is it just a dirty hole?

The EPA has been dispatched with a team of armed FEMA agents to force your stack reamed to a shinny clean with abrasive corrosive materials that will be disposed with what is left of your deflated skin strip after the chit is cleaned out of you.

your skin strip will be dried and used in case of emergency sewer back ups to haul chit away due to many years of hauling chit around experience, your skin strip may finally serve a useful purpose.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Che Peterpuffer wrote:
<quoted text>
smoke has been blown up your azz so much, the carbon is causing global warming.......or is it cooling.........or is it just a dirty hole?
The EPA has been dispatched with a team of armed FEMA agents to force your stack reamed to a shinny clean with abrasive corrosive materials that will be disposed with what is left of your deflated skin strip after the chit is cleaned out of you.
your skin strip will be dried and used in case of emergency sewer back ups to haul chit away due to many years of hauling chit around experience, your skin strip may finally serve a useful purpose.
Pure genius!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You sheep people forgot half this country refuses communism. half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land, and laws apply to everyone....even white house Kings & Queens and all the henchmen.
And yet, Obama was elected twice, by those same voters. For a guy who claims to speaks for "reality", you seem to live in a very unreal world.

Even you refer to many Republicans as RINOS, so you must realize that the people who think like you are just a fraction of the Republican party.

And you claim to be a businessman. Most business leaders that I know thought the government shutdown was a wasteful and a doomed-to-fail tactic, one that is interfered with our economic recovery.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad luck received an order from a new customer yesterday.
annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.
good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.
my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.
I consider the commissions on $2 million a magnificent motivation.
You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.
Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
I found a transcript of the phone call with the order at the NSA website. It went like this:

Reality Speaks: Hello, Acme Pizza Box Solutions. This is Reality speaking.

Luigi's Pizza Parlor: I need ten thousand medium pizza boxes by Friday. And spell the name right this time. Parlor is spelled with an 'o', not an 'e'.

Reality Speaks: Uh, ok. I'll tell my boss.

Luigi's Pizza Parlor: <click>
You dont say

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

LynnFullOBonBons wrote:
<quoted text>
your big boy is an illusion.
you will run screaming I am going to tell.
punks like you scatter like cockroaches when real men introduce you to reality.
you are not the fittest, so the strong will dispatch you in quick order.
Prancing Reality

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Prancing Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paranoia has reached bath salts level if you think that I have several computers set up, just so I can judge my own posts or add mean judge icons to Pop's adult diaper dementia speeches or you prancing back and forth between your Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger Manifesto, and your overcompensating for your baby dick ramblings about how much better your parents money makes you compared to everyone else. I know, maybe the counting in your above post is just you realizing how many more presidential elections the GOP will lose if they don't kick those Bible Thumping Nazi Tea Baggers and the corporate fetch boys who are stupid enough to follow them, to the curb.
YOUR brains (or whatever) have leaked out. You don't need several computers & you know it. You are just skirtting the issue by blowing smoke.
Now I know why you reference bath salts...YOU have used them!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the times as a source. Read an interview with Justice Scalia the other day and he stated that he quit reading and getting the times because "they were way too far out there for him."
Really? How did he feel about the Gallup poll since that's the poll The Times was writing about?

I know, you didn't read the source, only looked at the sources link and thought you should criticize them without ever so much as clicking the link.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How did he feel about the Gallup poll since that's the poll The Times was writing about?
I know, you didn't read the source, only looked at the sources link and thought you should criticize them without ever so much as clicking the link.
Oh no, I did look at it along with other articles, Oh Well.
Jimi

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Keswick has PISSED me off trying to force the state to expand Medicaid. IDIOT.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, Obama was elected twice, by those same voters. For a guy who claims to speaks for "reality", you seem to live in a very unreal world.
Even you refer to many Republicans as RINOS, so you must realize that the people who think like you are just a fraction of the Republican party.
And you claim to be a businessman. Most business leaders that I know thought the government shutdown was a wasteful and a doomed-to-fail tactic, one that is interfered with our economic recovery.
That just goes to prove that "those same voters" didn't learn squat, or couldn't learn squat or can't admit that they were in error or they had some koolade left over or whatever.
They turn a blind eye to the FACT that there is NO transparency, there were NO shovel ready jobs, the deficit was NOT cut in 1/2 in 3 yrs, the 'Bank of China' is owed even more & more money by the U.S. of A. causing them to openly give lessons & speeches about Capitalism, there has been NO cooperation across the aisle, unemployment is NOT under 5%, job growth is a joke, the Affordable Health Care Act will NOT reduce insurance costs, etc etc, where does it end?
My fingers are getting tired. Besides, IF I need to continue with the list, it would positively prove my point & give the koolade drinkers even more to ignore or deny.
And YES, there are too many RINO's that should be campaigning as Dem's or registered as Dem's or both. Just proof of the deceptions that some politicians will go to for votes. They should be ashamed but then does a 'buzzard' of any party have any shame?
You dont think

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

You dont say wrote:
<quoted text>
your big boy is an illusion.
you will run screaming I am going to tell.
punks like you scatter like cockroaches when real men introduce you to reality.
you are not the fittest, so the strong will dispatch you in quick order.
Oh Robotron. Your kookie Borg assimilation dispatch talk tells me that your idea of a real man is you living in your mom's basement, dressing up in Nazi uniforms and rolling your fat gun hoarding Rambo wannbe @ss around in the woods dressed in camo at one of your Tea Bagger militia meetings. Corporate fetch boy gun show parking lot gloryh0le goons like you are a dime a dozen and would roll like sh1t out a goose's @ss down the express lane to Jesus if the sh1t ever did hit the fan. Get your sniveling fringe group Tea Bagger @ss back down in your doomsday Bible bunker before I make you look even dumber than the stumphumping cousin lovers who spawned you.
Judgement Icon Day

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Prancing Reality wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR brains (or whatever) have leaked out. You don't need several computers & you know it. You are just skirtting the issue by blowing smoke.
Now I know why you reference bath salts...YOU have used them!
Oh...soooo...I want to say clever? I mean minus the limp and desperately paranoid way you try to crudely slop words together in hopes of starting what I guess you are grasping for would be described as an online public forum judgment icon scandal? Boy, you really foiled my evil schemes there. Gosh darnit!(to my slack jawed diaper crew Pops, I am being sarcastic. I know how you need everything explained to you)

Now I may or may not be using multiple computer systems to push forward my dark and some say Biblical leftwing, communist/Muslim master plan to judge my own posts with online forum judgment icons.

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling, statistically proven lower IQ kids and the fact that you would have to be worse than retarded or paranoid to think that anyone cares about judgment icons, let alone your claims of me having multiple computer systems to achieve my sinister online forum judgment icon master plan blueprints.
Democrat 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

My right to throw a baby huey fit until I get to spend all your savings to my hearts content supercedes your right to breathe!

I'm a democrat and I need what you have! Hand it over!
Pay the Piper

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimi wrote:
Keswick has PISSED me off trying to force the state to expand Medicaid. IDIOT.
'I know. You are probably still fuming from when GW Bush did it without it being paid for. Good thing us smart folks didn't vote for that GW moron twice...right?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Democrat 101 wrote:
My right to throw a baby huey fit until I get to spend all your savings to my hearts content supercedes your right to breathe!
I'm a democrat and I need what you have! Hand it over!
"The liberal belief is that if you earn money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
commie coackroach spray

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Judgement Icon Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...soooo...I want to say clever? I mean minus the limp and desperately paranoid way you try to crudely slop words together in hopes of starting what I guess you are grasping for would be described as an online public forum judgment icon scandal? Boy, you really foiled my evil schemes there. Gosh darnit!(to my slack jawed diaper crew Pops, I am being sarcastic. I know how you need everything explained to you)
Now I may or may not be using multiple computer systems to push forward my dark and some say Biblical leftwing, communist/Muslim master plan to judge my own posts with online forum judgment icons.
And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling, statistically proven lower IQ kids and the fact that you would have to be worse than retarded or paranoid to think that anyone cares about judgment icons, let alone your claims of me having multiple computer systems to achieve my sinister online forum judgment icon master plan blueprints.
a can of raid is your judgement day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,301 - 19,320 of28,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••