You dont think

Canton, OH

#21252 Oct 18, 2013
You dont say wrote:
<quoted text>
your big boy is an illusion.
you will run screaming I am going to tell.
punks like you scatter like cockroaches when real men introduce you to reality.
you are not the fittest, so the strong will dispatch you in quick order.
Oh Robotron. Your kookie Borg assimilation dispatch talk tells me that your idea of a real man is you living in your mom's basement, dressing up in Nazi uniforms and rolling your fat gun hoarding Rambo wannbe @ss around in the woods dressed in camo at one of your Tea Bagger militia meetings. Corporate fetch boy gun show parking lot gloryh0le goons like you are a dime a dozen and would roll like sh1t out a goose's @ss down the express lane to Jesus if the sh1t ever did hit the fan. Get your sniveling fringe group Tea Bagger @ss back down in your doomsday Bible bunker before I make you look even dumber than the stumphumping cousin lovers who spawned you.
Judgement Icon Day

Canton, OH

#21253 Oct 18, 2013
Prancing Reality wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR brains (or whatever) have leaked out. You don't need several computers & you know it. You are just skirtting the issue by blowing smoke.
Now I know why you reference bath salts...YOU have used them!
Oh...soooo...I want to say clever? I mean minus the limp and desperately paranoid way you try to crudely slop words together in hopes of starting what I guess you are grasping for would be described as an online public forum judgment icon scandal? Boy, you really foiled my evil schemes there. Gosh darnit!(to my slack jawed diaper crew Pops, I am being sarcastic. I know how you need everything explained to you)

Now I may or may not be using multiple computer systems to push forward my dark and some say Biblical leftwing, communist/Muslim master plan to judge my own posts with online forum judgment icons.

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling, statistically proven lower IQ kids and the fact that you would have to be worse than retarded or paranoid to think that anyone cares about judgment icons, let alone your claims of me having multiple computer systems to achieve my sinister online forum judgment icon master plan blueprints.
Democrat 101

United States

#21254 Oct 18, 2013
My right to throw a baby huey fit until I get to spend all your savings to my hearts content supercedes your right to breathe!

I'm a democrat and I need what you have! Hand it over!
Pay the Piper

Canton, OH

#21255 Oct 18, 2013
Jimi wrote:
Keswick has PISSED me off trying to force the state to expand Medicaid. IDIOT.
'I know. You are probably still fuming from when GW Bush did it without it being paid for. Good thing us smart folks didn't vote for that GW moron twice...right?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21256 Oct 19, 2013
Democrat 101 wrote:
My right to throw a baby huey fit until I get to spend all your savings to my hearts content supercedes your right to breathe!
I'm a democrat and I need what you have! Hand it over!
"The liberal belief is that if you earn money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
commie coackroach spray

Columbus, OH

#21257 Oct 19, 2013
Judgement Icon Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...soooo...I want to say clever? I mean minus the limp and desperately paranoid way you try to crudely slop words together in hopes of starting what I guess you are grasping for would be described as an online public forum judgment icon scandal? Boy, you really foiled my evil schemes there. Gosh darnit!(to my slack jawed diaper crew Pops, I am being sarcastic. I know how you need everything explained to you)
Now I may or may not be using multiple computer systems to push forward my dark and some say Biblical leftwing, communist/Muslim master plan to judge my own posts with online forum judgment icons.
And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling, statistically proven lower IQ kids and the fact that you would have to be worse than retarded or paranoid to think that anyone cares about judgment icons, let alone your claims of me having multiple computer systems to achieve my sinister online forum judgment icon master plan blueprints.
a can of raid is your judgement day.
President McKinley

Columbus, OH

#21258 Oct 19, 2013
Pay the Piper wrote:
<quoted text>'I know. You are probably still fuming from when GW Bush did it without it being paid for. Good thing us smart folks didn't vote for that GW moron twice...right?
You are still fuming about the past?

your fix is communism?

does Mommy still tuck your plastic sheets under you?

bed wetters like you can't tie your own shoes, and you call yourself smart. Are you comparing yourself to a cow as comparison to classify yourself smart?

your posts show an uneducated hallucination prone child who blindly follow others. You even run ahead of the herd to be the 1st to jump off the cliff.
Ted Strickland

Saxonburg, PA

#21259 Oct 19, 2013
I will be voting back in: Ted Strickland

Demerocratic hurray!!!!!
Pops

Newport, KY

#21260 Oct 19, 2013
Judgement Icon Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...soooo...I want to say clever? I mean minus the limp and desperately paranoid way you try to crudely slop words together in hopes of starting what I guess you are grasping for would be described as an online public forum judgment icon scandal? Boy, you really foiled my evil schemes there. Gosh darnit!(to my slack jawed diaper crew Pops, I am being sarcastic. I know how you need everything explained to you)
Now I may or may not be using multiple computer systems to push forward my dark and some say Biblical leftwing, communist/Muslim master plan to judge my own posts with online forum judgment icons.
And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling, statistically proven lower IQ kids and the fact that you would have to be worse than retarded or paranoid to think that anyone cares about judgment icons, let alone your claims of me having multiple computer systems to achieve my sinister online forum judgment icon master plan blueprints.
Here you go again Canton. Posting nothing of substance....only persistent name calling that proves that you have NO valid points, then you remain in denial of pertinent facts.
That's your choice.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21261 Oct 19, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad luck received an order from a new customer yesterday.
annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.
good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.
my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.
I consider the commissions on $2 million a magnificent motivation.
You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.
Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
That's a pretty good made up story you thought of while waiting on mommy to bring you your food down to her basement.
meee

Waverly, OH

#21262 Oct 19, 2013
Pay the Piper wrote:
<quoted text>'I know. You are probably still fuming from when GW Bush did it without it being paid for. Good thing us smart folks didn't vote for that GW moron twice...right?
When was Bush govenor of nohio?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21263 Oct 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>That just goes to prove that "those same voters" didn't learn squat, or couldn't learn squat or can't admit that they were in error or they had some koolade left over or whatever.
And how did you feel when those same folks voted for George W. Bush twice? It's easy to say that voters are dumb(and sometimes they are!), but I was responding to Reality Speaks assertion that "half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land."

If half the voters wanted to, they could have voted out Obama in the last election. They didn't. While it's true that Republicans won the House, they achieved that by gerrymandering voting districts. Without that, they would have lost the House, too. This does not bode well for the Republican party.

"Normally we would expect more seats in Congress to go to the political party that receives more votes, but the last election confounded expectations. Democrats received 1.4 million more votes for the House of Representatives, yet Republicans won control of the House by a 234 to 201 margin. This is only the second such reversal since World War II."

"Confounding conventional wisdom, partisan redistricting is not symmetrical between the political parties. By my seat-discrepancy criterion, 10 states are out of whack: the five I have mentioned, plus Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Illinois and Texas. Arizona was redistricted by an independent commission, Texas was a combination of Republican and federal court efforts, and Illinois was controlled by Democrats. Republicans designed the other seven maps. Both sides may do it, but one side does it more often."

Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21264 Oct 19, 2013
Oops! I forgot the link for those quotes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opinion/sun...
Pops

Newport, KY

#21265 Oct 19, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And how did you feel when those same folks voted for George W. Bush twice? It's easy to say that voters are dumb(and sometimes they are!), but I was responding to Reality Speaks assertion that "half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land."
If half the voters wanted to, they could have voted out Obama in the last election. They didn't. While it's true that Republicans won the House, they achieved that by gerrymandering voting districts. Without that, they would have lost the House, too. This does not bode well for the Republican party.
"Normally we would expect more seats in Congress to go to the political party that receives more votes, but the last election confounded expectations. Democrats received 1.4 million more votes for the House of Representatives, yet Republicans won control of the House by a 234 to 201 margin. This is only the second such reversal since World War II."
"Confounding conventional wisdom, partisan redistricting is not symmetrical between the political parties. By my seat-discrepancy criterion, 10 states are out of whack: the five I have mentioned, plus Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Illinois and Texas. Arizona was redistricted by an independent commission, Texas was a combination of Republican and federal court efforts, and Illinois was controlled by Democrats. Republicans designed the other seven maps. Both sides may do it, but one side does it more often."
Historically, it would seem that both parties do it equally or near equally.The courts not withstanding. Like you said, it's normal.
I know people that vote to split the WH, Senate & the House. Their M.O. is that that balances the votes to all trains of thoughts, interests & goals.
Then some people do not vote because they understandably think that they are all crooks along with those that feel that their vote doesn't matter.
I have voted 3rd party B4 because I am NOT inclined to vote for the lessor of 2 evils which seems to often be the case even though those that do so take votes from an otherwise possible winner like Ross Perot & Teddy Roosevelt have clearly done.
I have stated my biggest problem with Obama many times on this thread. HIS track record is one of failures, dissention, untruths, division, economic ruin, pettiness, sorry world affairs/relations etc etc.
He can not seem to remember that even tho EVERYONE did not vote for him, he is supposed to be for ALL of the people instead of his personal legacy & NOT tell the Republicans that they can sit in the back!
He is NOT to pick & choose what laws to enforce IE: Immigration, Affordable Care Act facets & more.
In equal fairness, the Patriot Act is unconstitutional too. So I do NOT criticize only Obama.
In fact, EVERY representative that is NOT in their 1st term needs to go. Collectively they are ALL responsible for todays mess.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21266 Oct 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Historically, it would seem that both parties do it equally or near equally.The courts not withstanding. Like you said, it's normal.
I know people that vote to split the WH, Senate & the House. Their M.O. is that that balances the votes to all trains of thoughts, interests & goals.
Then some people do not vote because they understandably think that they are all crooks along with those that feel that their vote doesn't matter.
I have voted 3rd party B4 because I am NOT inclined to vote for the lessor of 2 evils which seems to often be the case even though those that do so take votes from an otherwise possible winner like Ross Perot & Teddy Roosevelt have clearly done.
I have stated my biggest problem with Obama many times on this thread. HIS track record is one of failures, dissention, untruths, division, economic ruin, pettiness, sorry world affairs/relations etc etc.
He can not seem to remember that even tho EVERYONE did not vote for him, he is supposed to be for ALL of the people instead of his personal legacy & NOT tell the Republicans that they can sit in the back!
He is NOT to pick & choose what laws to enforce IE: Immigration, Affordable Care Act facets & more.
In equal fairness, the Patriot Act is unconstitutional too. So I do NOT criticize only Obama.
In fact, EVERY representative that is NOT in their 1st term needs to go. Collectively they are ALL responsible for todays mess.
If somebody asks me what party I belong to, I tell them Republican. If they ask why, I tell them because Republicans are scumballs, just not as big of scumballs as the Democrats.

If you randomly pulled ten people off the street and ask them some political or issue questions, perhaps two out of the ten may answer them coherently. Pull those very same people out of the crowd and ask them the latest version of I-phone or American Idol contestants, you would probably get seven out of ten or more. That's the problem in this country.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21267 Oct 19, 2013
I have been voting since '72 & I have NEVER pulled a straight party ticket in my life so I have been registered Independent for decades.
Canton doesn't like to hear that but that's his problem since he likes to label & denigrate everyone that disagrees with him.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21268 Oct 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
I have been voting since '72 & I have NEVER pulled a straight party ticket in my life so I have been registered Independent for decades.
Canton doesn't like to hear that but that's his problem since he likes to label & denigrate everyone that disagrees with him.
Canton seems to have a problem with a lot of things like the Iraq war which his buddy continued through most of his first term, oil companies that provide us with energy, corporations that provide us with work directly or indirectly, religion which is nothing more than organizations of peace and love, and of course Global Warming which the newest evidence seems to indicate is going in the opposite direction.

I always vote party with the exception of one time where I voted for Strickland for a second term. He wasn't a good governor, but I did like his stance on guns and the laws he signed in. It was that reason alone that I cast my vote for a Democrat politician. Other than that, our state is Republican controlled which is why I get off of work earlier because they increased our speed limits for trucks. Getting more work done in less time helps our company profits which is always a good thing, and we can give our customers more reliable and timely service thanks to the speed limit changes in our state. I don't think that would have ever happened with a Democrat majority of legislatures.

The thing is, voting is not about electing a person that shares your values, voting is about keeping the person(s) out that has the exact opposite values as yours. That's the reason I use party-line voting.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21269 Oct 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
I have been voting since '72 & I have NEVER pulled a straight party ticket in my life so I have been registered Independent for decades.
Canton doesn't like to hear that but that's his problem since he likes to label & denigrate everyone that disagrees with him.
Once again, how can anyone disagree with the facts? OOPS! I know, dementia or denial.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21270 Oct 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton seems to have a problem with a lot of things like the Iraq war which his buddy continued through most of his first term, oil companies that provide us with energy, corporations that provide us with work directly or indirectly, religion which is nothing more than organizations of peace and love, and of course Global Warming which the newest evidence seems to indicate is going in the opposite direction.
I always vote party with the exception of one time where I voted for Strickland for a second term. He wasn't a good governor, but I did like his stance on guns and the laws he signed in. It was that reason alone that I cast my vote for a Democrat politician. Other than that, our state is Republican controlled which is why I get off of work earlier because they increased our speed limits for trucks. Getting more work done in less time helps our company profits which is always a good thing, and we can give our customers more reliable and timely service thanks to the speed limit changes in our state. I don't think that would have ever happened with a Democrat majority of legislatures.
The thing is, voting is not about electing a person that shares your values, voting is about keeping the person(s) out that has the exact opposite values as yours. That's the reason I use party-line voting.
Even tho I wasn't old enough to vote for JFK, I would have. Among other things, he said, "we can NOT tax ourselves to prosperity" & he acted on that. The Dems aren't that way now.
My state congressman Where I used to live in KY was the primary author for concealed carry & the castle doctrine. He also had his phone number & address listed in the phone book & showed up for church or school or softball, football, soccer etc events. He answered a letter that I sent him asking about the state economy & Even tho he is a Dem, I had to vote for him time & time again.
Vote the candidate NOT the party. They all have leftist, moderates, & rightists etc. I vote the person's position, NOT the party although I do strongly favor a specific party.
As far as political positions, I am truly non-partisan & vote the issues/candidate.
That may be why I can agree to dis-agree without insulting the other simply because we disagree on politics.
BUT when it comes to baseless personal attacks, I can get fired up.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21271 Oct 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
I have been voting since '72 & I have NEVER pulled a straight party ticket in my life so I have been registered Independent for decades.
Pops, I've been registered both Republican and Democrat over the years, but I've never voted for a Republican president. Have you ever voted for a Democratic presidential candidate? I find that many "independent voters" still have pretty strong partisan feelings...

I know you are also an old fart, so I'm going to throw this out. I haven't been really happy with any of the Democratic candidates. I just always thought they were better than the opposition. But my favorite all time candidate was Fred Harris. Do you remember him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_R._Harris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:08PM
If Manziel Can Play, Browns Keep Starting Him
Bleacher Report 9:57 PM
Takeaways from Detroit's 20-14 Win in Chicago
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Johnny Manziel doesn't leave much tape, but wants to be the guy in Cleveland
NFL 5:51 AM
Johnny Manziel: 'I want to be the guy' in Cleveland
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional