Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21220 Oct 17, 2013
Pops wrote:
McConnell is unfortunately MY senator & I could vote for his next opponent in a heart beat.
His ancestors were among the first founders of Lexington KY & that means squat to the voter. At least this voter.
What has he done in 30 yrs? Protected campaign donations! Very self serving. I am ready to petition & carry signs for his opponent & so is my son. Just like we have done B4.
Except for all 1st term reps, EVERY other Congressperson & Senator must share blame for where WE are now. OFF with their heads!!
if people of Kentucky were smart they would vote McConnell out of Office just like we did here in Indiana with Richard Lugar who was in the senate way too long and should have been out of office years ago.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21221 Oct 17, 2013
My point exactly wuth Lugar. Now they got a Dem which isn't acting any different than Lugar did so what's the difference?

Location hidden

#21222 Oct 17, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
My point exactly wuth Lugar. Now they got a Dem which isn't acting any different than Lugar did so what's the difference?
Lugar was more to the left especially on the 2nd admendment than Donnelly and what is funny is that they say lugar didn't change Conservatism changed which I believe that is correct to say.

United States

#21223 Oct 17, 2013
Lugar was a spineless POS as are many a republicans.

There needs to be more Ted Cruzs and Mike Lees and I could use a few more Trey Gowdys as well.

Location hidden

#21224 Oct 17, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
There needs to be more Ted Cruzs and Mike Lees and I could use a few more Trey Gowdys as well.
I agree, there needs to be more people like Ted Cruz in congress to go after those Pseudo Liberals in both the Democrat and Republican parties and Cruz did a good job of tearing apart Dianne Feinstein over the issue of the 2nd amendment that time.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21225 Oct 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Half of polled Americans want to see the new health care law repealed or scaled back, a drop from the 57 percent who felt that way in January 2011, according to Gallup.
The percentage of people who want to see the law kept as it is or expanded has remained roughly unchanged during that period, rising from 37 percent to 38 percent."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Ah, the times as a source. Read an interview with Justice Scalia the other day and he stated that he quit reading and getting the times because "they were way too far out there for him."
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21226 Oct 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Those two along with Boehner and Cantor might need to be a little worried, this is being looked into;

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21227 Oct 18, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Those two along with Boehner and Cantor might need to be a little worried, this is being looked into;
I am rolling around the floor laughing at you.

Obama has ignored the Constitution since day 1 in office. It is he who should be working with interior decorators for his jail cell. Even manslaughter charges quite easy to pin directly on him.

You sheep people forgot half this country refuses communism. half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land, and laws apply to everyone....even white house Kings & Queens and all the henchmen.

This nation is so divided today, a division of states may be necessary to prevent Revolutionary war 2.

The rhetoric and hate speech from your man child POTUS makes half the country puke.

United States

#21228 Oct 18, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Those two along with Boehner and Cantor might need to be a little worried, this is being looked into;
Behind every blade of grass there's a storm. ;-)
Calos

United States

#21229 Oct 18, 2013
Call me up 4 a relation ship on +447024068236 both male and female for a perfect link.
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21230 Oct 18, 2013
Pops wrote:
McConnell is unfortunately MY senator & I could vote for his next opponent in a heart beat.
His ancestors were among the first founders of Lexington KY & that means squat to the voter. At least this voter.
What has he done in 30 yrs? Protected campaign donations! Very self serving. I am ready to petition & carry signs for his opponent & so is my son. Just like we have done B4.
Except for all 1st term reps, EVERY other Congressperson & Senator must share blame for where WE are now. OFF with their heads!!
over half the country agrees with your last line.

as far as McConnell, I suggest him as poster boy of politicians requiring run out of town on a rail tarred and feathered.

McConnell has many friends to join him in his hot new chicken suit. About 450 to be more precise.
Calos

United States

#21231 Oct 18, 2013
Call me up 4 a relation ship on +447024068236 both male and female for a perfect link.or mail me on cypaul80@yahoo.com
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21232 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has ignored the Constitution since day 1 in office. It is he who should be working with interior decorators for his jail cell. Even manslaughter charges quite easy to pin directly on him.
You sheep people forgot half this country refuses communism. half this country will be voting for term limits, an amendment outlawing Obamacare, and a balanced budget as the law of the land, and laws apply to everyone....even white house Kings & Queens and all the henchmen.
This nation is so divided today, a division of states may be necessary to prevent Revolutionary war 2.
The rhetoric and hate speech from your man child POTUS makes half the country puke.
You're not stupid, you just have bad luck when you think.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21233 Oct 18, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're not stupid, you just have bad luck when you think.
my bad luck received an order from a new customer yesterday.

annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.

good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.

my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.

I consider the commissions on $2 million a magnificent motivation.

You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.

Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21234 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a great idea! We need term limits for president.

Quite typically, roughly half of the population didn't vote for the president. It is interesting that you find that to be an anomaly.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21235 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
over half the country agrees with your last line.
as far as McConnell, I suggest him as poster boy of politicians requiring run out of town on a rail tarred and feathered.
McConnell has many friends to join him in his hot new chicken suit. About 450 to be more precise.
Hot new chicken suit. YES!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21236 Oct 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad luck received an order from a new customer yesterday.
annually just over $2 million. 52 weekly shipments. Customer wanted to test my metal, and 11/1 first ship date. Monday I will lead a new item production meeting, and will have the logistics manager schedule dock times tomorrow. We will ship early.
good luck would have been the parent company turning over the Billion with a B order, their current annual purchase.
my bad luck test orders sure have $998,000,000,000 in growth potential, and me thinks it requires more than luck for that order.
I consider the commissions on $2 million a magnificent motivation.
You keep telling me how stupid I am. This sale represents $60,000 of commissions annually.
Because you attempt to sell Bullcrap, I thought I would share how to sell manufacturing and pay difference from what you sell.
What kind of metal do you sell?
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

#21239 Oct 18, 2013
only communist views allowed on site today.

free amerikastan?
Prancing Reality

Canton, OH

#21240 Oct 18, 2013
reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know some people have the gall to own multiple computers?
how many do you post on?.......6.....7.....8?
or do you just go to the library?
Your paranoia has reached bath salts level if you think that I have several computers set up, just so I can judge my own posts or add mean judge icons to Pop's adult diaper dementia speeches or you prancing back and forth between your Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger Manifesto, and your overcompensating for your baby dick ramblings about how much better your parents money makes you compared to everyone else. I know, maybe the counting in your above post is just you realizing how many more presidential elections the GOP will lose if they don't kick those Bible Thumping Nazi Tea Baggers and the corporate fetch boys who are stupid enough to follow them, to the curb.
LynnFullOBonBons

Canton, OH

#21241 Oct 18, 2013
Lynn wrote:
Who cares the world is going to hell anyways ..look who is running this nation ... come on
Pipe down chicken little and leave running the country to the big boys. You stick to emailed Tea Bagger propaganda scandals and being blamed by the majority of Americans for the state the country is currently in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov 7 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov 1 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov 1 Jessica 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct '14 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '14 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct '14 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct '14 good stuff 1
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake People Search