Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Westlake Forum

Comments (Page 964)

Showing posts 19,261 - 19,280 of28,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DiaperFullOfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
So after I call Reality a parrot, you parrot me and call me a parrot and then parrot my comment to you about feeling stupid. You are so damn dense you are dangerous. No one ever said anything about you posting under another name. I was showing you that changing your name doesn't allow you to judge your own posts. When I say you are stupid, I'm talking retarded chimp stupid. You haven't really been able to comprehend anything said on this forum since day one. No wonder you guys are all viewed as a bunch on low IQ hick mouth breathers.
Did you know some people have the gall to own multiple computers?

how many do you post on?.......6.....7.....8?

or do you just go to the library?
reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't find the poll that produced that number. Could you provide a link?
shocking you can't muster enough ambition to google fox news.
huff friend

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

I don't care
Lynn

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Who cares the world is going to hell anyways ..look who is running this nation ... come on
maddi

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

NOONE ,,they all crooks ...
Lynda

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Does it really matter ??? opoinions plz

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Nobody!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DiaperFullOfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
So after I call Reality a parrot, you parrot me and call me a parrot and then parrot my comment to you about feeling stupid. You are so damn dense you are dangerous. No one ever said anything about you posting under another name. I was showing you that changing your name doesn't allow you to judge your own posts. When I say you are stupid, I'm talking retarded chimp stupid. You haven't really been able to comprehend anything said on this forum since day one. No wonder you guys are all viewed as a bunch on low IQ hick mouth breathers.
It is sometimes difficult to follow a snakes path, like your path. Off of topic so very often. Changing peoples words just to call names & argue your fiction.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a scream coming from you.
fantasy world....me
excuse me while I use the restroom.
Time to change your diaper??
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
big surprise
an inept wannabe can't google.
yes it was Fox news.
nobody watches the other network news. Factcheck by the ratings.
Found it.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dem-pol...
can

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Amen
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DiaperFullOfReality wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a complete fantasy world.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
"Half of polled Americans want to see the new health care law repealed or scaled back, a drop from the 57 percent who felt that way in January 2011, according to Gallup.
The percentage of people who want to see the law kept as it is or expanded has remained roughly unchanged during that period, rising from 37 percent to 38 percent."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
https/www.facebook.com/permali nk.php?story_fbid=544645288945 65&id=539097822833735
Just WTF is that???
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Real Reality wrote:
Ultimately, all of this comes down to religion. Nothing to do with politics at all. All of this is really about a group that wants to force Christianity into the government and the majority of hard working Americans that have gotten sick of invisible sky gods telling our presidents to run for office or go to war like what GW Bush claimed.
Is that what you think it boils down to?

No wonder you're a liberal. Uninformed voter.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
greed drives a nation in need. Obama said this.
Obama wants all the GDP under his control, and healthcare puts almost a third there.
Government Motors another piece of control.
Obama has 3 years to grab 50% of whats left of the economy.
wonder if Hollywood gets mad when Obama is their director? or NFL when it is a government agency?
the NFL players union will guarantee 25K for life in the new contracts under Obama the king. Watch out players if you don't want your lifetime earnings to be 125K in the NFL because the government decided your medical bills weren't best for the team.
remember Vince Foster? his suicide gun is still walking around town.
In our entire history, there has never been so much government interference in the private market before. Never has the federal government crated rules to run the businesses themselves.

When has a Dictator....... I mean President ever closed down dozens of auto dealerships?

When has a President ever told banks what kind of loans they cannot make?

When has a President ever told an insurance company how he will allow them to spend their money?

When has a President ever forced an insurance company to provide birth control?

When has a President ever shut down small businesses with a stroke of a pen because he didn't like the industry?

When has a President made law that Employers are responsible for the personal wellbeing of their employees while not on the job?

The man is a Communist, nothing more--nothing less. After all this and more, he convinces the sheep that the reason the economy sucks is because of Republicans, and not his attacks on private industry.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There are 2 reasons that Canton keeps changing names. 1 is to be able to judge his own posts. 2 is to denigrate others.
Proof of low self esteem.
Either that, or there are people coming to this forum to judge only and not participate. Yeah, that's the ticket.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just WTF is that???
Did you miss the post I put underneath it? For some reason when I posted the link, it split it for some reason. Type it all in together and it is the facebook page of the organizer of the Veterans march that got hi-jacked by Cruz& company. They are not very happy about it.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DiaperFullOfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? You are out there.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Please donate to end McConnell's reign of bullshitt.

https://mattbevin.com/donate/
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>A chicken has a brain smaller than a pea, it's got enough sense to get out of the rain. A liar always gets caught lying because they can't keep track of all of their lies. They always trip their own selves up.
I know what you mean. "I promise, if elected, nobody making less than $250,000 per year will see a tax increase of any kind. No new taxes on income, payroll tax, investment tax, no new taxes at all."
Barack OBummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,261 - 19,280 of28,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••