PopsOut2Pasture

Canton, OH

#20993 Oct 10, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you did NOT disappoint me with the benign expected name calling. thanx.
Most of your post is is also benign but your accusation about oil & the Tea Party is totally baseless.
The Tea Party is a very recent development. The OIL Companies have ALL of the Democrats AND Republicans that they have needed for DECADES!!
Where do you come up with this smoke & mirrors phobic stuff? And do you share this with your therapist? You should, it might aid your treatment. Good luck.
Totally baseless, huh? I think the fact of the matter is you are totally clueless.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12588/how-t...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20994 Oct 10, 2013
TasteThem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some of those "decent" oil guys in action. I forget. Was Reagan before Al Gore? Ahh ha ha ha!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Kempthorne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gale_Norton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Watt
Look at all that corruption and scandal those good oil guys have been up to.
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/367...

Al Gore, the Oilman Who Hates Oil

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-vadum/20...

Clintons Dissolve Blind Financial Trust
By John Solomon
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, June 15, 2007

"The Clintons' broad investment portfolio also included a stake of at least $1.6 million in blue-chip U.S. drugmakers such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories and Eli Lilly. Sen. Clinton has long been a proponent of overhauling health care and making drugs less expensive. The couple also had significant investments in large oil companies such as Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil and chemical makers Dow Chemical and DuPont at a time when questions at Democratic debates focused on gasoline prices, global warming and pollution."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20995 Oct 10, 2013
TasteThem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same 90 year old hooligans that Mitt Romney said were a bunch of freeloaders looking for a handout? Those the vets you talking about? It has already been proven that Fox News groupies are the most ill informed group in the nation. Now post us a link where the Koch brother's Heartland Institute told you different.
Mitt Romney said that WWII veterans are a bunch of freeloaders looking for a handout? Site please.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20996 Oct 10, 2013
TasteThem wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect. The Tea Party started growing when everyone who voted for Bush twice became so ashamed of what they did to this country that they distanced themselves from it and starting talking about how they didn't trust either side. Oil billionaires hijacked what the Tea Party originally was about and got you guys to blindly jump through hoops without the slightest clue that Sarah Palin was a paid floozy of the oil companies or that your bold and uneducated stand on climate change or fighting against higher efficiency light bulbs was all your idea and somehow went hand and hand with lower taxes and loving Jesus. We watched you guys wallow in corporate agendas and gleefully hand away your Constitutional rights with Bush's "Patriot" act. All the while you called hard working, taxpaying, educated Americans "commies" when it was you who fought against workers rights like in red China. You cried about absurd things like Obama's secret army while fully condoning the fact that the Christian Coalition actually had a secret mercenary army called Blackwater. Now you desperately grasp at any kook propaganda email "scandal" while your party takes out it's sour grape obstructionist agenda on Americans in hopes to make a pretty uneventful administration seem ineffective or tyrannical. None of you made a peep about the ABSOLUTE devastation GW Bush did to the middle class and still to this day can't admit that he was one of the most corrupt and down right stupid presidents this country has ever seen. I fully have pointed out to you that the Tea Party rants the exact same crap that Timothy McVeigh was into and if any Democrat did even a speck of the garbage you guys have supported, you would be crying about Armageddon. You can try to rewrite history all day long but be sure to EAT THOSE FACTS.
You have no facts. That's your problem. All you have is your paranoid delusional world where oil companies and religion are taking over the country before we destroy it with dirty air.

What ever happened to that anti-constitutional Patriot Act anyway? I don't seem to remember this administration repealing the act yet alone mention it.

Oh, and BTW, the middle-class is doing worse under DumBama than they ever did under Bush.
Dave

Lima, OH

#20997 Oct 10, 2013
I like see Strickland back in there
Pops

Newport, KY

#20998 Oct 10, 2013
PopsOut2Pasture wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally baseless, huh? I think the fact of the matter is you are totally clueless.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12588/how-t...
This link has absolutely nothing to do with your post that I responded to NOTHING about tea party & oil & the many Dems & Repub's that were already owned by oil.
Another change in subject by you. Again, you did not disappoint me with your benign 'facts' that are off of topic.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20999 Oct 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I can accept that, but you also have to look at our side of the river in the House, Boehner is a total, drunk idiot. I saw an article where Grayson (R) said the House reeked of alcohol during the votes on the shutdown. that tell you anything what they think of the REAL, working people? Us ones that really produce something, instead of sitting back and getting RICH on other peoples money. Stop and think about it.
I have thought about it & I think that politicians are the best reason for term limits & they seem clueless about it.
Boehner may need to drink with the deep doo doo that he has to deal with. BUT, if one needs to drink to get thru the day, they need to do something else.
With Boehner being speaker, we are ALL in some trouble but KY has McConnell to deal with! I hope a competent opponent next election.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21000 Oct 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney said that WWII veterans are a bunch of freeloaders looking for a handout? Site please.
He's probably referring to Mitt's 47% comment.

"A leaked videotape last month revealed Romney telling wealthy donors at a Boca Raton, Fla. fundraiser that 47 percent of the country, President Obama's supporters, don't pay income taxes; consider themselves victims; feel entitled to government handouts, and will never be persuaded to take personal responsibility for their lives.
As Obama and his allies have noted in ads, speeches, and everywhere they can, the 47 percent is for the most part veterans, active military, seniors, and low-income workers, most of whom are paying an array of sales, property, payroll, local and state taxes."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57526535/...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21002 Oct 11, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"A leaked videotape last month revealed Romney telling wealthy donors at a Boca Raton, Fla. fundraiser that 47 percent of the country, President Obama's supporters, don't pay income taxes; consider themselves victims; feel entitled to government handouts, and will never be persuaded to take personal responsibility for their lives.
As Obama and his allies have noted in ads, speeches, and everywhere they can, the 47 percent is for the most part veterans, active military, seniors, and low-income workers, most of whom are paying an array of sales, property, payroll, local and state taxes."
X and his selective memory just hates you for all your pesky facts. He forget's about about Bush'es unfunded incentive checks and the first bailout with no payback clause that huge amounts went to his cronies bonuses and retreats.
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#21003 Oct 11, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>This link has absolutely nothing to do with your post that I responded to NOTHING about tea party & oil & the many Dems & Repub's that were already owned by oil.
Another change in subject by you. Again, you did not disappoint me with your benign 'facts' that are off of topic.
You are flat out retarded. Just about everything posted on here has to be explained to you as if you were a chimp. The link I provided is exactly about the oil billionaires taking over the Tea Party. You are just too stupid to figure out the most common of things.
CompanyStore4U

Canton, OH

#21004 Oct 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/367...
Al Gore, the Oilman Who Hates Oil
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-vadum/20...
Clintons Dissolve Blind Financial Trust
By John Solomon
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, June 15, 2007
"The Clintons' broad investment portfolio also included a stake of at least $1.6 million in blue-chip U.S. drugmakers such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories and Eli Lilly. Sen. Clinton has long been a proponent of overhauling health care and making drugs less expensive. The couple also had significant investments in large oil companies such as Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil and chemical makers Dow Chemical and DuPont at a time when questions at Democratic debates focused on gasoline prices, global warming and pollution."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
There is a world of difference between making money off the stock market or getting campaign donations and the clouded corporate/religious bullsh1t you follow. You guys cry a whole lot about smaller government, as if corporations have our interests in mind better than our elected officials. How stupid are you? How's come every single Tea Party member in the government is directly paid by the Koch brothers? Is that the same as making money off the stock market? Now when Obama deregulated the energy industry...oh. That's right. It was GW Bush who deregulated the energy companies. Now if you could only realize that Bush had already done the middle class in when Obama took office, then perhaps you could understand why ALL of educated, tax paying America looks at you and yours as a bunch of militia for Jesus, corporate fetch boys and why the majority of Americans blame Bush for what Bush did to this country, no matter how much you cry about Bush no longer being in office.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21005 Oct 11, 2013
CompanyStore4U wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a world of difference between making money off the stock market or getting campaign donations and the clouded corporate/religious bullsh1t you follow. You guys cry a whole lot about smaller government, as if corporations have our interests in mind better than our elected officials. How stupid are you? How's come every single Tea Party member in the government is directly paid by the Koch brothers? Is that the same as making money off the stock market? Now when Obama deregulated the energy industry...oh. That's right. It was GW Bush who deregulated the energy companies. Now if you could only realize that Bush had already done the middle class in when Obama took office, then perhaps you could understand why ALL of educated, tax paying America looks at you and yours as a bunch of militia for Jesus, corporate fetch boys and why the majority of Americans blame Bush for what Bush did to this country, no matter how much you cry about Bush no longer being in office.
All the educated taxpaying Americans? Then why is it when I drive through upper-middle-class areas, they all have Republican signs on their lawn during election time and when I drive through lower income areas, they all have Democrat signs? Why are most of the prisoners in our jails educated Americans?

You are too myopic to understand that oil is a product that gets interest from all our politicians--not just Republicans. Now if you're going to make a claim, then provide some reliable proof to it. Show me all these TP politicians that were being paid by Koch. Business generally supports Republicans because Democrats are anti-business, and there's never been a more anti-business President in my lifetime than OBummer.

Furthermore when we look at how Democrat politicians are paid off, it usually costs American citizens money and plenty of it. At least if the Republicans are getting paid off by oil executives, I get oil and gasoline. What do I get from Democrat supporters? Higher utility bills, higher health insurance costs, higher tobacco costs, higher automobile costs, higher water and sewer bills, more ridiculous lawsuits in the country that increase the cost of business, goods and medical care.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21006 Oct 11, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite aware of the 47% Romney comment, but Canton specifically referred to the WWII vets. That is unless he thinks all WWII vets were less than successful people.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21007 Oct 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
All the educated taxpaying Americans? Then why is it when I drive through upper-middle-class areas, they all have Republican signs on their lawn during election time and when I drive through lower income areas, they all have Democrat signs? Why are most of the prisoners in our jails educated Americans?
You are too myopic to understand that oil is a product that gets interest from all our politicians--not just Republicans. Now if you're going to make a claim, then provide some reliable proof to it. Show me all these TP politicians that were being paid by Koch. Business generally supports Republicans because Democrats are anti-business, and there's never been a more anti-business President in my lifetime than OBummer.
Furthermore when we look at how Democrat politicians are paid off, it usually costs American citizens money and plenty of it. At least if the Republicans are getting paid off by oil executives, I get oil and gasoline. What do I get from Democrat supporters? Higher utility bills, higher health insurance costs, higher tobacco costs, higher automobile costs, higher water and sewer bills, more ridiculous lawsuits in the country that increase the cost of business, goods and medical care.
Wow, now there's you're sign, old lonely bitter old man who's, I don't know what, Delusional?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21008 Oct 11, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are flat out retarded. Just about everything posted on here has to be explained to you as if you were a chimp. The link I provided is exactly about the oil billionaires taking over the Tea Party. You are just too stupid to figure out the most common of things.
Once again, another malicious name calling, insulting, demeaning post by someone of limited comprehension.
Think about your intelligence level if you keep talking to a chimp.
You completely ignored the FACT that Big Oil gas trolled for politicians since John D Rockefeller in the 1880's & beyond. Where was the Tea party then or even the next 100+ yrs? YOUR party was there.
Take your blinders off & open your mind.
It isn't just oil. How about Pharma companies? Realastate, coal, insurance etc.
IF you spend so much time thinking of insults, you might get something else into your gray matter.
Oh well, what would anyone expect from someone that talks to chimps?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21009 Oct 12, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, another malicious name calling, insulting, demeaning post by someone of limited comprehension.
You completely ignored the FACT that Big Oil gas trolled for politicians since John D Rockefeller in the 1880's & beyond. Where was the Tea party then or even the next 100+ yrs? YOUR party was there.
IF you spend so much time thinking of insults, you might get something else into your gray matter.
It's like what Rush always says, if you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just pay attention to what they accuse the Republicans of.

Most politicians regardless of party favor their financial supporters. It's a shame our political arena is one where the loudest squeak gets the oil, but it is what it is.

So let's take the groups that contribute to our parties and politicians and see which way we are better off:

The Republicans supposedly repay their supporters such as the wealthy, the religious and the producers. And just for Canton, oil people. What does America get out of that? Well the wealthy are the people who provide us with jobs, invest in our stock market securing our investments we have for retirement, contribute to charities and erect those big tall buildings downtown. The oil people bring us oil for our fuel, tires, asphalt, roof shingles and dozens of other products. The producers pay taxes that pay for our military, social programs, and all the other goodies our government gives away to people. People of religion promote morality, hope and peace.

Now to the Democrats. How do they repay their supporters and what do they do for America?

They repay unions which have driven jobs out of the country and are keeping our children uneducated. They write laws for their trial lawyer contributors that increase the cost of manufacturing, distribution and insurance rates in our country. One of their largest groups of supporters are environmentalists which cost our country trillions of dollars. They support animal rights kooks so you can't build on a plot of land because somebody found a tit mouse on it. Today you can get more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife. And let's not forget the largest employer in our country--our US government and their workers.

So which way are we better off, with Republican supporters running the country or Democrat supporters?
Kilroy

Minford, OH

#21010 Oct 12, 2013
Vote Kasich, 2nd Term!
Raytarded

Canton, OH

#21011 Oct 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite aware of the 47% Romney comment, but Canton specifically referred to the WWII vets. That is unless he thinks all WWII vets were less than successful people.
So the only way you can even pretend to get in the game is to twist the obvious into what you have posted here? How weak. You guys lost. Your president isn't white. The "job creators" still have you corporate fetch boys spending your company money at the company store and the rest of the country has moved on. Get over it.
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#21012 Oct 12, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, another malicious name calling, insulting, demeaning post by someone of limited comprehension.
If I was really that focused on just calling you names, I'd remind you that you are an adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. You guys don't like to be called Republicans anymore either but that's what you are and always have been. You bellow about not trusting either side and then wholeheartedly support one side. Now get back to fighting tooth and nail against your own interests.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21013 Oct 12, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was really that focused on just calling you names, I'd remind you that you are an adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. You guys don't like to be called Republicans anymore either but that's what you are and always have been. You bellow about not trusting either side and then wholeheartedly support one side. Now get back to fighting tooth and nail against your own interests.
Who doesn't like being called Republicans? I love being called a Republican. Or you can call me a conservative, or a GOP'r. Whatever you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... 8 hr Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sun BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sat They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••