Comments
18,941 - 18,960 of 30,543 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20863 Oct 3, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You can't just nit-pick the facts and you sure can't fix stupid. That or you have selective comprehension.
is your post the 1st chapter in your autobiography?

it surly is your description.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20864 Oct 3, 2013
RealitysLittleBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
Say a lot about the person who judged this post as being "brilliant". It's almost as if some prissy @ssed little b1tch has to judge his own posts to make his limp little opinions seem like anything more than the ranting of a Timmy McVeigh wannabe.
wrong loser as always.

other people despise you as well. More than 1/2 the nation in fact.

the demographic of those that despise you are pro-life, married with children, employees, Christians, pro constitution, and honor thy military for what they sacrifice.

you represent an evil enemy.

these are the facts, and are indisputable.

if you don't like the facts.....too Fing bad.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20865 Oct 3, 2013
RealitysLittleBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
And since the "Tea Party" candidates that the oil corporation paid to get elected represent what you stand for, and you are not part of the top 1%, that would make you a sniveling corporate fetch boy, jumping through hoops like a sassy little trained poodle. Don't you EVER forget what you really are. Just a pissy @ssed, scared little corporate b1tch.
wrong as always

I am self employed.

can you ever post a factual post ever?
Realitys Little Bubble

Canton, OH

#20866 Oct 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong loser as always.
other people despise you as well. More than 1/2 the nation in fact.
the demographic of those that despise you are pro-life, married with children, employees, Christians, pro constitution, and honor thy military for what they sacrifice.
you represent an evil enemy.
these are the facts, and are indisputable.
if you don't like the facts.....too Fing bad.
Can't hear what you are squeaking about all the way down there. Something about how you left the country, riots in the streets and the stock market dropping 5000 points. Oopsie, Christianity dropped by 10% while Bush was ruining our country. Wonder why? Must be all the "honor" you guys showed for our troops by gleefully sending them off to needlessly die so Halliburton could get no-bid contracts and our children's children could pay for it.
You are viewed as a sniveling oil cult fringe group. That's why we won the last two elections and why the GOP is as appealing as a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20869 Oct 3, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You can't just nit-pick the facts and you sure can't fix stupid. That or you have selective comprehension.
I didn't nit-pick anything. I presented the piece in it's entirety and even provided the link. Fact is DumBama had two years with an all Democrat House to close Gitmo and he did nothing.

And let me fill you in on something since you're so dense: All those things that Democrats slammed Bush and the Republicans on? The Democrats knew Bush was right too. Why do you think they kept most of Bush's accomplishments? Why do you think they never closed Gitmo? BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

The problem with you sheep is you love the song and dance that your Democrat politicians perform for you. You sheep sing right along. The Democrats took over Congress, then funded the Iraq war, kept the Patriot Act, kept and enhanced the NSA surveillance program, kept Gitmo open and made the TSA searches more intrusive than ever. All this talk about we should never get militarily involved in a country that presents no direct threat to the US was nothing but a bunch of bull because it's okay when your guy does it--wrong when ours does the same thing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20870 Oct 3, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that, to you, this seems impossible. But, here's a clue: it's not. Large nonprofit organizations actually have detailed annual budgets, and track their spending very carefully.
Why do they do this? For a variety of reasons, but one is that, when the Government Accounting Office (GAO) comes calling, and asks to see exactly how their designated government funding was used, they are able to respond in detail.
Here's a link to the 2010 GAO report which looked at Planned Parenthood's funding and expenditures: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d10533r.pdf
Why do I even need to explain this to you? When you pay your taxes, you are required to keep records that show how much income you made, charitable deductions, medical expenses, mortgage interest, etc. If you are audited, you will need to provide all the supporting documentation. Try telling the IRS that it all went into one pot, and you didn't keep any records because it was impossible...
Apples and Oranges.

It's called the old Bait and Switch. Of course you can move money around to where you want to.

I remember when the Ohio lottery was first introduced. They talked about how much it would help our schools. They were correct except one thing: after they paid their share to the schools, the state stopped funding that same amount. The schools didn't benefit. They just got money from the lottery instead of the state. Indirectly, all the lottery did was help the state coffers.

If Planned Parenthood gets money from Old Guy Incorporated, and used that 1 million dollar donation a year to provide birth control to low income women, all is well. Then the government comes along and gives funds to Planned Parenthood, so they move the money that they got from Old Guy Incorporated to fund abortions, and use the new federal money to fund what you were--birth control. On the books, it looks great. But the reality is that indirectly, federal funds are used to provide abortions at Planned Parenthood.

You can't keep track of that kind of money. It's nearly impossible.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#20872 Oct 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't keep track of that kind of money. It's nearly impossible.
Bullshit. It's what every large organization does routinely.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20873 Oct 3, 2013
Realitys Little Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't hear what you are squeaking about all the way down there. Something about how you left the country, riots in the streets and the stock market dropping 5000 points. Oopsie, Christianity dropped by 10% while Bush was ruining our country. Wonder why? Must be all the "honor" you guys showed for our troops by gleefully sending them off to needlessly die so Halliburton could get no-bid contracts and our children's children could pay for it.
You are viewed as a sniveling oil cult fringe group. That's why we won the last two elections and why the GOP is as appealing as a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk.
the mouse in your pocket that constitutes WE....pooped
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20874 Oct 3, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what every small business does as well.

let me clarify further.....every business does. They must to stay in business, and pay taxes or jail.

The government must operate on a balanced budget just like the rest of us.

The loudmouths in washington need the checkbook removed for the next 3 years.

Freeze the debt at 17 trillion for ever no possibility of change.

That is #1 objective.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20875 Oct 3, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>How childish and pathetic. Your true colors shine, and the bulb is burned out.
according to a loon who knows nothing about reality.

your extremist views make you a terrorist.

your liberal utopia exploded, and your POTUS wants the strike to continue to force the company out of business. Just like he learned from the unions.

Problem is thinking people ended the fantasy to end the bleeding of embarrassment.

enjoy the shutdown....how will you ever survive it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20876 Oct 3, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your side has made that argument for the past 40 years following Roe vs. Wade. But you have not been able to get many folks to change their minds and agree with you. Our country continues to be evenly divided on the question of legal abortion.
What is the basis of your belief that abortion is murder? The old testament doesn't treat it that way. If you read Exodus 21:22-25, if a pregnant woman miscarries because of an attack, the attacker is fined. If they regarded it as murder, the attacker would be killed.
"22 When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
you teach 2+2=5 as well?

miscarriage and forceful removal are not the same thing minister. you need a science lesson or 2. Did you skip those classes prior?

I can't fix yesterday, but tomorrow I am empowered to do so.

guess where I spend my time...the past or future?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20877 Oct 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't nit-pick anything. I presented the piece in it's entirety and even provided the link. Fact is DumBama had two years with an all Democrat House to close Gitmo and he did nothing.
And let me fill you in on something since you're so dense: All those things that Democrats slammed Bush and the Republicans on? The Democrats knew Bush was right too. Why do you think they kept most of Bush's accomplishments? Why do you think they never closed Gitmo? BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
The problem with you sheep is you love the song and dance that your Democrat politicians perform for you. You sheep sing right along. The Democrats took over Congress, then funded the Iraq war, kept the Patriot Act, kept and enhanced the NSA surveillance program, kept Gitmo open and made the TSA searches more intrusive than ever. All this talk about we should never get militarily involved in a country that presents no direct threat to the US was nothing but a bunch of bull because it's okay when your guy does it--wrong when ours does the same thing.
You just proved, you can't fix stupid and ignorant.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20878 Oct 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
according to a loon who knows nothing about reality.
your extremist views make you a terrorist.
your liberal utopia exploded, and your POTUS wants the strike to continue to force the company out of business. Just like he learned from the unions.
Problem is thinking people ended the fantasy to end the bleeding of embarrassment.
enjoy the shutdown....how will you ever survive it.
Your stupid rants speak for themselves.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20879 Oct 3, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved, you can't fix stupid and ignorant.
You just proved you don't have the intellect to respond in a cogent way.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20880 Oct 3, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, and they all do it whichever way benefits them.
suport

Portsmouth, OH

#20881 Oct 3, 2013
Goes along way.
ABUSED

Athens, OH

#20882 Oct 3, 2013
NOT A LOW LIFE SILVERING MOTHER KILLING, ELDERLY ABUSING, EXPLOITING THE ELDERLY, LEAVING A JUDGE WHO DID THIS WITHOUT A OATH ON THE BENCH, WOULD I EVER PUT VOTE FOR SUCH A PERSON AS GOVERNOR.

http://www.eldermurderabuseandexploitation.bl...
Pops

Newport, KY

#20883 Oct 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
FANTASTIC! It's understandable that some didn't like your post. It shows them how asleep they are.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#20884 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you teach 2+2=5 as well?
miscarriage and forceful removal are not the same thing minister. you need a science lesson or 2. Did you skip those classes prior?
I can't fix yesterday, but tomorrow I am empowered to do so.
guess where I spend my time...the past or future?
Interesting. I try to have an adult conversation with you, but you just can't avoid the gratuitous insults.

The point of the Exodus passage I posted is that the Old Testament treated the death of a fetus differently than the death of a person. The death of a person was murder, and punishable by death. The death of a fetus was a lesser offense, and punished with a fine.

This would be the time for you to quote a different part of the Bible, to try to support your idea that abortion is murder. Good luck with that.
OnThe EdgeOfTown

Nokesville, VA

#20885 Oct 4, 2013
Old Guy - at best you've misinterpreted verse 22 - "but there is no harm" does not exclude the loss of a fetus, but does include the early birth of a viable child...at worst you've distorted the passage beyond common understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul '14 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul '14 Sheila Walshin 1
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••