Coal Genie

Canton, OH

#20530 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you can stand in Alaska and see the Siberian coastline. Compare that to these beauties which go uncovered by both comedians and the media:
"The Panama is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now that will be finished in 2015. If we donít deepen our ports all along the Gulf ó places like Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida."
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu.
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad."
"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing."
"And in terms of the Maldives [sic] or the Falklands, whatever your preferred term, our position on this is that we are going to remain neutral."
That geographical moron is sitting in the White House today.
Wow. After GW Bush, do you really want to get into an argument about people misspeaking? Fool me once..git..git...shame on uhhhhh....

Now if only we could see those invisible commies all over America without wearing a Red Scare 2.0 tin foil hat. They must be hiding behind the invisible WMDs that your camp gleefully sent our troops off to die for.

Now about the documented FACT that there are so many kiddie gropers directly involved in your lifelong agenda...
Coal Genie

Canton, OH

#20531 Sep 23, 2013
Still waiting on that list, lil' Koch Genie. One would think you would jump right on that. Wonder why?
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20532 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you can stand in Alaska and see the Siberian coastline.
True. Now explain how that gives someone foreign policy experience, which is the point she was making.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#20533 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Now explain how that gives someone foreign policy experience, which is the point she was making.
That's more experience than the current occupant of the White House had at the same time.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20535 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Geniw wrote:
<quoted text>
My constant lies? Since I was making fun of your camp's Red Scare 2.0, go ahead and post right here all of my many "lies". Yah, brain trust. You walked right into that one. Now that you have made it clear you are very concerned with the facts, here's something for you...
Al Gore said he invented the internet. Ever heard that one? Betcha' have. It is what is known as a lie.
http://websearch.about.com/od/internet101/f/a...
Oh wow. What a big difference. He actually said "I took the initiative in creating the internet." LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20536 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was informative, and answered my question with good examples of news distortion by NBC and ABC. Too bad you had to spoil it with that gratuitous insult.
Right. Something you would never dream of doing.

Since: Sep 13

Lisbon, OH

#20537 Sep 23, 2013
Charlie Earl
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20538 Sep 23, 2013
TruckDriverTrumpsNASA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. We need alternative energy now. Too bad the right has held that up at every chance. The right has kept us chained to the middle east for decades. Strange that the unemployment rate is the same as when Reagan was in office. Don't remember any cries of tyranny back then.
When did the right hold up any "reasonable" alternative energy? Is it not true it was you that was here a couple of months ago criticizing fracking? Fracking, the method used to supply us with all the natural gas we need and then some? Fracking, a way for private land owners to make great money off their otherwise useless land? Fracking, an industry that puts Americans to work? That kind of alternative energy?

Hey Canton, how many solar panels do you have on the roof of your house? Tell us about that all electric car that you drive. Oh that's right, you don't drive. You take your bike or the bus everywhere you go. And as you do, Al Gore is laughing his azz off as he travels in private planes and owns a house large enough to use the same energy as an entire side street in America.

But since you can't tell us what that alternative energy is that the Republicans held up right now. I'll sign off and check back with you later.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20539 Sep 23, 2013
TruckDriverTrumpsNASA wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the GOP Congress that all Americans know are willing to do anything to make Obama seem ineffective? At the cost of this country I might add. Perhaps you are just clueless to what goes on outside of your fetid propaganda bubble. For instance, you guys are the only ones who see invisible commies hiding behind every corner. Sarah Palin can see Russia from her porch. We can see the fat check from the Koch brothers in her mailbox. Thought you guys learned after Red scare part 1, that smart voters aren't buying it. Also, when you get one tiny fragment of your predictions right, then we'll look at you as anything other than a racist and greed driven oil lobby agenda. We'll let you know when that happens. Until then, keep your Tea Bagger emailed newsletters away from anything people would call facts. Besides, how stupid would someone have to be to think people voted for Obama because of "free phones"? How completely clueless would a person have to be to want to replace government with big corporations? How utterly mindless would someone have to be to think FEMA has death camps? Look, FEMA is rescuing those poor folks hit by the effects of climate change in the historical flooding in Colorado. It must be so they can indoctrinate them into Obama's "secret army". You guys are morons and the agenda you mindlessly follow proves it. I like how your response to me posting the FACT that tropical disease is now showing up in America is "Only a few people died". How completely desperate you and yours must be.
First off, the problem for liberals is that the Republicans are always right.

We were right when we said bussing would drive the people with money out of cities into the suburbs and country leaving behind a depleted tax base since the only people who didn't leave were those who couldn't afford it. Look at Cleveland today!

We were right about unions and taxation which we said would drive jobs overseas. Now all our products are made in China or India.

We are right about Commie Care; a jobs killer. Such a bad plan that in fact, Congress wants a waiver for them and their aids because they can't afford Commie Care. Such a bad plan that DumBama wants to put off the employer mandate until after next election. Such a bad plan that the Cleveland Clinic is now laying people off or offering early retirement because Commie Care left them with a 325 million shortfall. Such a bad plan that large companies like Wal-Mart and Trader Joe's stopped providing their employees with medical coverage.

Obama was reelected because he expanded every single social program--not just free phones. He expanded the SCHIPs program, he expanded food stamps so that we now have 47 million people using them, he expanded Social Security disability, he expanded Medicare and Medicaid with Commie Care.

Fact it Canton, the man is an utter failure. The party of irresponsibility will never admit that, so they try to blame Republicans.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20540 Sep 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Logic:
Life is precious...until it's born.
You're free to speak...unless you say something we don't like.
Smoking weed makes you a criminal...but stealing billions gets you a bonus.
We don't want the Government involved in health care...unless it's health care we feel entitled too.
Oh yeah, Fox news is so upset that empty headed puppets(Sesame Street) are trying to brainwash and indoctrinate Americans that they are suing them...the charge would be 'Copyright Infringement.'
Liberal Logic:

Kill innocent babies and fight to keep criminals alive in prison.

Take away all guns because then the criminals won't be able to get them--just like illegal drugs.

To get an economy going, you have to tax the job producers.

The solution to poverty is give the poor a better living than many of the working.

To reduce crime, we have to make our jails a nice place to live.

Force insurance companies to give all women free birth control. After all, free means nobody pays for it, right?

If you want to solve our social woes, don't bring the people from the bottom up--bring people from the top down.

We liberals believe that a person who produces money is not entitled to it, but a person who wants money is.
Coal Genie

Canton, OH

#20541 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How the conversation turned in this direction can only be explained by deflection and serious mental dysfunction on your part. What is it with the NE Ohio armpit air? It seems to tuen most of you into flaming morons.
But, for your amusement:
Bob Menendez
Mel Reynolds
Gerry Studds
Fred Richmond
Neil Goldschmidt
Robert Dechaine
Wade Sanders
Look 'em up, Canton trash.
Oh I see. You are way beyond this tactic. Much too honorable for you to stoop to such...oh...scratch your first comments. I count 7, provided these are even Liberals. Now let's count the many, and I'm talking, keep that GOP from the kiddies, oh so many GOP kiddie gropers there are...hundreds? 7<100s. Look it up, you Doomsday Bible bunker full of toddlers.

But then you guys were always against things like math, science, education, American worker's rights, the media... Just keep your Koch wh0re mouth away from them toddlers, tough guy. America has spoken (also see last 2 elections)
Coal Genie

Canton, OH

#20542 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Logic:
Kill innocent babies and fight to keep criminals alive in prison.
Take away all guns because then the criminals won't be able to get them--just like illegal drugs.
To get an economy going, you have to tax the job producers.
The solution to poverty is give the poor a better living than many of the working.
To reduce crime, we have to make our jails a nice place to live.
Force insurance companies to give all women free birth control. After all, free means nobody pays for it, right?
If you want to solve our social woes, don't bring the people from the bottom up--bring people from the top down.
We liberals believe that a person who produces money is not entitled to it, but a person who wants money is.
You forgot base our votes on a 3000 year old book written by lice infested shepherds..oh wait. That's you.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20543 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. What a big difference. He actually said "I took the initiative in creating the internet." LOL!
The creation of the internet was the work of many people. Here's a link to a history written by some of the biggest names in the development of the internet. They acknowledge Gore's contribution, as one of the first politicians to realize the value of these communication networks:

"In 1988, a National Research Council committee, chaired by Kleinrock and with Kahn and Clark as members, produced a report commissioned by NSF titled "Towards a National Research Network". This report was influential on then Senator Al Gore, and ushered in high speed networks that laid the networking foundation for the future information superhighway."

http://www.internetsociety.org/internet/what-...

Hilliard, OH

#20544 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Genie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. You are way beyond this tactic. Much too honorable for you to stoop to such...oh...scratch your first comments. I count 7, provided these are even Liberals. Now let's count the many, and I'm talking, keep that GOP from the kiddies, oh so many GOP kiddie gropers there are...hundreds? 7<100s. Look it up, you Doomsday Bible bunker full of toddlers.
But then you guys were always against things like math, science, education, American worker's rights, the media... Just keep your Koch wh0re mouth away from them toddlers, tough guy. America has spoken (also see last 2 elections)
If you don't know who most of those guys are, you're not informed enough to have an opinion, Trashy. Those came off the top of my head...I notice you had to go online.
Here's a hint, douchebag: Sexual deviancy is bipartisan. Media coverage and prosecution are not.

Hilliard, OH

#20545 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Genie wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw the last two elections: In 2010 and 2012, the US House went overwhelmingly GOP and 31 states have GOP governors. Now don't disappoint us...start crying about gerrymandered districts.
BTW, your fascination with pedophilia seems to be a constant them in your posts. Do you know a guy named Walt Lewis? He might be able to help you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20546 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a joke. It wasn't really about English, but logic. A "false predicate" is a premise that is incorrect. So when xxxrayted said:
<quoted text>
That's a false premise, because it didn't happen that way, so you can't draw any conclusions. My joke was pointing this out by also using the false premise "If you (xxxrayted) had gone to college..."
If you are interested, this explains the concept in more detail (and offers another joke!):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise
Thanx for the English refresher.
I took XXX's post as a hypothetical trying to make a certain closed minded person think. Fat chance of that happening! lol
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20547 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't know who most of those guys are, you're not informed enough to have an opinion, Trashy. Those came off the top of my head...I notice you had to go online.
That's what these people get for NOT watching Fox News where you get the other half of the story.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20548 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The creation of the internet was the work of many people. Here's a link to a history written by some of the biggest names in the development of the internet. They acknowledge Gore's contribution, as one of the first politicians to realize the value of these communication networks:
"In 1988, a National Research Council committee, chaired by Kleinrock and with Kahn and Clark as members, produced a report commissioned by NSF titled "Towards a National Research Network". This report was influential on then Senator Al Gore, and ushered in high speed networks that laid the networking foundation for the future information superhighway."
http://www.internetsociety.org/internet/what-...
That's fine, but it doesn't change what he said. The joke still stands.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20549 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Genie wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot base our votes on a 3000 year old book written by lice infested shepherds..oh wait. That's you.
No, that's not me, that's your obsession with Koch, oil and religion.

With the exception of abortion (which mostly stems from moral feelings) I don't know anybody that votes for "whatever" according to the Holy Bible. On the other hand, there are plenty on your side of the fence that votes with the belief man controls the temperature of the earth.

What's sillier?
TruckerNoThinky

Canton, OH

#20550 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not me, that's your obsession with Koch, oil and religion.
With the exception of abortion (which mostly stems from moral feelings) I don't know anybody that votes for "whatever" according to the Holy Bible. On the other hand, there are plenty on your side of the fence that votes with the belief man controls the temperature of the earth.
What's sillier?
I'd have to say you not knowing that most conservatives are Christian is silly, but not as silly as a water walking Jewish zombie who lives in the sky. Now about that Mormon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web