Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

methline wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Judging by how many different posts you have recently commented on, I will answer yes, you are a lame excuse for a internet troll.
It isn't a yes or no question so you still haven't answered it. But thanks for not disappointing others by being civil. The name calling has become a trademark of you.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

WaterWalkingJewishZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your outrage when you find out GW Bush took way more vacation time than Obama...cue the crickets.
Imagine your surprise when you learn that Obama played more golf in 4 years than Bush did in 8yrs.
Many of Bush's 'vacations were at his OWN home which once it was set up for security by the Secret Service, it was ALWAYS set up as compared to Obama going to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii, Paris & many more locations even when Michelle & girls traveled separately. That was never reported about Mr & Mrs Bush & girls.
Secondly, the only crickets that you are hearing are in YOUR head. lol
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
I have no dependents & at this time I make/earn a gross of $22k a year from a small company that has 31 employees counting the owners.
They offer insurance but because of the size of the company, premiums amount to 30% or so of my NET pay even tho I work about 7-8 hrs of overtime every week. Count in the deductables & co-pays it amounts to 1/2 of my net pay. That does NOT leave me money for groceries, car insurance, rent, gasoline etc but seems to put me above the 'assistance' income level.
So why should I give a diddley about Obama Care?
It doesn't include me. In fact it seems that I am blocked out.
Pops, you'll be happy to know I was wrong about your contribution. I found this calculator which shows that your annual premium will only be about $1300 per year (about 6% of your annual income.) 80% of your cost will be covered by tax credits! I doubt this will change your opinion about Obama, but I'm glad you will be able to afford decent healthcare.

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the tobacco tax and the tanning tax doesn't affect Obama at all. I wonder who buys his menthols?
WaterWalkingJewishZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pops. Remember when you were crying over me calling the GOP racists? You claimed it was unfounded in any way whatsoever? I'm guessing you are just too out of touch to realize the comments above made by sloppy Annie are racist.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.... I'll bite. What's racist about her comment?
Old Guy wrote:
1. Why doesn't the tanning tax affect Obama? Oh, it's because he's a BLACK GUY.
2. Why menthol cigarettes? Oh, because all BLACK PEOPLE smoke Kools.(Although Obama is actually supposed to favor Marlboros. I guess he didn't get the memo.)
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do raise a good question though: why tanning salons? Are they targeted by DumBama because black people don't use tanning salons? Wonder what the liberals would have said if Bush placed a tax on products like Afro Sheen to pay for the Iraqi war?
Now we know why you couldn't understand what was racist about Annie's original comment. You were just too dumb to understand it. Glad I was able to explain it to you.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine your surprise when you learn that Obama played more golf in 4 years than Bush did in 8yrs.
Many of Bush's 'vacations were at his OWN home which once it was set up for security by the Secret Service, it was ALWAYS set up as compared to Obama going to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii, Paris & many more locations even when Michelle & girls traveled separately. That was never reported about Mr & Mrs Bush & girls.
Secondly, the only crickets that you are hearing are in YOUR head. lol
I love the 'judge it' comments on this post, It shows the LIV people that deny the plain & simple FACTS.
It also makes clear that one can NOT argue/discuss with the ignorant closed minded blinders on kool aid drinking IDIOTS!!
Ugly is only skin deep, stupid is to the bone. And Canton & others are clearly a boner. OR to the 'bone'.
NO free thoughts & even the links that they post are on the border of logic but still off of course/topic.
Continue on Canton, I find humor in your responses. Thanx for the chuckles. putz
Hittleman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Tonights the night Freddy comes Home Friday 13th
JesusLovesCrudeO il

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And they got to be billionaires from people like you using their products.
Why don't you buy a clown suit and dance around for Al Gore and his ilk who likely have investments in all this green energy BS because every time you speak against global warming, they laugh at you and count their money.
So sorry. You guys were little fetch boys for the oil industry a decade before Al Gore made a peep on the subject. Oddly enough from the pews of your churches. Hey, wanna see a video of oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin telling the congregation of her church that a pipeline is "God's will"?

Also, the oil industry makes more in one day than all the environmentalists and climate scientists have made collectively in a decade.

You need to put on your clown suit and fight another brave battle like when the right wing conservatives mindlessly fought against the evils of higher efficiency light bulbs. To the point that many has been, "south will rise again" losers like yourself were stocking up on incandescent light bulbs.

Sure...even though oil billionaires were actively spending millions in anti-climate change propaganda at the exact time you guys formed your anti-climate change opinions, I'm sure you came up with your notions on advanced global weather patterns all on your own. Seeing how, other than the oil funded propaganda sites you often love linking to as "facts", 97% of the scientific community disagrees with your views on climate change, your own personal studies must be the only explanation. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!

Keep telling yourself that, Rubber Ducky. Now if only the vast majority of educated, hard working, tax paying voters would have been stupid enough to buy into that, your agenda wouldn't be just a sour grape, fading light from a long dead star.
JesusLovesCrudeO il

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

A water walking Jewish zombie who now lives in the sky, absolves all my past evil deeds? Sure, I buy into that.

Now the idea that the carbon emissions that have been clearly documented to start rising and have continued to rise since the industrial revolution could effect our atmosphere? Preposterous hogwash!!!

You guys should listen to yourselves sometime.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you'll be happy to know I was wrong about your contribution. I found this calculator which shows that your annual premium will only be about $1300 per year (about 6% of your annual income.) 80% of your cost will be covered by tax credits! I doubt this will change your opinion about Obama, but I'm glad you will be able to afford decent healthcare.
http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...
TY*** good info
Who cares

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Who gives a ratts a$$ about which on of these thieves can out lie the other. I don't care

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

JesusLovesCrudeOil wrote:
A water walking Jewish zombie who now lives in the sky, absolves all my past evil deeds? Sure, I buy into that.
Now the idea that the carbon emissions that have been clearly documented to start rising and have continued to rise since the industrial revolution could effect our atmosphere? Preposterous hogwash!!!
You guys should listen to yourselves sometime.
Hey dumbass..... The percent of oxygen in the atmosphere used to be over 30% and that was a hell of alot prior to any industrial revolution.

It's 20-21% all during the industrial revolution. Plants still need Carbon Dioxide and they still produce oxygen. People don't have an effect on it!
UrPappyPaidYourB ills

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass..... The percent of oxygen in the atmosphere used to be over 30% and that was a hell of alot prior to any industrial revolution.
It's 20-21% all during the industrial revolution. Plants still need Carbon Dioxide and they still produce oxygen. People don't have an effect on it!
Thanks, hand me down success story, for clearing that up. You obviously know much more about it than the 97% of climate scientists who agree with me. Also, we all know that deforestation is just another one of those myths that the UN created in a secret Liberal lab with Al Gore. Maybe you should write to them and share your views. Or you could just put on your little fringe group, oil lobby fetch boy tinfoil hat and send this valued observation with your special Tea Bagger mind powers. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
UrPappyPaidYourB ills

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Was flipping through the channels the other day and came across MSNBC. I thought to myself "I don't want to watch the propaganda bullsh1t. I am much too smart for that.": Now when you guys flipped through the channels and came across Fox news, you went "Gulp, gulp, slurp, slurp...mmmmmm"
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Professor Ian Plimer of Adelaide University and Professor Jon Harrison of the University of Arizona accept that oxygen levels in the atmosphere in prehistoric times averaged 35 percent compared to only 21 percent today. The levels are even lower in densely populated, polluted city centers and industrial complexes, perhaps only 15 percent or lower.

Much of this recent, accelerated change is down to human activity, notably the industrial revolution and the burning of fossil fuels. Which means we are slowing down one process, oxygen generation, and speeding up another, carbon dioxide production."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-08/15...
Coffee

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Obama disappeared the unions.http://www.forbes.com/s ites/theapothecary/2013/09/14/ obama-to-labor-unions-multi-em ployer-health-plans-drop-dead/ ?partner=yahootix
Coffee

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Professor Ian Plimer of Adelaide University and Professor Jon Harrison of the University of Arizona accept that oxygen levels in the atmosphere in prehistoric times averaged 35 percent compared to only 21 percent today. The levels are even lower in densely populated, polluted city centers and industrial complexes, perhaps only 15 percent or lower.
Much of this recent, accelerated change is down to human activity, notably the industrial revolution and the burning of fossil fuels. Which means we are slowing down one process, oxygen generation, and speeding up another, carbon dioxide production."
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-08/15...
Pretty spot on as far as I can see.
I would like to add tho that if one finds older maps of the world's forests, one will see that it is mostly the tropical jungles/forests that are dwindling at an alarming rate. Those maps show Africa's sub-Saharan forest roughly 1/2 of what they were in 1900 & South America's about 2/3rds of 1900's. Indonesia, Madagascar & Sumatra are shrinking alarming too.
On the other hand, U.S. forest have grown from the colonial days. We are blessed with a fine forest management system & highly productive farms.
BUT, I have witnessed another form of pollution of our seas. I had opportunity to cruise from Evert WA to San Diego on a warship that my son was stationed on. His ship was about to decommissioned so it was being stripped of 'waste' on the cruise south. I witnessed his ship cruising near the continental shelf & simply tossing the predetermined 'waste' over the side!! Some of the items were still in sealed packages against the salt air. I saw cabinets, machine parts & even dollies pitched into the sea.
Like these items couldn't be transferred to another vessel, shore facilities or even recycled as would seem fitting. I also learned that this was a common practice when decommissioning a vessel. The continental shelf must be seriously littered, if not now, just give it time.
His ship eventually was used for anti-ship missile target practice ( the largest ship used for such) & it is now an artificial reef off of Hawaii. The 2nd largest ship used for a reef.
The only excuse, if it is one, is that the Navy did have the ship up for sale to an ally but had no takers for such a ship.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

JesusLovesCrudeOil wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry. You guys were little fetch boys for the oil industry a decade before Al Gore made a peep on the subject. Oddly enough from the pews of your churches. Hey, wanna see a video of oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin telling the congregation of her church that a pipeline is "God's will"?
Also, the oil industry makes more in one day than all the environmentalists and climate scientists have made collectively in a decade.
You need to put on your clown suit and fight another brave battle like when the right wing conservatives mindlessly fought against the evils of higher efficiency light bulbs. To the point that many has been, "south will rise again" losers like yourself were stocking up on incandescent light bulbs.
Sure...even though oil billionaires were actively spending millions in anti-climate change propaganda at the exact time you guys formed your anti-climate change opinions, I'm sure you came up with your notions on advanced global weather patterns all on your own. Seeing how, other than the oil funded propaganda sites you often love linking to as "facts", 97% of the scientific community disagrees with your views on climate change, your own personal studies must be the only explanation. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
Keep telling yourself that, Rubber Ducky. Now if only the vast majority of educated, hard working, tax paying voters would have been stupid enough to buy into that, your agenda wouldn't be just a sour grape, fading light from a long dead star.
The dead star is going to be the US in the future if we don't leash these global warming kooks that are ruining this country.

Reminds me of what happened earlier this week. Once again, my engine lights came on in the truck again, and once again, Penski had to put it on a computer for a half-hour and clear the codes. And yes, once again, it was some sort of pollution gadget that signaled the warning lights. The problem is that if you don't clear the codes, it will eventually shut down the engine even though nothing is really wrong.

But hell, it's worth it, isn't it? Just smell how much cleaner the air is now that we have all this computerized green crap on our trucks that cause them to break down every week. SNIFFFF! And then my employer has to pay me for another hour and a half for work that didn't need to be done, the leasing company has to pay their technician another half hour for no reason, and they have to keep those computers up and running with new software and repairs all the time.

In the meantime, the air in China is so bad that citizens have to walk around with masks on. I guess that's one of the reasons they took all our manufacturing away from the US: they don't put hundreds of billions of dollars in failed green investments.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now we know why you couldn't understand what was racist about Annie's original comment. You were just too dumb to understand it. Glad I was able to explain it to you.
Guess that point flew right over your head; not that it had to fly very high.
UCantHideFromHis tory

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The dead star is going to be the US in the future if we don't leash these global warming kooks that are ruining this country.
Reminds me of what happened earlier this week. Once again, my engine lights came on in the truck again, and once again, Penski had to put it on a computer for a half-hour and clear the codes. And yes, once again, it was some sort of pollution gadget that signaled the warning lights. The problem is that if you don't clear the codes, it will eventually shut down the engine even though nothing is really wrong.
But hell, it's worth it, isn't it? Just smell how much cleaner the air is now that we have all this computerized green crap on our trucks that cause them to break down every week. SNIFFFF! And then my employer has to pay me for another hour and a half for work that didn't need to be done, the leasing company has to pay their technician another half hour for no reason, and they have to keep those computers up and running with new software and repairs all the time.
In the meantime, the air in China is so bad that citizens have to walk around with masks on. I guess that's one of the reasons they took all our manufacturing away from the US: they don't put hundreds of billions of dollars in failed green investments.
Speaking of China, they hate unions just as much as you guys. Good old Communist China and you. Hand and hand. So your trucks break down every week, huh? Sounds like another one of your "true" stories. Keep reading those emailed Tea Bagger propaganda newsletters. It's not like you guys being wrong on every single claim you have made has made you a joke to the majority of Americans or anything. It's not like every fake scandal you gleefully gulped down has tarnished the validity of everything you guys say or do. Strange how all the racists in our country magically vanished, while at the same time, a whole lot of people suddenly caring about things like "liberty" or the Constitution magically appeared. Take the Tea Party and their brave stand against taxes. Nothing racist, just hate those high taxes. I mean except for the fact that taxes are the lowest they have been in 50 years. Or how about that Obama joker wasting tax payers money with his vacations. Never mind the fact that the same people whistled Dixie and waved their little flags while Bush took way more vacation time. You know, like you did when Bush sent our troops off to needlessly die in Iraq or when GW was raping our Constitution. You just sat and smiled your stupid, voted for Bush twice grins. Just admit it, you stammering cave men jackasses. It's because he's black. Period.

You guys can lie to yourselves all day. It's what you do. Just don't think for a second that we are buying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 19 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
Police charge Ohio woman with murder in husband... Jul 15 No Mold Whatsoever 3
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices Jul 11 tommorrow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000