methline

Canton, OH

#20405 Sep 12, 2013
medline wrote:
Answer the question....
OK. Judging by how many different posts you have recently commented on, I will answer yes, you are a lame excuse for a internet troll.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20406 Sep 12, 2013
Mayberry Burning wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the elected President of the most powerful country in the world is "Dumbama", imagine where that puts a truck driver that disagrees with 97% of the scientific community.
97%, huh?

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists
A cold Arctic summer has led to a record increase in the ice cap, leading experts to predict a period of global cooling.

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, the equivalent of almost a million square miles.

In a rebound from 2012's record low, an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia's northern shores, days before the annual re-freeze is even set to begin.

The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year, forcing some ships to change their routes.

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

If correct, it would contradict computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming. The news comes several years after the BBC predicted that the arctic would be ice-free by 2013.

he extent to which temperatures will rise with carbon dioxide levels and how much of the warming over the past 150 years, a total of 0.8C, is down to human greenhouse gas emissions are key issues in the debate.

The IPCC says it is “95 per cent confident” that global warming has been caused by humans - up from 90 per cent in 2007 – according to the draft report.

However, US climate expert Professor Judith Curry has questioned how this can be true as that rather than increasing in confidence,“uncertainty is getting bigger” within the academic community.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...

See! All those billions and billions wasted, and all they really had to do is ask a truck driver about global warming.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20408 Sep 12, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. Why doesn't the tanning tax affect Obama? Oh, it's because he's a BLACK GUY.
2. Why menthol cigarettes? Oh, because all BLACK PEOPLE smoke Kools.(Although Obama is actually supposed to favor Marlboros. I guess he didn't get the memo.)
You do raise a good question though: why tanning salons? Are they targeted by DumBama because black people don't use tanning salons? Wonder what the liberals would have said if Bush placed a tax on products like Afro Sheen to pay for the Iraqi war?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20409 Sep 12, 2013
ScienceIsForDummies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll dumb it down to truck driver level. Why would Annie assume that the President of the United States smokes menthols? I Googled it but found nothing on what brand he smokes. Annie must have some completely non-racist inside information...huh Rubber Ducky?
I don't know rubber dicky. Why don't you ask her?

Maybe nobody really knows what his brand is since he hides behind the White House like a 13 year old when he smokes. You know...... kind of like Moochelle when the photographers get pictures of her gnawing on some ribs or something.

Do as I say--not as I do. Guess that's why Congress is trying to waiver themselves and their aids from Commie Care.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20410 Sep 12, 2013
ScienceIsForDummies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk with that fat Koch in your mouth. There's a reason why you are just a truck driver and why 97% of the scientific world disagrees with your kookie little fringe group. Now jump though the hoop for the oil billionaires, Rubber Ducky.
And they got to be billionaires from people like you using their products.

Why don't you buy a clown suit and dance around for Al Gore and his ilk who likely have investments in all this green energy BS because every time you speak against global warming, they laugh at you and count their money.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20411 Sep 12, 2013
Mayberry Burning wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed when you asked that question. Go ahead and post me a link to when you asked that question. Unless of course this is yet another one of the many lies you have been caught telling on this forum. I'm thinking the people who tried to put a guy with magic underwear in the Whitehouse and then failed are the ones who have self esteem issues. Go ahead and post a link to your original question about truck drivers. Bet you don't because it never happened. Nice tried old clown but your game is shut down once again.
There is no need to post a link. Answer the question now since it's still being asked.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20412 Sep 12, 2013
methline wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Judging by how many different posts you have recently commented on, I will answer yes, you are a lame excuse for a internet troll.
It isn't a yes or no question so you still haven't answered it. But thanks for not disappointing others by being civil. The name calling has become a trademark of you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20413 Sep 12, 2013
WaterWalkingJewishZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your outrage when you find out GW Bush took way more vacation time than Obama...cue the crickets.
Imagine your surprise when you learn that Obama played more golf in 4 years than Bush did in 8yrs.
Many of Bush's 'vacations were at his OWN home which once it was set up for security by the Secret Service, it was ALWAYS set up as compared to Obama going to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii, Paris & many more locations even when Michelle & girls traveled separately. That was never reported about Mr & Mrs Bush & girls.
Secondly, the only crickets that you are hearing are in YOUR head. lol
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20414 Sep 12, 2013
Pops wrote:
I have no dependents & at this time I make/earn a gross of $22k a year from a small company that has 31 employees counting the owners.
They offer insurance but because of the size of the company, premiums amount to 30% or so of my NET pay even tho I work about 7-8 hrs of overtime every week. Count in the deductables & co-pays it amounts to 1/2 of my net pay. That does NOT leave me money for groceries, car insurance, rent, gasoline etc but seems to put me above the 'assistance' income level.
So why should I give a diddley about Obama Care?
It doesn't include me. In fact it seems that I am blocked out.
Pops, you'll be happy to know I was wrong about your contribution. I found this calculator which shows that your annual premium will only be about $1300 per year (about 6% of your annual income.) 80% of your cost will be covered by tax credits! I doubt this will change your opinion about Obama, but I'm glad you will be able to afford decent healthcare.

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20416 Sep 12, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the tobacco tax and the tanning tax doesn't affect Obama at all. I wonder who buys his menthols?
WaterWalkingJewishZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pops. Remember when you were crying over me calling the GOP racists? You claimed it was unfounded in any way whatsoever? I'm guessing you are just too out of touch to realize the comments above made by sloppy Annie are racist.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.... I'll bite. What's racist about her comment?
Old Guy wrote:
1. Why doesn't the tanning tax affect Obama? Oh, it's because he's a BLACK GUY.
2. Why menthol cigarettes? Oh, because all BLACK PEOPLE smoke Kools.(Although Obama is actually supposed to favor Marlboros. I guess he didn't get the memo.)
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do raise a good question though: why tanning salons? Are they targeted by DumBama because black people don't use tanning salons? Wonder what the liberals would have said if Bush placed a tax on products like Afro Sheen to pay for the Iraqi war?
Now we know why you couldn't understand what was racist about Annie's original comment. You were just too dumb to understand it. Glad I was able to explain it to you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20417 Sep 12, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine your surprise when you learn that Obama played more golf in 4 years than Bush did in 8yrs.
Many of Bush's 'vacations were at his OWN home which once it was set up for security by the Secret Service, it was ALWAYS set up as compared to Obama going to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii, Paris & many more locations even when Michelle & girls traveled separately. That was never reported about Mr & Mrs Bush & girls.
Secondly, the only crickets that you are hearing are in YOUR head. lol
I love the 'judge it' comments on this post, It shows the LIV people that deny the plain & simple FACTS.
It also makes clear that one can NOT argue/discuss with the ignorant closed minded blinders on kool aid drinking IDIOTS!!
Ugly is only skin deep, stupid is to the bone. And Canton & others are clearly a boner. OR to the 'bone'.
NO free thoughts & even the links that they post are on the border of logic but still off of course/topic.
Continue on Canton, I find humor in your responses. Thanx for the chuckles. putz
Hittleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#20418 Sep 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Tonights the night Freddy comes Home Friday 13th
JesusLovesCrudeO il

Canton, OH

#20419 Sep 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And they got to be billionaires from people like you using their products.
Why don't you buy a clown suit and dance around for Al Gore and his ilk who likely have investments in all this green energy BS because every time you speak against global warming, they laugh at you and count their money.
So sorry. You guys were little fetch boys for the oil industry a decade before Al Gore made a peep on the subject. Oddly enough from the pews of your churches. Hey, wanna see a video of oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin telling the congregation of her church that a pipeline is "God's will"?

Also, the oil industry makes more in one day than all the environmentalists and climate scientists have made collectively in a decade.

You need to put on your clown suit and fight another brave battle like when the right wing conservatives mindlessly fought against the evils of higher efficiency light bulbs. To the point that many has been, "south will rise again" losers like yourself were stocking up on incandescent light bulbs.

Sure...even though oil billionaires were actively spending millions in anti-climate change propaganda at the exact time you guys formed your anti-climate change opinions, I'm sure you came up with your notions on advanced global weather patterns all on your own. Seeing how, other than the oil funded propaganda sites you often love linking to as "facts", 97% of the scientific community disagrees with your views on climate change, your own personal studies must be the only explanation. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!

Keep telling yourself that, Rubber Ducky. Now if only the vast majority of educated, hard working, tax paying voters would have been stupid enough to buy into that, your agenda wouldn't be just a sour grape, fading light from a long dead star.
JesusLovesCrudeO il

Canton, OH

#20420 Sep 13, 2013
A water walking Jewish zombie who now lives in the sky, absolves all my past evil deeds? Sure, I buy into that.

Now the idea that the carbon emissions that have been clearly documented to start rising and have continued to rise since the industrial revolution could effect our atmosphere? Preposterous hogwash!!!

You guys should listen to yourselves sometime.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20422 Sep 13, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you'll be happy to know I was wrong about your contribution. I found this calculator which shows that your annual premium will only be about $1300 per year (about 6% of your annual income.) 80% of your cost will be covered by tax credits! I doubt this will change your opinion about Obama, but I'm glad you will be able to afford decent healthcare.
http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...
TY*** good info
Who cares

Shreve, OH

#20423 Sep 13, 2013
Who gives a ratts a$$ about which on of these thieves can out lie the other. I don't care

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#20424 Sep 14, 2013
JesusLovesCrudeOil wrote:
A water walking Jewish zombie who now lives in the sky, absolves all my past evil deeds? Sure, I buy into that.
Now the idea that the carbon emissions that have been clearly documented to start rising and have continued to rise since the industrial revolution could effect our atmosphere? Preposterous hogwash!!!
You guys should listen to yourselves sometime.
Hey dumbass..... The percent of oxygen in the atmosphere used to be over 30% and that was a hell of alot prior to any industrial revolution.

It's 20-21% all during the industrial revolution. Plants still need Carbon Dioxide and they still produce oxygen. People don't have an effect on it!
UrPappyPaidYourB ills

Canton, OH

#20425 Sep 14, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass..... The percent of oxygen in the atmosphere used to be over 30% and that was a hell of alot prior to any industrial revolution.
It's 20-21% all during the industrial revolution. Plants still need Carbon Dioxide and they still produce oxygen. People don't have an effect on it!
Thanks, hand me down success story, for clearing that up. You obviously know much more about it than the 97% of climate scientists who agree with me. Also, we all know that deforestation is just another one of those myths that the UN created in a secret Liberal lab with Al Gore. Maybe you should write to them and share your views. Or you could just put on your little fringe group, oil lobby fetch boy tinfoil hat and send this valued observation with your special Tea Bagger mind powers. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!
UrPappyPaidYourB ills

Canton, OH

#20426 Sep 14, 2013
Was flipping through the channels the other day and came across MSNBC. I thought to myself "I don't want to watch the propaganda bullsh1t. I am much too smart for that.": Now when you guys flipped through the channels and came across Fox news, you went "Gulp, gulp, slurp, slurp...mmmmmm"
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20427 Sep 14, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Professor Ian Plimer of Adelaide University and Professor Jon Harrison of the University of Arizona accept that oxygen levels in the atmosphere in prehistoric times averaged 35 percent compared to only 21 percent today. The levels are even lower in densely populated, polluted city centers and industrial complexes, perhaps only 15 percent or lower.

Much of this recent, accelerated change is down to human activity, notably the industrial revolution and the burning of fossil fuels. Which means we are slowing down one process, oxygen generation, and speeding up another, carbon dioxide production."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-08/15...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Thu Roger and Terri 43
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov '14 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web