Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Westlake Forum

Comments (Page 919)

Showing posts 18,361 - 18,380 of28,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SmackedDownAgain

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Sure, I could go on about how completely lame the source of your "you showed me" information is coming from, but after actually searching your source online, there were so many instances of absolute loony bin, tin foil hat bullsh1t coming from that website, that have been documented and proven as absurd lies, that it would be much easier to just say...

Hey XXX, weather expert trucker. Let me know how you feel about the source of where you are getting those "facts". Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha!
How will you vote

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Check this out:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/3254.html
How many lies did he tell?
He needs to be impeached!
shawn

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

no
Coffee

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

DID YOU READ THE ACTUAL LETTER THAT WAS SENT.?
The link is on post # 20238
Or do you want to argue about a source someone used ?
shawn

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

ted
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

SmackedDownAgain wrote:
Shirley Sherrod: In this episode, Breitbart was responsible for slandering a USDA employee by calling her a racist. Lately he has been defending himself by saying that he had included the “redemptive arc” of her story revealing her innocence. But let’s not forget how he originally portrayed the situation:
YOU have called many posters racist with nothing to go on. Who's the hypocrite?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

How will you vote wrote:
Check this out:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/3254.html
How many lies did he tell?
He needs to be impeached!
McCain is clearly losing it. Past time to retire.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Mccain shouldve been practicing MISSLE COMMAND as opposed to poker on his ipod.
How will you vote

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Mccain shouldve been practicing MISSLE COMMAND as opposed to poker on his ipod.
Here is something interesting that may be of ust to some of you of someone you know. FYI: http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/Boards/clien...
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU have called many posters racist with nothing to go on. Who's the hypocrite?
You keep saying I have nothing to go on. Would UDintBuildThat's calling the President a dumb "half breed" be a racist comment? Shall I post a link?

Piss off old man. The only reason you are still flapping your jowls is because you know I nailed your belief system to a t. You know, the belief system that voting Americans said to stick up your @ss and rotate.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey F Tard.... I never called the president a dumb half breed. Maybe I've called him a dumbass monkey with a hand grenade foaming at the mouth a few times.... but never a half breed.
I mean WTF???? I would still hate his white half too ya dipshitt.
Now everyone on the planet knows he's a dumbass monkey with a hand grenade foaming at the mouth. Isn't it time for Vlad Putin to kick his arse again on a world wide tv news feed?Caesar Obamus should seriously consider wearing the 5 pointed jester hat! It would be very appropriate for the occasion.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying I have nothing to go on. Would UDintBuildThat's calling the President a dumb "half breed" be a racist comment? Shall I post a link?
Piss off old man. The only reason you are still flapping your jowls is because you know I nailed your belief system to a t. You know, the belief system that voting Americans said to stick up your @ss and rotate.
I call DumBama a half-breed all the time. What's racist about that?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Udidntbuildthat had said that I would agree with you. pls post the link because it doesn't come to mind. My guess is that you are twisting words again but I'll wait for your link posting.
Next, Why do you have to be so dang insulting? Is it because you can not post objective substance or because you wouldn't see a pimple on your nose while looking in a mirror? Just asking.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I call DumBama a half-breed all the time. What's racist about that?
Since he is a half breed, the whole arguement hinges on how it is said, as a matter of fact or with denigration. since posting makes makes 'tone' all but impossible, I'll go with 'matter of fact' in case because of the history of your posts.
But I would like to point out that Obama campaigned NOT as an American, nor an African American or even a Black American but simply as a Black man. So you may be correct biologically speaking but as far as his attitude, goals & morals go....you could be wrong!lol
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Since he is a half breed, the whole arguement hinges on how it is said, as a matter of fact or with denigration. since posting makes makes 'tone' all but impossible, I'll go with 'matter of fact' in case because of the history of your posts.
But I would like to point out that Obama campaigned NOT as an American, nor an African American or even a Black American but simply as a Black man. So you may be correct biologically speaking but as far as his attitude, goals & morals go....you could be wrong!lol
Oh, I mean the comment as denigrating, but not as racial.

In the past, I've also referred to him as a zebra; again, I don't consider that racial either. The term was most popular on the black show The Jeffersons where the black actor that played George referred to his son-in-law as a zebra because the son-in-law was a Mulatto.

So I think that Canton has "You Didn't Build That" and I confused.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Since he is a half breed, the whole arguement hinges on how it is said, as a matter of fact or with denigration.
No, you don't generally call a PERSON a "half breed" except as part of an insult. And it's an insult that comes from a time when "race-mixing" was so despised that it was a crime in some states. Here's a pretty common example of how "half breed" is typically used, from "Tom Sawyer":

"Say, Huck, I know another o' them voices; it's Injun Joe."
"That's so—that murderin' half–breed! I'd druther they was devils a dern sight."

http://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/34/the-adventures-o...

And remember this 70s song "Half Breed" from Cher?

"My father married a pure Cherokee
My mother's people were ashamed of me
The Indians said that I was white by law
The white man always called me "Indian Squaw"

Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, "She's no good," they warned.
Both sides were against me since the day I was born"

These days the term is mostly used by closet racists referring to Obama.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past, I've also referred to him as a zebra; again, I don't consider that racial either. The term was most popular on the black show The Jeffersons where the black actor that played George referred to his son-in-law as a zebra because the son-in-law was a Mulatto.
So I think that Canton has "You Didn't Build That" and I confused.
Your msg is as clear as a fresh rain. I totally understand & have no problem with it myself. Thanx for the clarification.
Now lets wait for Canton to do his spin. It should be entertaining.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past, I've also referred to him as a zebra; again, I don't consider that racial either.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."

You say you are not using the word in a racial way? How is that possible? What do you think the word "half breed" means?

half-breed
n. Offensive
A person of mixed racial descent, especially a person of Native American and white parentage.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/half-breed
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Obama IS a 1/2 breed in the literal & biologic sense. He & his koolade drinking in denial minions are the only ones that would argue that FACT.
They would also deny or ignore that FACT that 90% or more of Black voters cast their ballots for Obama & THEY have the brass to call others racists? I am stunned.
In my opinion, Obama IS the racist, One problem is that HE doesn't admit that, HIS minions do NOT admit that, & his koolade drinking fans ignore those facts about the divisive 'Reverend Jeramia (sp)Wrong, a race baiting non-christian, non-American a$$hole.
Acorn Rodeo Clown

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

SmackedDownAgain wrote:
Let's learn a little more on where you are getting these fringe group notions...
ACORN: Breibart’s Web site was the central agency for disseminating videos that were later shown to have been heavily edited in order to convey a fictional scenario smearing a social service organization that had for years been assisting low-income citizens with financial advice and voter registration. Every investigation of the affair exonerated ACORN and affirmed the videos' deception. Breitbart’s henchman, James O’Keefe, is being sued by former ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera.
Acorn is/was a bunch of lunatic trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,361 - 18,380 of28,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••