Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil depletion allowances...
"Intangible drilling costs" (IDC) deductions are different from oil depletion allowances, and available to all oil companies, not just small ones.

"Intangible Drilling Costs: These costs include everything but the actual drilling equipment. Labor, chemicals, mud, grease and other miscellaneous items necessary for drilling are considered intangible. These expenses generally constitute 65-80% of the total cost of drilling a well and are 100% deductible in the year incurred."
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/oil-t...
Plain and Simple

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire calling the kettle black?????
I could be mistaken but I have always heard, "pot calling the kettle black". I think that that makes more sense.
But if you ask Canton, what do either of us know? roflmao
Plain and Simple

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Wth wrote:
You people must be really bored
No more bored than you for you even posting.
Start something that you think is 'exciting & stimulating' & see what comments you get.
PopsIsTheWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Plain and Simple wrote:
<quoted text>I could be mistaken but I have always heard, "pot calling the kettle black". I think that that makes more sense.
Gee Pops. After all that whining you did about me changing my screen name, here you are. So let's recap. You cried about name calling, followed by me posting several examples of you calling others names. Then you got caught posting Tea Bagger propaganda from an email newsletter and denied it, followed by you claiming that it was all just a big misunderstanding, and that you weren't lying (again), but didn't word it properly. Now you change your screen name. So you are a hypocrite and a proven liar (again). You are GOP to the bone, no matter how much you lie about that too.
YourPappyBuiltTh at

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never worked a days worth of work in your life.
You should stop on by the steel foundry where I worked and share your opinions with them. Be sure to bring about a 100 people because your little momma's boy @ss wouldn't make it out the door.
YourPappyBuiltTh at

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Neat little fact about the agenda you guys suck off every time you vote...

If the minimum wage had grown at the same rate as the wages for the top 1%, it would be $28.34

Keep on voting against your own agenda, idiots.
yep123

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Plain and Simple wrote:
<quoted text>I could be mistaken but I have always heard, "pot calling the kettle black". I think that that makes more sense.
Actually both of those are legit. I just used the one that came to mind. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Intangible drilling costs" (IDC) deductions are different from oil depletion allowances, and available to all oil companies, not just small ones.
"Intangible Drilling Costs: These costs include everything but the actual drilling equipment. Labor, chemicals, mud, grease and other miscellaneous items necessary for drilling are considered intangible. These expenses generally constitute 65-80% of the total cost of drilling a well and are 100% deductible in the year incurred."
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/oil-t...
The point is it wouldn't solve anything. They would just write if off throughout seven years instead of one.

The secondary point is that oil and gasoline companies are not getting all these tax breaks as the leftists would have you believe. They are not that much different than any other company that gets tax deductions. Leftists hate oil and that's why they started the myth of these supposed breaks. Yes, those write-offs do save them billions, but that's because nearly everybody in the world uses oil so their write-offs amount to billions.

It's just like the Wal-Mart myth. Wal-Mart is a great place to work and offers you the best chance at advancement. It's just that they are the largest store in the country and are not union. That's what Democrats don't like about them. K-Mart, Target and all the other competing stores pay their lower skilled employees the same.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

YourPappyBuiltThat wrote:
If the minimum wage had grown at the same rate as the wages for the top 1%, it would be $28.34
Yes it would. And your Big-Mac combo would be $13.95--not $5.95. Your car wash would be $15.00 and not $8.00. Your T-bone steak at the store would be $23.00 and not $11.00. Your $8.00 screwdriver at the hardware store would be $20.00.

Wait a minute! How did China get all our jobs again? Oh yeah, that's right, they make things cheaper thanks to our unions here.

Keep voting against your countries agenda, idiot. When will you libs learn that money doesn't appear out of thin air because you want it to?
Just Sayin

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Wait a minute! How did China get all our jobs again? Oh yeah, that's right, they make things cheaper thanks to our unions here.
You don't really believe that do you? You had better look a little more closely at the way your elected officials have set up the trade agreements.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should stop on by the steel foundry where I worked and share your opinions with them. Be sure to bring about a 100 people because your little momma's boy @ss wouldn't make it out the door.
Your steel foundry is most likely closed down and looks like some apocolyptic hellhole they shoot movies scenes at now.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really believe that do you? You had better look a little more closely at the way your elected officials have set up the trade agreements.
You should look at the structure of your dear democrats taxes. The Tax laws for US companies are such that any income they make selling their products overseas have to be taxed not only in that country on those products sold but again in the US just for being headquartered in the US.

That's as much of a good reason to move jobs overseas as dumbass unions. That's the exact reason Daimler Chrysler headquartered in Stuttgart Germany and not Detroit. Loffredo testified before congress, "Headquartering in the US they would face a 67.5% tax rate while the actual Daimler Chrysler in Germany only pays 44%."

See ya jobs.....
Just Sayin

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look at the structure of your dear democrats taxes.
You have me confused with a liberal.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

And a McBurger with fries would cost $10 in 'normal' parts of the country. NY, LA, etc could be $15!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsTheWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Pops. After all that whining you did about me changing my screen name, here you are. So let's recap. You cried about name calling, followed by me posting several examples of you calling others names. Then you got caught posting Tea Bagger propaganda from an email newsletter and denied it, followed by you claiming that it was all just a big misunderstanding, and that you weren't lying (again), but didn't word it properly. Now you change your screen name. So you are a hypocrite and a proven liar (again). You are GOP to the bone, no matter how much you lie about that too.
YOU are still the non-comprehending putz aren't you?
NO ONE 'WHINED' about you & your 50 names, nor do we really care. Call yourself Moses or R Kelly for all I care.
Next, I am NOT a Teabagger but I don't mind you calling me one, that's just fine.
Next, I ask myself why I give a yo-yo about much that you say when you constantly twist what people say or call them inciteful names or a liar when you can not accept their views.
You don't care one bit about civil conversation & gaining knowledge, just the put down. You just try to make yourself feel the better by attacking & belittling some more.
Have you considered mental help? You might develop a healthier self esteem, or does that thought provoke you too?
Just Saying

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are still the non-comprehending putz aren't you?
NO ONE 'WHINED' about you & your 50 names, nor do we really care. Call yourself Moses or R Kelly for all I care.
Next, I am NOT a Teabagger but I don't mind you calling me one, that's just fine.
Next, I ask myself why I give a yo-yo about much that you say when you constantly twist what people say or call them inciteful names or a liar when you can not accept their views.
You don't care one bit about civil conversation & gaining knowledge, just the put down. You just try to make yourself feel the better by attacking & belittling some more.
Have you considered mental help? You might develop a healthier self esteem, or does that thought provoke you too?
. You promised you were off of here- did you change your mind? Just Saying-------- Just Saying
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. This has been a trend long before Clinton. Jobs have been leaving this country since the 70's when unions had a stronghold on the country.

The libs still haven't stopped. Let me give you a personal example:

The engine lights on my truck came on yet once again. I had to take it to the shop to have the computer checked out and erase the codes.

Talking with the technician, he explained that all these false alarms are because of the EPA garbage required by the government. Today, 80% of repairs on trucks are due to some pollution gadget going haywire or a computer board (needed to run this pollution crap) malfunction. This on top of the thousands of dollars of pollution crap on the truck not to mention Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) and lower sulfur diesel fuel. Today, trucks cost nearly $20,000 more because of all the required pollution crap needed to manufacture the vehicle.

All this costs money, and those costs get transferred to our customers. Our customers transfer those costs to their products that you and I buy at the store. When that happens, customers elect to buy foreign products made from countries where the citizens walk around with gas masks because the air is so bad.

When that happens, liberals don't blame themselves. They tell the sheep they lost their jobs because of a greedy CEO somewhere. The truth is that it's the Democrats who are chasing those jobs away with all their regulation. And it's the sheep that support their actions.

Our great country cannot be destroyed by a foreign entity. It will be destroyed by US bureaucrats and lifelong appointed judges, because it's these people who can ruin the country without facing any retaliation from the citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1

Search the Westlake Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE